Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Matrix Of Frustration By Omijie Oshor - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Matrix Of Frustration By Omijie Oshor (452 Views)

Life Of Frustration After NYSC - A Product Of Our Education Curriculum / Memoirs Of Mammy Market 1 By Omijie Oshor-stanley / Dangers Of Writing New Year Resolutions By Omijie Oshor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Matrix Of Frustration By Omijie Oshor by oshorstan(f): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2016
This is my First time of writing a piece on this hallowed social platform orchestrated by Chief Osewa for effective communications & intertwine. I respect the raison d'ĂȘtre for setting up nysc scheme , which precedes the effective communications inter alia graduates so we can understand each other's culture. Trust me, this has been abused. The varying factors between events of success is a man called time. What do you do with your time, energy, money and passion? If you build on education 100% and 0% on relationship , you have built on sand. Nysc is not a sea where fishes are caught & harvested. it is a platform for making huge prints on the privileged. I advise those out there to channel energies towards transformations not condemnation. I read it on news print and mobiles about how corpers and PCM plan to commit sexual escapades, fraud and all manners of discrepancies . my dear, youre possessed by demons and you need serial deliverance by tb Joshua and Pastor Moses (Excellence Intercessory ministry). As for those already married women who flirt with young blood , youre mutating your life and you will soon become an X, giving birth to an alien. I need you guys to have a rethink about life and see how beautiful it is , if you live a life without blemishes and scars. Please dont & stop hurting my Jesus. If you have not given your life to Jesus, this is the right time and repeat this...

Lord Jesus I thank you for loving me, I surrender all to you, cleanse my mind with your blood, help me overcome sin, Give me the grace to be righteous, put your oxygen (Holy spirit) for me to breath so the devil wont choke me with co2 (sin). I love you Jesus, Help me to love you in truth & in spirit. In Jesus name, Amen. For counseling, prayers and advise, send me a whatsapp invite via 08138188962. Jesus is Lord Forever..

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nysc Management / How To Earn 450,000 Naira In 2 Weeks / Make Extra Cash In 10 Minutes Everyday With Your Phone.no Investment Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.