Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 (29437 Views)

10 Hottest Nigerian Male Celebrities Of 2019 By Pulse / The Most Controversial Nigerian Celebrities Of 2017 / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
I don't under why people that entertain others for a living are considered celebrities! The true celebrities are those that create and invent for a living!!!
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by lovetruth(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
skibi nko
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by Chimoski87(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
UR Money. Is a new crypto currency (digital money). It has the fastest growing community of users. This is because, when you join the community, you will be allocated free 2000 coins.

UR is currently worth 1.25 cents per coin. Due to its fast growth of users, it is anticipated to worth over $10 per coin in the next year.

After joining the community, you can massively grow your wealth by inviting friends and family via your invite link. And even more wealth when they also invite other friends and family. You will keep earning from their invites, even to the tenth generation.

The simple logic is, acquire when value is low, store, and sell when its high. Enough of the sermon. Now let's do some calculation.

Assuming you register, receive your 2000 coins, and decides not to invite anybody. After one year at $10.

2000×10=$20000.
(#7,000,000). For a $0 investment.

Now, when you invite only two people, that also invites 2 persons each, and continuous. From the calculator in the website, You will have at least 148,000 coins. Now calculate.

148000×10=$1,480,000
(#518,000,000)naira.
Still for $0 investment.
Will be much bigger, with higher number of invites. Let's say 5 persons. Heavens will be your limit.
I think it is so worth giving a try. Make that wise decision now.

Click link to register.
https://ur.technology/?r=dpPQ4

Use Chimoski87 as your referrer's full name.
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by Dare2Try(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abeg were tiwa savage and teebliz ( 40 min video)
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by Deejay777(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
emmaak2:

Everyone should be careful during this festive
season,I don't usually share this kind of stories
but this happened before my eyes
Yesterday at about 3pm my Neighbour called an
aboki (shoemaker) to fix her slippers,she allowed
him stay in the compound while she went back
inside to continue with what she was doing ,while
he was fixing her slippers,he added something
inside before stitching it but unfortunately for him
the landlord was upstairs watching the aboki
without the aboki's knowledge....when he was
done he called her to come take her slippers that
he had finished stitching it,she came out of her
apartment and the aboki asked her to wear it
,immediately our landlord screamed from upstairs
"don't put your leg in that slippers.
He rushed down and demanded that the aboki
should wear the slippers first but the aboki
refused ,one thing led to other and the whole
compound was alerted including myself.
We literally had to use force for him to wear the
slippers and immediately he placed his leg my
friend guess what.......
The slippers just cut because the aboki no sew
am well
Have a lovely festive period
u re funi, u got me salivating 4 a story wit a mysterious ending

1 Like

Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by Kbantin: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
seun egbegbe nko?
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by ShelterHomes(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
I won't take this !! I wont take this at all where is our Almighty Bob Risky

2 Likes

Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by onyebest56: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
metronaija2:
It's undeniable that controversy and popularity go hand in hand.
Something as harmless as a picture shared on social media could become so controversial and talked about for months to come.

It's been undeniably a tough 12 months for the celebrities on this list. Below are our most controversial people of 2016:

1. Toyin Aimakhu
Toyin Aimakhu with her former lover Seun Egbegbe

For Nigerian actress Toyin Aimakhu it started with her marriage scandal with estranged husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

She accused him of constantly cheating with her colleagues but it didn’t take her a month before she got involved with Ebony boss, Seun Egbegbe.

Their breakup was even messier than her marital drama. Seun reportedly seized her phones at a movie location and was accused of kidnapping her too. The two later engaged in a war of words on social media and in several interviews.

Actress Toyin Aimakhu with Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat

Let's also not forget the late Mayowa Ahmed fund raising saga.

Moved by late ovarian cancer patient, Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat's story, actress Toyin Aimakhu visited Mayowa and helped solicit funds on her behalf.

When reports emerged suggesting that the campaign was orchestrated by Ahmed Mayowa Shukurat's family to deceive Nigerians, Toyin Aimakhu stormed LUTH with police officers and that lead to another lengthy social media onslaught.

2. Kemi Olunloyo
Kemi Olunloyo has come out hard in Linda Ikeji

Mother of all controversies. Anything renowned media personality, Kemi Olunloyo speaks or tweets about automatically becomes controversial.

This year alone saw Olunloyo in the limelight more times than normal. From calling Jide Kosoko a ritualist who killed his wife, Henrietta Kosoko, to fat shaming Eniola Badmus and trolling Dayo Amusa, Olunloyo was a hit in the controversial department this year.

3. Freeze
Daddy Freeze

Always one to speak his mind, Freeze has been in the news for different controversies this year alone.

He was rumoured to have been sacked by the management of Cool FM following his public feud with Basketmouth which he tagged malicious.

The media personality has since been hogging the headlines with his unfiltered comments on politics, religion, love and marriage.

He also owns a blog where he posts his opinions on the burning topic of the day and is commonly known as a social critic.

4. Toke Makinwa

Thanks to her marital issues being made public and the occasional rambling on YouTube, Toke Makinwa almost snatched the controversial spotlight from Kemi Olunloyo.

This year alone saw the TV host and Vlogger trend for several reasons.

First, it started with her misconstrued advice to single young ladies, then her releasing a tell-all book, “On Becoming”, where she talks about getting a sexually transmitted disease from her husband, her husband’s mistress and her failed marriage.

5. Emeka Ike
Emeka, Emma Ike and daughter

2016 was undeniably the year of controversial Emeka Ike.

He charged the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) to court, dragged Ibinabo Fiberesima on social media and was involved in a marital drama with his estranged wife.

6. Davido
Davido and Sophie Momodu, his baby mama

Davido and his baby mama, Sophia Momodu, owned this year with their baby drama.

The two constantly threw shots at each other on social media even dragging Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, into the mess.

Davido was delayed from going to Dubai with his daughter at the airport after Dele Momodu called child services and customs. This led to a full-on media war and onslaught.

The singer even went ahead to release a song calling Dele Momodu his “boy”.

7. Wizkid

And then Wizkid decided to bless fans with his trolling of popular blogger, Linda Ikeji.

The beef between the two started when Linda Ikeji's Blog reported Wizkid had been evicted out of his Lekki home after his rent had expired.

This supposedly angered the pop singer, who made hostile remarks about Ikeji.

Eventually, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, had to intervene putting the beef between the music star and Entrepreneur to rest.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/7-controversial-celebrities-of-2016.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
. 8:skiibi-died and resurrected all in the name of popularity and promoting a noise pollution he calls song
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by NkayTiana(f): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
[center][/center]I don't gerrit... so you no add who start the year with controversy, Olamide and Don jazzy,you no add p-square controversy...

But you try

Teeeyana says so
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by bluejean(f): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2016
stealthtiger:

Mtcheew. I had a premonition that this is nonsense

U should b laughing. grin I knew it was either of 2 tnz: real or real turning to nonsense
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by ShayGirl(f): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2016
stealthtiger:

Mtcheew. I had a premonition that this is nonsense

Take a chill pill bro..grin
I guess it was just in a bid to lighten and make one feel relieved
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by arinolaa(f): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2016
Emeka Ike ke? Replace him with Tiwa Savage.
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by playtheblues(f): 2:34am On Dec 13, 2016
What of P-Square, Tiwa Salvage, Ubi Franklin, the actress accused of eating poo and also Aisha Buhari the other room first lady? Are you a leaner?
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by Aburi001: 3:25am On Dec 13, 2016
emmaak2:

friend guess what.......
am well
"The slippers just cut because about no sew it well" is that all? Is that the end of your story?

If YES.....YOU need to wise up!
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by pressplay411(m): 3:48am On Dec 13, 2016
emmaak2:

friend guess what.......
am well

Nigerians, we love stories. I swear I was so intrigued to know the outcome. But honestly Op u no well.lol
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by room089: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2016
What about Buhari's ear problem? grin
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by bindosky1998(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Who be this jjcs wey qoute full verse just to comment are you a learner
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2016
metronaija2 you forgot to add Peter okoye of Psquare. The guy's instagram account trended for all the wrong reasons this year starting from the beef with his elder bro Jude, then with Glo, then with Paul and back to Jude again.

Plus how could you forget Teeblizz
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: 7 Controversial Celebrities Of 2016 by ensamy(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2016
P square breakup that got the whole Africa talking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" / Toyin Abraham Welcomes Gabriel Afolayan To Married Club / Denrele Distance Self From Bobrisky, James Brown, Says He Is Not A Crossdresser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.