Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Food For Thought - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Food For Thought (393 Views)

Nigerian Youths; Here's A Food For Thought For You / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 3, Day 13 "Food For Thought" Pix Inside / Food For Thought :poor State Of Oau Toilets And Possible Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought by mujybee(f): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
*THE JOURNEY IS SO SHORT* A young lady sat in public transport: an old grumpy lady came and sat by her as she bumped into her with her numerous bags. The other neighbor got upset, asking the young lady why she did not protest and insist on her rights: she responded with a smile: "It is not necessary to be rude or argue over something so insignificant!' I'll alight at the next stop, replied the young lady". Here's a response which deserves to be written in golden letters in our daily behaviour and everywhere: *It is not necessary to argue over something so insignificant, our journey together is so short* If each one could realize that our passage down here has such a short duration, to darken it with quarrels, futile arguments, unforgiveness, ungratefulness and bad attitudes would be a waste of time and energy. Did someone break your heart? Be calm, the journey is so short!! Did someone betray, bully, cheat or humiliate you? Be calm, forgive, the journey is so short!!!
Re: Food For Thought by odiereke(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nice Food For Thought of the day. I love this write-up.

1 Like

Re: Food For Thought by mujybee(f): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
odiereke:
Nice Food For Thought of the day. I love this write-up.
thanks 4 loving it dear

(1) (Reply)

CAINE PRIZE 2017 Announces Judging Panel / Who Can Teach Me How To Write Good And Well Structured Articles / The Alpha Maze (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.