Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Do You Keep Getting Malaria Or Typhoid All The Time... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Keep Getting Malaria Or Typhoid All The Time... (671 Views)

ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Keep Getting Malaria Or Typhoid All The Time... by Midasnaturals: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2016
and despite all the antibiotics and antimalarial medication, you never seem to shake it off?

Well, chances are that you don't really have either of those conditions. Yes! I know you may think I'm nuts because you did a blood test and the blood test came back positive. Well, allow me to break the news, lab tests are not 100% accurate. There is a possibility that your result was a 'false positive' i.e. it wasn't really positive.

So if you don't really have malaria or typhoid when what do you have?

Well, here are five conditions with symptoms similar to malaria... check them out http://midasnaturalsmag.com/10-conditions-with-similar-symptoms-to-malaria/
Re: Do You Keep Getting Malaria Or Typhoid All The Time... by Midasnaturals: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Breakthrough: Michael Okpara Varsity Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS / 12tips On How To Be Healthy Always / What To Do If You See Blister Or Sores On Your Gen1tals… Don’t Panic Here Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.