Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man Silently Praying Friend Says "No, Thank You" To Meal Of Jollof Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Silently Praying Friend Says "No, Thank You" To Meal Of Jollof Rice (885 Views)

I Prepared Jollof Rice For New Year / What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? / The Origin Of Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Silently Praying Friend Says "No, Thank You" To Meal Of Jollof Rice by Ksslib(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
ksslib:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4599152_1481541790063_jpeg033664262d0f840e3d0a22ec9029f136

WARRI, ENERHREN - Not wanting to appear selfish or tagged greedy, local man, Pius reportedly invited his friend over a hot plate of jolllof rice but silently kept praying he will say "No, thank you".

However,Pius' biggest fears were confirmed when the said friend - without even allowing him to finish the sentence - dived straight-away into the meal like a vicious hyena.

"I made a very big mistake, I shouldn't have taken such a big risk. This was Daniel for Christ's sake, he was always gonna say yes. Gosh! What was I even thinking?" lamented a broken, emotional Pius who explained that the meal was his only for the day.

"I should have just manned-up and continued eating while he swallowed his saliva. He is such a greedy, shameless long throat" cussed, Pius who said despite waiting to make sure all his family members and other visiting guests were present in the sitting room before inviting his friend, the shameless idiot still honoured the invitation like nobody was there.

According to Pius, the most painful part was how his friend - who just finished eating at his house not too long ago but still had the audacity to join him - kept cracking silly dry jokes throughout the meal and was forced to fake a laugh all through like everything was ok. The pretense, however, was said to have been almost short-lived when pius began displaying flashes of anger after his friend started picking all the fish from the jollof, but stopped after noticing the sudden change in behaviour from Pius and calm was restored.

At press time, his elder sister confirmed that a dazed Pius who is still yet to recover from the unfortunate incident, is seriously reconsidering the friendship when to everyone's shock and disbelief, the person he calls best-friend devoured the meal with him, all the way to the very last surviving grain.

http://www.klibpaper.com/2016/12/Man-silently-praying-friend-says-no-thank-you-to-meal-of-Jollof-rice.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Amandas Kitchen: Changing Our Taste Buds With Traditional African Cuisines / Top 6 Banana Health Benefits – Let’s Go Bananas! / Boiled Or Fried Groundnut??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.