Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

(court Things) Tboss And Family Sue Kemen For 25million Naira - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (court Things) Tboss And Family Sue Kemen For 25million Naira (688 Views)

How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / When Kemen Is Sleeping Beside Your Sisters / How T0 Make 25million Naira In Less Than 1 Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(court Things) Tboss And Family Sue Kemen For 25million Naira by hipswrites(f): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sweeties,
Tboss is imagined to be contemplating suing Chief Kemen for the same amount as was won by Efe:
With all the drama from Tboss nation, I imagine myself watching court proceedings over the cuddle issue in the Adult House....
25 milla and the Boss nation go calm.
Re: (court Things) Tboss And Family Sue Kemen For 25million Naira by divinehand2003(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol
Re: (court Things) Tboss And Family Sue Kemen For 25million Naira by NosoChic: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
hipswrites:
Sweeties,
Tboss is imagined to be contemplating suing Chief Kemen for the same amount as was won by Efe:
With all the drama from Tboss nation, I imagine myself watching court proceedings over the cuddle issue in the Adult House....
25 milla and the Boss nation go calm.
I'm surprised you are making a joke out of someone else's misfortune. TBOSS was fondled without her consent. Kemen had repeatedly discussed how he goes ahead to sleeping with ladies even when they do not want ..He cited an example of spiking some of these ladies drinks.
For the love of God Almighty and the spirit of Christ Resurrection, there no joke to be cracked about what happened

(1) (Reply)

After Performing For Four Hours As An MC And The Caterer Says... / Finally Jaydon Is Now Solving Nigeria Recession(PDP VS APC). / If This Video Doesn’t Make You Laugh Now, Nothing Else Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.