Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors (758 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by dikerebel(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2016
i have been hearing about fake Pastors and there wahala every where, both on social media and on movies, but i haven't been able meet with anyone that can boldly say that he/she has had an encounter with them.

Some say that some of them engage in adultry, fornitation, ritual, armrobbery etc. I will like to hear your story if you have had an encounter with any of those fake Pastors trying to defraud you or making sexual advances on you as a lady, pls be bold and share it, your story might be of help to someone here.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by Divay22(f): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Never had any also....
Next person please
Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by hotspec(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2016
My fiancee once took me to one. Reluctantly, i followed her to dt Pastor who she said her aunt used to attend his church in d past. I sat down watching while attending to my fiancee who had gone there before to make het prayer request concerning some academic difficulties she was facing in school. The Pastor brot out a "poly bag" filled of prayer "things" as he called it. Soap, perfume, oil and also two spherical things covered with white and black thread. He claimed to use diffent angels names in preparing those things and that she should swallow them with food; bath with others etc. He collected money for those things which i cant remember d amount again. He asked me to kneel down and prayed, he told me he saw ..... that i shd also come back for my own prayer "things". What surprised me most was when we were about stepping out, he instructed her to go pick a stone outside and put it inside d poly bag, so that witches could not neutralized the potency of the stuffs he gave her. On our way back home, i directed her to throw everything in a river we will pass through. We later joined hands together in prayer @ home, and d problem was solved.

The pastor has a very big church and a mission house attached to d church where he lives.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by dikerebel(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Divay22:
Never had any also....
Next person please
you have never gone for prayer and he was trying to.....?
Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by Divay22(f): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2016
grin lol...prayers ke...i believe in praying all by myself,knowing God is close to me,and he will answer...
Before i run to my phone,i must first run to the throne

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by herzern(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by dikerebel(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Divay22:
grin lol...prayers ke...i believe in praying all by myself,knowing God is close to me,and he will answer...
Before i run to my phone,i must first run to the throne
that's nice, as for me i don't believe in any god again, but i believe they exist oh.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2016
I'm not a religious fanatic so I have no experience about this..
Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by dikerebel(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I'm not a religious fanatic so I have no experience about this..
ok that's nice. But what do you do if you notice that you problems are spiritual, as some may say.
Re: Share Your Experience With Fake Pastors by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 13, 2016
dikerebel:
ok that's nice. But what do you do if you notice that you problems are spiritual, as some may say.

How wud I know if it's spiritual problem in the first place if I myself don't recognize religion?

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prayer VS My Own Prayer Which Will God Most Likely Answer? / Watch Here "The Profitability Of Walking With God- Dr Paul Enenche / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.