Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife (56768 Views)

Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Islie: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
By Gibson Mhaka

A Bulawayo-based cop allegedly engaged in a secret romance with his wife’s younger sister and impregnated her apparently in a bid to spite his “abusive and disrespectful” wife.

Tabani Nyurura had not only betrayed the love and trust his wife Mavis Munedzimwe, a student at Great Zimbabwe University invested in him by having an affair with her younger sister but was also reportedly in the habit of taking girlfriends to their matrimonial home during her absence.

To make matters worse, Nyurura is resolute on marrying Munedzimwe’s younger sister and contemplating showing her (Munedzimwe) a red card.

Nyurura’s illicit sexual affair with his sister-in-law was exposed by his wife at the Bulawayo Civil Court where he was seeking a protection order against her.

“I had been staying with Mavis Munedzimwe as husband and wife but she is now violent towards me. Sometime in December 2016 she hit me with a stone on the head.

“On 24 April this year she came to my workplace and beat me up in front of my bosses and subordinates and tore my uniform in the process. When I went to my village she took my identification particulars, certificates and clothes and went away before she came back on 26 May and beat me up with a cooking stick and stone on the head,” said Nyurura.

He said his wife also threatened to stab him with a kitchen knife.

Munedzimwe, however, disputed the accusations noting that Nyurura was a “serial bed-hopper” who was only after using women.

“He is in the habit of exchanging women and I am his third wife. After using them (other women) he then sought protection orders against them. What he is doing to me now, he did it to his two ex-wives. His bosses are even fed up with his extra-marital issues.

“He is now staying with my younger sister whom he impregnated. I reported the matter to his bosses and he was chased out of the camp.

She added: “He once chained and assaulted me and as a result I suffered a miscarriage. The other time he deserted me and when I followed him where he was staying I found him with another woman. When I tried to beat up that woman he restrained me.

“The other day when I came back from school I found him again with another woman in our matrimonial bedroom and he locked me outside,” she said.

Nyurura then hit back.

“She is lying that I impregnated her younger sister and I no longer love her,” Nyurura tersely responded subsequently courting his wife’s anger.

“He can’t say that he no longer loves me. If he is no longer interested in me he should take me back to my parents and pay a beast since we have a child together”.

In his ruling the presiding magistrate Tinashe Tashaya ordered both parties not to verbally, physically and emotionally abuse each other.

He also ordered Munedzimwe not to visit her husband’s workplace and on the other hand Nyurura not to evict his wife from the house the parties were staying.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/man-impregnates-wifes-sister-to-punish-abuser/

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by itiswellandwell: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
When you think you've heard it all..

11 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Aeman(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by SeniorZato(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
This is bad
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Aldebaran(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
grin

Signs of end time grin

To Punish his Wife?...

When GOD Punish you for your sin now, you will start running helter skelter angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Ahmed0336(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Nigerian Men will never do such that is why women in most African countries will do whatever it takes to get a Nigerian Man. Nigeria Men we set the pace(good) while others follow. grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Talktoyoulater(f): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by innocential3032(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Na better conji owe am

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by prinsam30: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
I love this story script

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Mutlexo: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
hhhh
Talktoyoulater:
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by sabenabeauty(f): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
lol. Konji United grin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Julia345(f): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
The sis in law is to blame, how can u open ur legs for ur aunt's husband... Smelling pple everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by CaptVerida(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Now she'll be super Abusive
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by ayoomoba1(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Nothing can come out from this country call..Zimbabwe...

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
2 ge 4
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by kaen1317: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
U get mind o
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by OhiOfIhima: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Op, even d Nigeria matters is too way enough for us to debate on. Pls stop given us panadol to take on another person headache

For the mode dat push dis to front page... Be warn

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Mutemenot(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Kenya, Zimbabwe n naija are competing for bad news everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by layuns(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Marriage..
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by flyca: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Lack of home training.

Why should I even look at my sister's boyfriend twice, no to talk of sister's husband! Then have an affair with him?!

Lack of home training!

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by lawrence35(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
What a hopeless thing to do.

Destroying the sister in-law' life.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Okuchris(f): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
y
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Sweetcollins: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Hard way method
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Altern8(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Weird man. You just created more problems for yourself.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by driand(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Bloggers, nice try! Ain't buying this one.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by 0koyibos: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Julia345:
The sis in law is to blame, how can u open ur legs for ur aunt's husband... Smelling pple everywhere

The way you opened your legs in your profile picture?

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Pavore9: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Mentally deranged. This nitwit will go gaga should his son-in-law impregnate his younger daughter.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by Ellabae(f): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
shocked Third wife? What do u expect from such man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by UNDEEN: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2018
God, help them.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by calddon(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
He just changed the soundtrack playing in his Life

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife by HouseOfWine: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
grin

The only thing in that article worth interesting was the name of the Judge...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What My Mother Said That Made Me Hate Women Even More / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.