Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai (39361 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Child singer, Benita Okojie and her husband Olawale Adeyina are in Dubai for their honeymoon.
The two got married on November 26th.
See more photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/benita-okojie-shares-lovely-photos-as.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Mikylopez(f): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
chineke God i also want to go to dubai for ma honeymoon .....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Vheektory98(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Whoa! So cute... how time flies... Wish you all the best in ur marital journey, Mrs. Benita
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
hmm....Sleeping giant of afrika that can't even boast of one standard tourist attraction

no wonder there is scarcity of forest

10 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by pyyxxaro: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
So na this guy go de chop this gal nkwobi steadily

Na waa angry

*issorai*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mikylopez:

so how much of your personal savings do you budget for that ?

even Anita can boast of her personal savings if I'm not wrong

only in Nigeria women dream of building a castle on top of man's head and for the reason they are over aged for child bearing which leads to complications on the side of the mother and possibly death in some cases

Nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Mikylopez(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
carmag:

so how much of your personal savings do you budget for that ?

even Anita can boast of her personal savings if I'm not wrong

only in Nigeria women dream of building a castle on top of man's head

Nonsense
is comprehension your problem? i can assure you i am not in any way related to the girl dah duped you.... if you can read then you will see there was no place i asked a guy to take me with his own money... dnt be quick to type use ur brain

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
is comprehension your problem? i can assure you i am not in any way related to the girl dah duped you.... if you can read then you will see there was no place i asked a guy to take me with his own money... dnt be quick to type use ur brain

cool babe,

...I've got no business with any fvckin nija babes right, that was back at school but right now..Ooch!!! ..I haven't got time for dirty things right !!
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Mikylopez(f): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
carmag:

cool babe,

...I've got no business with any fvckin nija babes right, that was back at school but right now..Ooch!!! ..I haven't got time for dirty things right...
who 4kin asked u broke niccurs be feeling like they have an opinion ...tap out!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by pretydiva(f): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Na waa angry

*issorai*

go marry ya own mk u dey chop her nkwobi steadily undecided

3 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by pyyxxaro: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2016
pretydiva:
go marry ya own mk u dey chop her nkwobi steadily undecided

Ehi i know say n Devil de use you this morning

*kwontinew tongue*

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2016
sweet ....
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Came: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Madam stop to dey carry yourself come outside ooooo,,people no like better thing , relax, and enjoy your marriage , and forget about showing off..... No talk say I no warn you oooooo...

7 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Mikylopez(f): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=carmag post=51875666]

cool babe,
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by PapiNigga: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2016
this gurl
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice one cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by AlphaPegasi: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by haywire07(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
See ur bwezz wink shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Young shall grow,she's really enjoying herself,I wish her all the best

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by TINALETC3(f): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
: grin
haywire07:

See ur bwezz wink shocked shocked
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Silentscreamer(f): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Beautiful pics..
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by elopee3000(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Na waa angry

*issorai*

but na person dey chop ur sisters snail with the bush around it u too dey suck some ones daugther adazi enu
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by kenoz(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
okay
Cute pic
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by thunder74(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dubai is not a good place for honeymoon for couples that want their marriages to last. if you doubt me ask Tee Billz and Tiwa Salvage and other celebrities
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by haywire07(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
TINALETC3:
: grin
Remove ur hand lemme see urs too

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by asumo12: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by asumo12: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mikylopez:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4604529_baton_jpeg02f8850be2105eef3070d8af9f7fde52

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by Emrixx(f): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mikylopez:
Marry me and we will not only go to dubai but round d world

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by kingvectorv(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai by CentaurXXV: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hmm. I'd seen her perform on a Sunday service when she was 18 and it was clear she was someone of value and worth.

I'd fantasised about her on different occasions wondering her type of husband.

She is really beautiful and deserves a handsome dude. Seems she got him.

Congrats to her. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Sunday Photo (lovely) / Peter Okoye Jet Skiing In Dubai Vacation / Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.