Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. (11415 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
No Trolling.
This is my situation.

Some of my what you call 'irresponsible' speeches, may be due to frustration and the fact that a lot is going through my mind.

Just offer you token.
I'm still monitoring the thread.

So I assume you've seen my conclusion on how you are a broke a55 dude living off the little $$$ your wife sends from the US. I bet you don't spend a dime catering for your kids in the US, which is why you can afford to have more...

Tell us again what you do for a living . . . undecided

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hitunnu:
Both are at fault bt most goes to the woman. The nature of men need to be understood as well as our duties. Abuses isnt the solutions when issues arises. It can only be prevented when it hasn't happened. Couples that lives together or in the same country still cheat let alone of someone who left her husband. Both didn't reasons well before taken the decision. She went for both good bt at the same time. An aspect couples must to address well. She may accept the baby if she realised she neglected her duties. Dnt go for any introduction/marriage without her consent.

How does 'most' of the fault go to the woman

How did she neglect her 'duty' undecided

So now it's her fault she is sacrificing her freedom to raise their kids a better society? If OP felt strongly against it why didn't he insist she stays back. But I bet he even encouraged her to go, so that IMO exonerates her of any blame here.

I live in a separate state from my husband, just 1.5hrs away . . . so we don't live together all the time. he is with us 3days out of the 7days on a week, yet I assure you that it's not easy. Running a home as a woman alone is a whole lot of hard work. She's not doing this out of selfishness, rather out of selflessness.

So now she has to bear the consequences . . . . That's funny!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ujoan:

So I assume you've seen my conclusion on how you are a broke a55 dude living off the little $$$ your wife sends from the US. I bet you don't spend a dime catering for your kids in the US, which is why you can afford to have more...

Tell us again what you do for a living . . . undecided

Youve just asked the right question?
He doesn't have a job. Anytime I open this thread for the past 3days he's always online monitoring this thread. And I wonder the same thing too. Does he have a job?
I doubt he has any job. The wife abroad is the one sending him money and sponsoring his lifestyle here.
Can u guys imagine? Enjoying other babe, having maranton unprotected sexx with his wife's money.
At age 35years he wants to marry a 2nd wife in this economy?

I can't believe this shocked

Someone said, nobody will tell his wife abroad, abi?

Just y'all watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Hitunnu(f): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ujoan:

How does 'most' of the fault go to the woman

How did she neglect her 'duty' undecided

So now it's her fault she is sacrificing her freedom to raise their kids a better society? If OP felt strongly against it why didn't he insist she stays back. But I bet he even encouraged her to go, so that IMO exonerates her of any blame here.

I live in a separate state from my husband, just 1.5hrs away . . . so we don't live together all the time. he is with us 3days out of the 7days on a week, yet I assure you that it's not easy. Running a home as a woman alone is a whole lot of hard work. She's not doing this out of selfishness, rather out of selflessness.

So now she has to bear the consequences . . . . That's funny!
what works for you may not work for another.
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hitunnu:
what works for you may not work for another.

So you think this is 'working' for them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Amelian:

Youve just asked the right question?
He doesn't have a job. Anytime I open this thread for the past 3days he's always online monitoring this thread. And I wonder the same thing too. Does he have a job?
I doubt he has any job. The wife abroad is the one sending him money and sponsoring his lifestyle here.
Can u guys imagine? Enjoying other babe, having maranton unprotected sexx with his wife's money.
At age 35years he wants to marry a 2nd wife in this economy?

I can't believe this shocked

Someone said, nobody will tell his wife abroad, abi?

Just y'all watch and see.

The guy is a joke!!!

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by 5minsmadness: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
Godly? I'm a christian, i believe in Jesus.
But nobody is above mistake.

Also most guys in my situation won't think twice about abortion.
But I feel the foetus deserve the right to live once the egg is fertilized.
You never know the baby maybe a light to his/her generation.

I also believe there nothing new. What matters is how I handle the situation.
That's why I seeking for advice.

You came to the wrong place to seek for advice.

Like you have seen, most of the people here dont give good advice, they are just here mostly to insult others and gloat over other people's misery so they can feel good about themselves. They speak like life for them is perfect and they have never cheated or aborted or made bad choices before. The least they would do for you is give you a second chance. Ignore thier insults and curses. They know no better. When they experience life they will think differently.

To your matter.

You have made the mistake already. You got lonely, lost control of your sexual urge and sought solace outside. It happens more often with men than with women. Men need more self control to keep their libido and excesses in check. Having said that, your ladyfriend is pregnant and this is going to place some serious emotional hurt on your wife. How do you plan on comforting her or making it up to her?

Secondly,

Does your religion allow you to practice polygamy?

I'm glad you are responsible enough to accept your mistake and be there for the woman and her child to be. Most men would force the girl to abort or would leave her high and dry outright (and the same online rabble insulting you for owning up to your mistake will still insult and curse you for deserting her if you did so). I think your plan to sort this out is good. I dont know about marrying your baby-mama (unless your religion allows it) but i guess you should tell your wife about that first before you do. Its one thing to betray her trust by impregnating a girl outside, its another thing to marry same girl witbout her being in the know.

Yes polygamy can be difficult but i assure you (as one who counsels various couples), it is not all doom and gloom and there are many harmonious polygamous families out there. As long as you treat both wives equally and well, your family will thrive.

Even godly people make mistakes. The true christian battle is learning from those mistakes and rising above them, becoming wiser from it. Dont make a similar mistake again in the future.

All the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by yetseyi(f): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
misspicy:

My point is, it has happened, Op needs a solution on how to handle a polygamous home, so the essence of these insults is what I don't understand.....

This is exactly how I feel, I still don't understand the insults.

That's how someone came to ask for advice on how to design a house to accommodate 2 wives with as little friction as possible and then unnecesary statements follow. Advice for house design turned to something else.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Olu317(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
ckamal:
Bros am a Married man just like you...but to be frank with you,you have just created a problem you will never be able to solve in your own life time..i mean not with money,gift or anything...i mean even if you get lonely and need a companion,must you go all the way to impregnate the other lady..i sincerely doubt if you truly love and respect your wife.

Its obvious you took this step simply because you wanted more kids and your wife cant give you more due to the C.S u mentioned she did..as a married man like you..i have been with other ladies casually while been married codedly and i do have one that i have been seeing for over a year..now this lady knows i am married and i can never marry her..its just friendship with benefit thats all..she has kids of hers too and just needs a man to keep body and soul together.

As a man its not so easy to keep away from the temptations at times but no matter what my wife always comes first in the scheme of things and she is the one i would always go back home to even after the whole what have u...I don't mean to judge you but your choice is a very selfish one...I am from a polygamous home and i would never go into one no matter how tempting it could be..Most Polygamous men become loners in their old age because all the the children simply focus on their Moms.

I wish u all the best in whatever decision you make at the end of the day

Choices in life are made and every man ought to be responsible for whatever decision taken. More so, the lady that became pregnant for you did it on purpose for her own selfish reasons. Though reasons differ but one thing I know about women is that once, comfort is abound on the shoulder of the male partner,she tend to stay irrespective of the circumstances it happened. Hence she is pregnant, so be it. Take responsibility for it and after the birth of the child disengage from her else, another child loom on the way. Absolutely care must be given to her and her child. Then find a way to let your most trusted family member know or your friend, whom can win your wife's heart easily on such disheartening matter. Break the news to her through her trusted family members inclusive yours so as to sustain the trouble temporarily even if you have to involve your cleric,now depending because if as a Muslim, you can win but as a Christian, it is always tough. Stay blessed and apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by eyinjuege: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
lepasharon:

And Why would I request ur fone no undecided

To become wife no 3 cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by dee02(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
Hello folks, I need your advice on this.

I'm a married man with a wonderful wife and 2 kids. I love my wife. I'm not a womanizer, but very sexually active with my wife.

My wife, especially, is frustrated with Nigeria (no light, no good education for kids, traffic jams, etc). She suggested relocating to US. I supported and sponsored a legit relocation for her and the kids. But due to my good business clientele base in Nigeria and time required to get work permit for myself in US, I resorted to visiting them 2-3 times a year. They are really doing fine in the US.

Back home here in Nigeria, I won't lie, it gets lonely for me. Somehow I met a babe, a fresh graduate, who has most of the qualities of my wife. We dated for 8 months. Now she is pregnant (I fcked up!).

I'm pro-life, can't do abortion.
I love this babe too.

How can I handle the situation to keep both women happy?

Keep the baby and explain your sorry self to your wife, if she stays, fine..... If not, deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
5minsmadness
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Mimzyy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Spot on.

5minsmadness:

You came to the wrong place to seek for advice.

Like you have seen, most of the people here dont give good advice, they are just here mostly to insult others and gloat over other people's misery so they can feel good about themselves. They speak like life for them is perfect and they have never cheated or aborted or made bad choices before. The least they would do for you is give you a second chance. Ignore thier insults and curses. They know no better. When they experience life they will think differently.

To your matter.

You have made the mistake already. You got lonely, lost control of your sexual urge and sought solace outside. It happens more often with men than with women. Men need more self control to keep their libido and excesses in check. Having said that, your ladyfriend is pregnant and this is going to place some serious emotional hurt on your wife. How do you plan on comforting her or making it up to her?

Secondly,

Does your religion allow you to practice polygamy?

I'm glad you are responsible enough to accept your mistake and be there for the woman and her child to be. Most men would force the girl to abort or would leave her high and dry outright (and the same online rabble insulting you for owning up to your mistake will still insult and curse you for deserting her if you did so). I think your plan to sort this out is good. I dont know about marrying your baby-mama (unless your religion allows it) but i guess you should tell your wife about that first before you do. Its one thing to betray her trust by impregnating a girl outside, its another thing to marry same girl witbout her being in the know.

Yes polygamy can be difficult but i assure you (as one who counsels various couples), it is not all doom and gloom and there are many harmonious polygamous families out there. As long as you treat both wives equally and well, your family will thrive.

Even godly people make mistakes. The true christian battle is learning from those mistakes and rising above them, becoming wiser from it. Dont make a similar mistake again in the future.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by thelish(f): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
FortuneTeller:
Omegalala

You are disgusting, wretched Godless man. I pray that your wife returns the favor to you 10 fold. By God's grace she will find a man in the US and forget about you.

Same thought here oo.
What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by CoCoLav(f): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
misspicy:

Is like you didn't read where his wife gave him a free pass to cheat abi.
That aspect has been taken care of already.
I fail to understand the grievance of most ladies on this thread, this story whether fake or real is what is obtainable in our society and who are those trying to change the world here, y'all better don't kill yourselves for the world , Jesus did that already.

My point is, it has happened, Op needs a solution on how to handle a polygamous home, so the essence of these insults is what I don't understand.....

Lol...I only read the original post and didn't follow the updates because of all the back and forth.
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ujoan:

The guy is a joke!!!

I swear a huge one! angry

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Op u should shut da fckup and handle it the way some people here have adviced u 2 do. Or follow your heart.
Some said marry her, some said rent a place for her where your wife will not know she exist, some said u should tell. Yur wife. As u are so inlove.
so what other advice again do u need? What else again are u seeking online pertaining to this your matter.

What other advice do u need?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
@
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
I'm not a broke dude.
I don't want to stress my wife. Just told her to get a 5hrs no-stress work, to engage her.

I pay for the US house rent, utilities and up-keeps up till now, even with the current $ rate.
Like I said my wife just want an 'everything works environment' and also where the kids can thrive in their respective careers.

Even with your money in Nigeria:
- you still have to queue for fuel
- you get late to your destination due to traffic
- you are at the mercy of insane drivers
- you are exposed to carbon/noise from your neighbors' generator
- you pay huge school fees but can't see the result in the kids
- you build high fence around your house
- etc

Would have love to stay with my family in US, the business I built over the years is at its peak.
Really, I'm not feeling the recession in naija, my line of business is f'ckin dynamic.

Also US is just boring for me personally (after the first 2 weeks, depression sets in).

I don't give a f'ck whether my kids visits me at old age, I can handle that. I don't need their money at old age.
I can engage in community/philanthropic activities that keeps me busy till I get the hell out of this f'cked up planet.

How may times have those born in nuclear families visited or send money to their parents.

I want advice on how to diplomatically manage a polygamous setting, I'm dipping my head in.

Drop ya token for me if ya gat, if not shut da f'ck up undecided

Oh okay. . .

If that's what you have to say to make yourself feel better.

But like I said, I can bet my last cent that it's all hogwash.

But what do I know, I'm just here to 'gloat over other people's misery' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
misspicy:
I don't know why people are pitying the wife after reading this, this is a generous pass to cheat, and when you cheat you get a result (pregnancy) , wife knows this, so why the insults?

Hi,
We can agree to disagree on your statement. Although many people on here didn't express their comments in the kindest manner, that was their choice. I, however never insulted him. I'm sorry you took it that way.
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
OP your wife that relocated to the US, what is her status there? Does she have papers there?

Are you sure she also has not married someone who is warming her bed? As you are doing in Naija she is epping herself in Yankee too

Have you told your US wife that you have another family in Nigeria cos if you dont tell her, she will still find out somehow.

How do you think the children will view you when they are old enough

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
@Amelian: Yea, Thanks.

I can't shut da f'ck up.
Some good perspectives are still streaming in...

Plus some ladies on this thread should just stop the insults they are spitting.

Lol..
Seriously? U are still looking for more advice grin

Oya o, Nairalanders he's waiting for more advice o

U had better go and sleep or attend to your gf's needs, as u have nothing to do.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by yasolan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Yes its no crime to love two women at the same time, but is the love equal?.. I don't think so . I believe emotional state of a being is not constant.
But the question u should ask urself is, the lady knows u are married and have kids, yet she went ahead with the relationship, didn't hesitate to have unprotected sex, wants to go ahead and have the baby?..
OP she wants to marry u, and do u think she will be content being a second wife, why do u think she can't do something to harm ur first wife, that u divorce her or she divorces u, making her the only wife..it's a possible scenario.
My Advice:
1) Do not marry her
2) take responsibility of the child and mother, tell her she can continue her life.
Mistakes happen and when it does, blaming or looking for the cause won't help matters at hand, a solution is required.
My opinion anyways
And if u decide to do this, bring it wife back to Nigeria,or u go the US..The reason she decided to leave isn't worth it to me
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Cherlene(f): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
montezz:

Yes my love. How have you been? How are the girls?

I am well, how are you too dear?

My beauties are great, thank God.

- You are scarce.
sad

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
This story is fake, why are you all bothering about this guy. It seems like he is indeed cheating but it's probably a girlfriend and he's trying to validate himself. There is no wife and two kids. He will not willingly offer his contact number if he has a wife and from his posts he shows no love or consideration for his kids because they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Omegalala: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Not
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omegalala:
Not fake.
Please don't discourage those dropping ideas for me.

It's like you are enjoying the attention you don't get in real life, I feel sorry for those wasting their time. Sorry but it just seems like you crave attention. No man with a complicated life like yours will have this much time to waste.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin all the op plenty use of the f word has turned me off.. kikikiki..sekere biz man/boy who talks like a small child

Walks outta thread to politics section cool

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by ststyreal(f): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Omegalala:
Hello folks, I need your advice on this.

I'm a married man with a wonderful wife and 2 kids. I love my wife. I'm not a womanizer, but very sexually active with my wife.

My wife, especially, is frustrated with Nigeria (no light, no good education for kids, traffic jams, etc). She suggested relocating to US. I supported and sponsored a legit relocation for her and the kids. But due to my good business clientele base in Nigeria and time required to get work permit for myself in US, I resorted to visiting them 2-3 times a year. They are really doing fine in the US.

Back home here in Nigeria, I won't lie, it gets lonely for me. Somehow I met a babe, a fresh graduate, who has most of the qualities of my wife. We dated for 8 months. Now she is pregnant (I fcked up!).

I'm pro-life, can't do abortion.
I love this babe too.

How can I handle the situation to keep both women happy?

Oga to be honest with you, you just ignite an everlasting fire, that can burn anything without mercy forever in your life if not handled carefully. Did you agree with the said girl to marry her? If yes, then you need no other advice than to marry her and if no, kindly let her be, wait for her to deliver, inform your wife after her delivery, take care of the child's up keep henceforth but please don't attempt to marry her if you did not promise her marriage. For the fact that she knew you are married with kids and still succumb to the relationship shows she is a home.....( make I no just call her names now, I know no whether oga still like her so) and such ladies I do pray everyday for them not to near my home. Oga, you have really hurt your wife honestly and don't make matter worst by attempting to marry that lady especially if you didnt promise her one. Men! Men!! Men!!! Huhhh! make una dey remember life after death oooooo, if you wouldn't want your wife to do same to you why doing it to her. Oga, I dey vex for you seriously, habaa; what happens to condom? I pray earnestly not to be in your wife shoes presently with what you have just done. Its so heartbreaking. Well, I shouldn't cry more than the bereave but just trying to be empathetical here towards your wife. My last words to you sir, 'Don't marry her, if you did not promise her marriage! But do take care of that bounty of joy when he/ she finally arrives. May God help you sir to be a faithful friend, father and husband to your wonderful family henceforth amen!
Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by ststyreal(f): 12:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Amelian:

My dear, I will never understand nada

I schooled in Nigeria.. All my years in Nigeria. Am very OK.. Even better than some people abroad.

So am not understanding.. And I won't understand.. Cause have tasted the repercussions of polygamy.. Live and direct.. Not hear say.

Honestly u don't have an idea, what awaits in the future.

Until then, u will remember what have said.
God bless you my sister, abeg tell the man make him understand. Creating problems for innocent children to carry. Silly men everywhere!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. by Jahblessme: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Obviously trolling and goading people to work themselves up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / Ladies Help A Bush Man Out !!!! / MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.