Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Strange Things Happen This Days -by Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Strange Things Happen This Days -by Me (688 Views)

This Is Surely Going To Happen This During This Lockdown / People’s Mind Are Really Corrupt This Days LOL / Can You Spot The 11 Strange Things In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strange Things Happen This Days -by Me by DESTINY41(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN THIS DAYS ....
Strange but true
This happened at FUTO 3 days ago.
A lady called an Aboki as we all call them, a shoe shinner to help her fix her slippers. She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing. When he was fixing her slippers, he added something inside before rounding up.... Luckily to the Lady, her landlord was at his balcony watching the ABOKI without his knowledge.. When he was through(Aboki) he called her to tell her that he has finshed. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK... Her landlord shouted from upstairs "nooo, don't put ur leg in that slippers am coming" He came downstairs forced d Aboki to put his leg in d slippers, d Aboki refused, he alerted
neighbours. So, they all gathered and forced him to wear d slippers. Immediately he put his leg in d slippers, Guess what happened! the slippers cut, meaning the aboki malam didn't sew it well......

You like story ehh...
Re: Strange Things Happen This Days -by Me by sarz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Lol…nathaniel Bassey Playfully Takes A Jab At Ladies’ Make Up / (court Things) Tboss And Family Sue Kemen For 25million Naira / After Performing For Four Hours As An MC And The Caterer Says...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.