Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now (5694 Views)

Make An Incisive Decision Now / Make Wise Decision Now,buy In Tbc Of Any Value And Get Three Times Value / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by UrWorstNitemare: 2:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Mehn tis OP by now would be biting 'IT'S' fingers in abject regret, like...
HAD I KNOWN...
But... as d saying goes...
"NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN SINCERE IGNORANCE"...
You come here sampling other people's opinion!
why don't you generate your ideology from personal experience... um! !
STOP ALL TIS COPY AND PASTE ISH...
IT'S PRETTY DISGUSTING
MMM IS RIGHT ON UR DOORSTEP
DO YOUR MATHS!!

1 Like

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by christlyke(m): 5:31am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:
For all those blasting the OP, Mr Mavrodi don do una strong tin. For the next one month, na prayer and fasting cos MMM withdrawals have been frozen.

Now, do you guys think that after this pause, more people are gonna put money in the MMM scheme? FYI, if it is ever unfrozen in January, withdrawals are going to be more than deposits and that is when the system collapses.

MMM is dead, the burial is in January.

So what will you gain?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Mimzyy(f): 5:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Y'all are so worried deep down in your mind and scared of the unknown but you will do anything to hide your fears.

Yeah, the recession is biting hard on the economy but have you all thought about what's gonna happen when mmm eventually crashes, who do you think will suffer for it? Or do you all think that the owner will just sit back and wait for you all to make withdrawals when the chips start getting down?

It's just gonna be a pity that most of you will lament in silence when it eventually happens cos you will be too ashamed to speak out. I'll advice that you just put in money that you can easily forgo. Don't go a borrowing cos you wana make a huge profit within a short period.

Those of you that wasted your mb to rave, rant and curse, thank you. I just have this to say to you, the only reason we (as Nigerians) are lagging behind is that we do not know how to pick useful advice, learn whatever we can from it and move on. Instead we curse, but you know the beautiful thing? It still doesn't change the fact that mmm is gonna crash!. It might be tomorrow or next month, next year or even in five years time but it's definitely gonna crash and some of you will be the ones to pay dearly for it!

Just incase you don't know, you might even be forced to give back some or all of the profit that you have made. Those who are wise among you have silently read the post and picked a thing or two from it without ranting like a sissy!

Oh please humour the more, ill just be here patiently watching. grin cheesy

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Mimzyy(f): 5:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Don't mind them, that's why we are lagging behind in Nigeria. We don't know how to listen.

MrMcJay:
For all those blasting the OP, Mr Mavrodi don do una strong tin. For the next one month, na prayer and fasting cos MMM withdrawals have been frozen.

Now, do you guys think that after this pause, more people are gonna put money in the MMM scheme? FYI, if it is ever unfrozen in January, withdrawals are going to be more than deposits and that is when the system collapses.

MMM is dead, the burial is in January.
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Mimzyy(f): 6:30am On Dec 13, 2016
joebases:
The popular magic financial scheme, MMM Nigeria in a guise of protecting their system from overload in this yuletide has frozen all confirmed mavros ie those who are eligible to 'get help'. This simply means that all investments into the scheme cannot be returned, hence, people's money stuck until whenever they feel their system is fit enough to run again. The panic this morning caused by this development is better left for imaginations.

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Osama10(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2016
smiley
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by satysaca: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2016
midehi2:
i started reading but no interest, too long, afterall i no do mmm before
I had the same problem .I had an account with e-gold I invested so much , I even introduced my brother in it. I lost more than 300,000 in the hyipe in 2006 ,solid investment,VIP investment,and I have forgotten the other names of the hyip investment I compounded my own for 3 months and in some for 1 month .I lost all my money.there was a time e-gold crashed and it was frozen by the united state govt. in fact many of my guys lost huge some of money then on the online investment that was why I refused to invest in the mmm because I knew they are similar as I had been a Vitim. Many of my friend were laughing at me then as they were doing yahoo and making money to buy cars and I saw the scheme as genius and something that will give me big money.In fact I regretted doing it as I lost everything.Then joined forest and lost more than 1 million naira. for the period now all my friends are very big boys with houses and cars everywhere. I am still doing trading and hoping it will be better and favor me . Now Bihari has worsen my problem.
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by satysaca: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
I had the same problem .I had an account with e-gold I invested so much , I even introduced my brother in it. I lost more than 300,000 in the hyipe in 2006 ,solid investment,VIP investment,and I have forgotten the other names of the hyip investment I compounded my own for 3 months and in some for 1 month .I lost all my money.there was a time e-gold crashed and it was frozen by the united state govt. in fact many of my guys lost huge some of money then on the online investment that was why I refused to invest in the mmm because I knew they are similar as I had been a Vitim. Many of my friend were laughing at me then as they were doing yahoo and making money to buy cars and I saw the scheme as genius and something that will give me big money.In fact I regretted doing it as I lost everything.Then joined forest and lost more than 1 million naira. for the period now all my friends are very big boys with houses and cars everywhere. I am still doing trading and hoping it will be better and favor me . Now Bihari has worsen my problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by KingRex1(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy did u forsee the freeze or somfn? grin
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Mimzyy(f): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
KingRex1:
Mimzyy did u forsee the freeze or somfn? grin

I didn't. I was only trying to look out for others.
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by olayemmy666: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

I didn't. I was only trying to look out for others.

Ma'am, u ugly ooh

How much be ur money? Make I pay u

I mean to see ur Toto ooh

1 Like

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by midehi2(f): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
satysaca:

Eeyaa! sorry for that, it will be well
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Ishilove: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:
Y'all are so worried deep down in your mind and scared of the unknown but you will do anything to hide your fears.

Yeah, the recession is biting hard on the economy but have you all thought about what's gonna happen when mmm eventually crashes, who do you think will suffer for it? Or do you all think that the owner will just sit back and wait for you all to make withdrawals when the chips start getting down?

It's just gonna be a pity that most of you will lament in silence when it eventually happens cos you will be too ashamed to speak out. I'll advice that you just put in money that you can easily forgo. Don't go a borrowing cos you wana make a huge profit within a short period.

Those of you that wasted your mb to rave, rant and curse, thank you. I just have this to say to you, the only reason we (as Nigerians) are lagging behind is that we do not know how to pick useful advice, learn whatever we can from it and move on. Instead we curse, but you know the beautiful thing? It still doesn't change the fact that mmm is gonna crash!. It might be tomorrow or next month, next year or even in five years time but it's definitely gonna crash and some of you will be the ones to pay dearly for it!

Just incase you don't know, you might even be forced to give back some or all of the profit that you have made. Those who are wise among you have silently read the post and picked a thing or two from it without ranting like a sissy!

Oh please humour the more, ill just be here patiently watching. grin cheesy
Don't waste your time preaching to them. They have been warned so whatever happens, whether good or bad will be upon their heads 'cos they were warned.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by BurningBlade: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Don't waste your time preaching to them. They have been warned so whatever happens, whether good or bad will be upon their heads 'cos they were warned.
When have nigerians ever heed to warning?

I tell you, when mmm crash, don't be surprised this same peeps who were warned will be the ones screaming for the government to come to their aid and also, tagging lala and mynd to help them move their thread of lamentation to front page.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2016
.....and the gnashing of teeth has started already grin.....anyone noticed how the MMM is stylishly blaming the government and media for is current "pause"?.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by BurningBlade: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
.....and the gnashing of teeth has started already grin.....anyone noticed how the MMM is stylishly blaming the governmgovernment and media for is current "pause"?.... grin
Yes! MMM is very nigerian, that is, blame the next man for your misfortune, even if you were warned, it doesn't matter, just blame the next man. It helps kill the pain.

The blame game is a game played by foolish nigerians. Frankly, I'd rather play bet9ja than MMM. grin

1 Like

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2016
The day I realized that 90% of small and medium scale enterprises fold up within 1-3 years of establishment, I've decided not to blame anyone that decides to take advantage of any financial empowerment scheme.

Whether Nigerians listen to you or not, the truth is that monies would be lost. We all know that.

Let me get you clearly, you advice Nigerians to withdraw their money? If they do that, how will people with grown mavros get paid? The only thing that keeps this system going is more people, more investment. So I think your advice is actually bad, terrible, self-centered, selfish and heartless. The very thing you advise people against will eventually happen when they listen to you. Don't you think? If all Nairalanders withdraw their money, how will others who have never seen this thread get paid? Can't you see that you're wicked?

Many of the members are well informed of the risks involved. The best I think you should do is to advise people to invest wisely. Do not put all your life's savings on MMM.
Do not borrow more than you can pay in the event that your money gets lost.

I have written over 20 business plans within the past years, and we don't guarantee our clients 100% ROI. In fact, I advise my clients never to invest all required capital in the first year of operation. To crown it all, we prepare an exit plan for each business, and that goes to show you that we know they might fail. Nothing in this world is guaranteed.

Teach them to invest wisely, and do not condemn a system out of your personal envy, especially when you do not have a single idea as to how people can be empowered financially. It shows that you are a greater scam than MMM.

4 Likes

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2016
BurningBlade:
Yes! MMM is very nigerian, that is, blame the next man for your misfortune, even if you were warned, it doesn't matter, just blame the next man. It helps kill the pain.

The blame game is a game played by foolish nigerians. Frankly, I'd rather play bet9ja than MMM. grin

Lol
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by FunnyDude(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2016
BUY YOUR BITCOIN AT AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 510/$ . YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME: 08159127748
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Mimzyy(f): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ishilove:

It is happening already self.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Mimzyy(f): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
.....and the gnashing of teeth has started already grin.....anyone noticed how the MMM is stylishly blaming the government and media for is current "pause"?.... grin

It's a pity... Payment will be made in Jan but to very few people and processing will be very very slow. They will keep telling them (mavrodians) to be patient until the system crashes finally. Eni a wi fun...

1 Like

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mimzyy:

It's a pity... Payment will be made in Jan but to very few people and processing will be very very slow. They will keep telling them (mavrodians) to be patient until the system crashes finally. Eni a wi fun...

Payment from who?.... I believe it's people who will pay into other people's accounts, now with this "pause" who in his or her right minds will pay money to anybody? Lol.
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by HardMirror(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2016
olayemmy666:

Ma'am, u ugly ooh

How much be ur money? Make I pay u

I mean to see ur Toto ooh
Can I ask your mum that same question? Learn courtesy else you will be addressed as the goat you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by HardMirror(m): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Acidosis:
The day I realized that 90% of small and medium scale enterprises fold up within 1-3 years of establishment, I've decided not to blame anyone that decides to take advantage of any financial empowerment scheme.

Whether Nigerians listen to you or not, the truth is that monies would be lost. We all know that.

Let me get you clearly, you advice Nigerians to withdraw their money? If they do that, how will people with grown mavros get paid? The only thing that keeps this system going is more people, more investment. So I think your advice is actually bad, terrible, self-centered, selfish and heartless. The very thing you advise people against will eventually happen when they listen to you. Don't you think? If all Nairalanders withdraw their money, how will others who have never seen this thread get paid? Can't you see that you're wicked?

Many of the members are well informed of the risks involved. The best I think you should do is to advise people to invest wisely. Do not put all your life's savings on MMM.
Do not borrow more than you can pay in the event that your money gets lost.

I have written over 20 business plans within the past years, and we don't guarantee our clients 100% ROI. In fact, I advise my clients never to invest all required capital in the first year of operation. To crown it all, we prepare an exit plan for each business, and that goes to show you that we know they might fail. Nothing in this world is guaranteed.

Teach them to invest wisely, and do not condemn a system out of your personal envy, especially when you do not have a single idea as to how people can be empowered financially. It shows that you are a greater scam than MMM.
So you endorse mmm?
Lol
Yet you claim to be an astute business planner?
I reserve my comment.
This country is full of fools

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by Jazzlite: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tessie01:
why must y'all use MMM as a case study everyday? Anyone who is into MMM is aware of the risk involved, it's either you pray for them to succeed or you leave them alone.
or laff them...... which is way better
Re: Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now by lonelydora: 4:48am On Dec 17, 2016
Lordwize:
I have done hyip before, it's different from our MMM o. The more you write or talk about MMM
, the more it grows. Longlive MMM.

Whats your story now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A-Z About Setting Up A Cooking Gas Business And Be A Millionaire In 6 Months / The Latest News On MBA Forex (investment Platform) / Superex Exchange Review – Is Superex Exchange Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.