Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Help A Fellow Nigerian Win An International Competition - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help A Fellow Nigerian Win An International Competition (308 Views)

A Nairalander Need Your Votes To Win An Award / Please Help Promote A Fellow Nairalander / Wizkid May Become The First African To Win An American Music Awards Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nigerian Win An International Competition by Dele2016(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Hello Nigerians, please I need your help with a cause... My chances of making the first three finalists depend on the number of votes that I have and obviously, some people from other countries are way ahead, but I know Nigerians can help turn things around, so, please help a fellow Nigerian win
Please, help add your vote to support me. I have been selected as one of the 15 semifinalists of United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification Youth Social Media Activists Challenge. The link is right below, scroll down to my name and vote” Bamidele Oni” Every vote counts and please do help share the link as well.
The link for the public voting is as follows: http://woobox.com/6avg72/iamk4n
I have triedd reaching lalastical but i haven't been able to get him.... Please i need every support i can get.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Audio Book? / Songwriter And Music Director Urgently Needed / Bodyhot_praiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.