Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

12tips On How To Be Healthy Always - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12tips On How To Be Healthy Always (670 Views)

10 Ways To Keep Your Teeth Healthy Always / A Must Exercise To Keep Yourself Healthy Always. / How To Stay Healthy Always With #12,000 Or #6,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12tips On How To Be Healthy Always by GeneralFestytop(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2017
HELLO FRIENDS. here are some of the tips that will keep you to be healthy everyday
*1.* Any food you consume after 8 P.M. everyday is equally a
poison to your body?
*2.* If you can follow the water therapy for 3 months religiously, your skin, your body and your organs begins to function well?
*3.* Do you know Breakfast is the most important meal of the
day; If you must skip any meal, it shouldn't be breakfast?
*4.* Do you know too much red meat is very dangerous to your health?
*5.* Do you know people who smile always live longer, look younger and are more healthier than their counter part who does not?
*Listen:*
You can use the most expensive cream on your body; you can take the best care of your body, but *HONEY* with *BANANA* can make your skin glow, make it look good and make people ask you the kind of cream you are using.
*6.* For every bottle of soft drink you consume, you have just taken 9cubes of sugar, and it takes 7 days for it to wash off your body; men increase their likelihood of having a heart attack by 20 percent.
*7.* Fried meat is a killer; It is damaging your body.
*8.* People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level.
*9.* Drinking water only when you are thirsty is obtaining a license to damage your liver.
*10.* Holding your urine when you are supposed to let go is
another way you are damaging your liver?
*11.* Adding salt into your food when it is already served is
another way of slowly poisoning yourself and vital organs?
*12.* Observing the routine of proper eating: Eat BREAKFAST like a KING, LUNCH like a PRINCE and DINNER like a BEGGAR would help you live longer.
Please take care of your health, for HEALTH is WEALTH.
KINDLY SHARE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12tips On How To Be Healthy Always by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Well said.

1 Like

Re: 12tips On How To Be Healthy Always by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmm Odikwa Very Risky
Re: 12tips On How To Be Healthy Always by Michaeloben: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
How I Cleared My Stretch Marks Completely -Susan Shares Her Story.

It's every young woman's worse nightmare: looking down and finding those pinkish-purple lines emerging on fresh skin. It's the surprise no one ever really wants. Welcome to the world of stretch marks.

I'll admit, when I first saw stretch marks on my upper thighs during my sophomore year of high school, I thought they were hideous. I thought I would never wear another bathing suit again and submerged the small pinkish-purple stretch marks in mounds of concealer, coated in overpriced moisturizers and compounds of cocoa butter.

As a young woman, my weight has fluctuated. I have been considered every body type in the book, from "long and lengthy" to "big and broad." Height-wise most of my growing started very young, and I was already my full-grown height of 5'7" before the start of seventh grade. But I had always been fairly comfortable in my skin. My mom works in the field of women's empowerment, so while I watched other girls in my class fixate on a scale, I had learned from the best to love my body and that it was what was "on the inside" that matters most of all.

Yet as my lifestyle changed, so did my body. As a former dancer, I went from 8+ hours of dance a week to none. I started developing overnight and "filling up" my figure. Soon after, my stretch marks began to peek through and say hello.

When they first emerged, right below my hips, I had no idea what was going on. I thought I had rubbed up against something or that my skin was irritated. Soon more and more of the pinkish markings emerged to the surface.

I knew the truth. I had stretch marks. At fourteen years old. I remember crying to my mom, insisting for her to buy me some magical ointment or pill for my stretch marks to go away. Why me? I thought. Why so young?

I was ashamed. I wanted to shed my skin like a snake, replenish a new set that would free me of these markings. I feared what others would say. I feared what I would say, covering them up with expensive makeup, hiding them even in the winter when I wore jeans or tights just so I didn't need to face the sight of them.

All these continued up to when I came across a remedy that changed my life. I didn't believe it at first because I had used a lot of medication. I decided to give it a shot and to my greatest surprise, they started clearing with 4-6 weeks. There was no need to go through the pains of using lasers to clear the stretch marks.

They remedy has this soothing feeling when used. What I like most about it is that it has no side effects. This is what led me share this fantastic remedy with people out there that are battling with stretch marks.

For more information on how to get the remedy contact: +2348160968534 +2348027452082.
Have a nice day.
Re: 12tips On How To Be Healthy Always by sheeda995(f): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Michaeloben:
How I Cleared My Stretch Marks Completely -Susan Shares Her Story.

It's every young woman's worse nightmare: looking down and finding those pinkish-purple lines emerging on fresh skin. It's the surprise no one ever really wants. Welcome to the world of stretch marks.

I'll admit, when I first saw stretch marks on my upper thighs during my sophomore year of high school, I thought they were hideous. I thought I would never wear another bathing suit again and submerged the small pinkish-purple stretch marks in mounds of concealer, coated in overpriced moisturizers and compounds of cocoa butter.

As a young woman, my weight has fluctuated. I have been considered every body type in the book, from "long and lengthy" to "big and broad." Height-wise most of my growing started very young, and I was already my full-grown height of 5'7" before the start of seventh grade. But I had always been fairly comfortable in my skin. My mom works in the field of women's empowerment, so while I watched other girls in my class fixate on a scale, I had learned from the best to love my body and that it was what was "on the inside" that matters most of all.

Yet as my lifestyle changed, so did my body. As a former dancer, I went from 8+ hours of dance a week to none. I started developing overnight and "filling up" my figure. Soon after, my stretch marks began to peek through and say hello.

When they first emerged, right below my hips, I had no idea what was going on. I thought I had rubbed up against something or that my skin was irritated. Soon more and more of the pinkish markings emerged to the surface.

I knew the truth. I had stretch marks. At fourteen years old. I remember crying to my mom, insisting for her to buy me some magical ointment or pill for my stretch marks to go away. Why me? I thought. Why so young?

I was ashamed. I wanted to shed my skin like a snake, replenish a new set that would free me of these markings. I feared what others would say. I feared what I would say, covering them up with expensive makeup, hiding them even in the winter when I wore jeans or tights just so I didn't need to face the sight of them.

All these continued up to when I came across a remedy that changed my life. I didn't believe it at first because I had used a lot of medication. I decided to give it a shot and to my greatest surprise, they started clearing with 4-6 weeks. There was no need to go through the pains of using lasers to clear the stretch marks.

They remedy has this soothing feeling when used. What I like most about it is that it has no side effects. This is what led me share this fantastic remedy with people out there that are battling with stretch marks.

For more information on how to get the remedy contact: +2348160968534 +2348027452082.
Have a nice day.
Hmm,not in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome Tramadol Addiction / 10 Dangerous Bedtime Habits That You Should Always Avoid / Buy Walgreens True Metrix Blood Glucose Test Strips From Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.