Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What The Cost of Designing & Hosting A Website With These Features - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What The Cost of Designing & Hosting A Website With These Features (510 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Hosting A Blog / I Need Cost Of Designing An Online Shopping Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Cost of Designing & Hosting A Website With These Features by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
A blog
A Forum
A News Portal
A Online Payment

Please can someone give me a financial estimate
Re: What The Cost of Designing & Hosting A Website With These Features by semasir: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
A Forum (for example the LASU example on my signature) = N15000 for the script and about N35000 plus hosting and domain name registration
A News Portal = from N35000 (plus hosting and domain name registration)
A Online Payment = N2500 using VoguePay

Mrokaykay:
A blog
A Forum
A News Portal
A Online Payment

Re: What The Cost of Designing & Hosting A Website With These Features by bassdow: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mrokaykay:
A blog
A Forum
A News Portal
A Online Payment

These aren't major or serious features perse.
Cost would range anywhere from 45,000 naira and above if you decides to add other things.

Care to discuss further, contact details on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Make Google Index Your Blogposts Faster Using Pingomatic / Make Earnings On You Adsense Today.... Only For Serious Folks Only / Twikas And Mmm Script For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.