Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ycee Gave Reason Why He Dropped Out Of School (read Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Gave Reason Why He Dropped Out Of School (read Here) (391 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" / Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ycee Gave Reason Why He Dropped Out Of School (read Here) by Jobdrillers: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Popular Nigerian Musician Oludemilade Martin Alejo, popularly known as Ycee have revealed why he dropped out of school.

Ycee speaking during an exclusive interview with hipTV said he didn’t really drop out of school but tlrather he putschool on hold because this year have been a busy one for him.

“It didn’t really make sense for me not to go for classes and then seat for an exam he is not readyfor or try to “rugged it or do the exam anyhow” the Jagaban crooner said.

ALSO READ President Buhari Condoes With CUBA Over Castro’s Death (See Details)
He said the reason why a lot of people haven’t been seeing him in school is best known to him, his course adviser and his HOD.

He said he values his admission because is not something that easily come by or something he will just throw away.

Ycee who is currently signed to Tinny Entertainment is studying Marine biology in Lagos State University.

ALSO READ Unbelievable! The Number Of People Who Tested Positive To HIV This Year In Lagos Will Shock You

Watch video https://www.wikinaija.net/2016/12/ycee-gave-reason-dropped-school-read/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Interview For Outstanding Entrepreneurs / 10 Everyday Hygiene Products That Are Harmful To Your Health / Tekno New Album Gearing Up To Release Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.