Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) (121899 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Ovamboland(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun has gradually become one if those ignorant social media owners who will do everything to tarnish the image of people/interests they completely know nothing about.

you will fail and MMM will resume come january as they always do every end of the year.

MMM gave me the capital i needed to boost my business when your so called banks and government let me down. so why are you always in a haste to post news of them to frontpage be it true or false when you should be concerned about what buhari and his cows in government has turned this country to.

my problem is the way nigerians are so gullible that the slightest falsehood shakes them.

for me, my confidence in MMM remains the same depite my 265k involved because MMM has changed my financial situation for good.

if you don't like it please seun.... look the other way cos you no go lend me money if i come to you... plus... it's our money, not yours

what goods or service is MMM providing for you in right senses to expect it to last long? Where's the 30% profit monthly coming from do you care? As far as you get your own let the guy on the lower level be damned

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
O setigo!

I dont see MMM coming back January

The site was frozen because demand became higher than supply (everybody wan withdraw for xmas)

My hapinness is that i warned many!

and if it happens to reopen in January will the supply/ PH be greater than demand, guess everyone will be eager to cash out and from where will the money come from?
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by jmoore(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
All these speculations are getting out of hand.

The media together with bloggers keep dishing out mere fabrications.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by djlaqua91(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mavrodi, you have failed this city

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Smooyis(m): 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Cope1:
Chai Christmas money is stalked in mmm ooo

Seriously
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dongreat:

The HBP way go kill you just finish training with Anthony Joshua. So Mavrodi created a site for people to make money without controlling the Inflow and out-flow because he is so charitable that he helped Nigerians double their money for free. You should be ashamed of your self, your school certificates ( if you have any) and your ability to breath same air as normal hard working people do.
I put money into a scheme without investing in shares (OIL, Cocoa, Groundnut, rubber, etc) and get 30% return from the air and it sounds LEGIT??

Obviously u have no idea of how MMM works so I can't waste my data to educate your ignorance, just continue wallowing in your poverty.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
bigfrancis21:
Ezeagu, I sightest thou here...the MMM freeze affect you too? cheesy

Ishilove...oya come and tell us how much you made from MMM o wink
Make fire! I don't subscribe to Ponzi schemes grin
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by dreezybines: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Babzilla:
Now is a good time to say

Exactly...

The Same way friends were putting pressure on me to do the mmm shhit was the Same way I was putting pressure on them not to do it...

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Osama10(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmmn.

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by bigfrancis21: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ishilove:

Make fire! I don't subscribe to Ponzi schemes grin

Ishilove...... was it not you I saw paying money into someone's account last week at the bank. cheesy grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Diiverexii:
Crash system is when we log in and do not see the website, Ultimate cycle went offline without informing her members. MMM has given us the reason why they did what they have done. We need to Trust them and believe that the overall Success of the Community is paramount to them. Remember we don't pay to MMM we pay ourselves so what do they gain if they close down the site? Be encouraged and plan towards GHing after the three weeks, if you have been matched to pay trust the system and please go ahead and pay while watching your Mavro grow to be withdrawn after three weeks from today. So PH and PH while your mavro grows.
Don't be naive. It's a well thought out plan by the promoters. Ever wondered why it was increased from 30 to 50%, well the reason is so that greedy Nigerians will increase the amount being pledged, ever wondered why pairing took less than 2 weeks and it became same day or few hours? My take is this, those people whom the system matched get help few weeks ago are his ground men. They will be settled. The guiders are involved

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
olisaEze:
NCAN get to work! The sh*t is about to hit the fans!! cool

did you say about to ?

let's assume they managed to reopen as promised would the participants rather PH or cash out their money

so do the mathematics and you get the answer
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by luv2luvu: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
I thought Nigerians are educated? Why are u all paranoid about mmm Please read well before spreading useless rumour. If u have an account with mmm login and see if its showing any 404 error message you should know what CRASH mean if u can access your account why calling it crash. You people should just allow mmm be.

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Sketch007(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
jmoore:
All these speculations are getting out of hand.

The media together with bloggers keep dishing out mere fabrications.

They've waited for this day, let them have it.. They would write up anything just to get their papers sold and sites visited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by samtee37(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
I will pretend to be brave..... tho eye are already red
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
dreezybines:

Exactly...

The Same way friends were putting pressure on me to do the mmm shhit was the Same way I was putting pressure on them not to do it...

Hahahahhaha. Now ots ur turn, sit back and laugh

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Sketch007(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
carmag:

did you say about to ?

let's assume they managed to reopen as promised would the participants rather PH or cash out their money

so do the mathematics and you get the answer

Till you understand the modus operandii, you never get the facts straight
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
carmag:

and if it happens to reopen in January will the supply/ PH be greater than demand, guess everyone will be eager to cash out and from where will the money come from?
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by jmoore(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sketch007:

They've waited for this day, let them have it.. They would write up anything just to get their papers sold and sites visited
I am not into MMM. I just don't get the lies the media keep dishing out.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by nnamokenna(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
I usually do not like replying to post on Nairaland but I feel I have to do so at this point, if for no other reason, than to "rightly" inform people. It is a pity that our so-called journalists, instead of doing a simple research, would rush to print trash thereby misinforming people. Vanguard has not stopped their junk journalism.

First off, mmm-nigeria.net and are two different domains. It is pertinent to state that domains containing mmm and nigeria are some of the most sought-after domains. They are not even available anymore (except perhaps those with country-specific tld extensions like .us). The reason is not hard to find: a lot of people are buying them up most likely with a view to defraud people. There are so many of them. Do a whois search of the two domains and you'll know which is fake. Check the creation dates of both.

Secondly, is the OFFICIAL mmm website for Nigeria. Just check out the two sites ( mmm-nigeria.net and ) and you will see the difference.

Finally, it is false news like this and panic by people that would probably cause the scheme to collapse very soon. Don't get me wrong here. I am not trying to say that mmm is not a Ponzi scheme because it is and if anybody tells you otherwise, that person is joking. However, I am sure it would still last another 2-3 years in Nigeria. Provided people do not suddenly start withdrawing without providing help or stop using it entirely. It is in order to prevent this scenario that they had to put a freeze on withdrawals during this Christmas. If they did not do so, believe me, the system would crash. Everything will get back to normal after Christmas.

In essence, it is only mmm participants that can lead to the crash of the scheme in Nigeria if they continue to listen to rumours and half-truths without doing a simple research to verify the veracity of what they hear.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
bettercreature:
I refunded 300k back to my brother few hours ago,i told him not to worry he should just forget the whole thing
We told him not to do it but he refused

Chaii
Sir provide help of 10k to your brother here too.

10k dey like 10 million to me now I swear

Abeg!
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by africanusvu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigeria and there igbn tribe.when ever we hear or read any big news abt nigeria frm here in kenya.if nt frm there gvt then it must be frm igbos.except terrorism.they ar d real masters.hw i wish we av such peple here
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
phoneport:

You are very correct my brother.
Greed has always, and will always be the major problem of Nigerians.
The government and the people are so greedy that any good scheme will be crashed by their GREED.

For starters, no pyramid scheme has ever come with good intentions. Though greed is a factor, it isn't the main actor at play here. The owner/organisers of mmm knew when they were going to bail out and December couldn't have been a better time! They knew in early, middle and late November/December, a lot of people would invest big to reap big just before Christmas so is the best time to strike! I'm not a participant but I believe for the first half month of providing help, participants' accounts get frozen while they search for a "pair" or so it sounds and I guess this short while of control of such monies is when they are able to make away with the monies. It's got little to do with greed, more of a mind game.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Ishilove...... was it not you I saw paying money into someone's account last week at the bank. cheesy grin grin
I was paying for my brand new Range Rover 2016, not MMM cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Yikpata1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please what happened to MMM, obu gini?
Safety Tips:
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person

#copied o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by tp2philike(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Is this not thesame Chigozie Mbanefo that grew up in Festac Extension Amuwo Odofin? Guess I know thus dude.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Dongreat(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
moendowed:

Obviously u have no idea of how MMM works so I can't waste my data to educate your ignorance, just continue wallowing in your poverty.

How MMM works you say? Educate my ignorance you say? Haha. I laugh at your senile intellect about making wealth. You think a scheme like MMM which thrives by robbing Peter to pay Paul makes you a business guru? You still an infant in economic policies and you ignorance couple with your rotten greed will make you weep and worse still take your pitiful life when the end comes, that's if it hasn't already ended. And to say wallowing in my poverty, is laughable cos you have no idea who is behind this Moniker and if you know you probably might be humble before you throw in class to our discussion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
My heart don dey do me somehw since I hear d news.i hope dis is Nt wat am tinking? kiss
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by sekem: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun has gradually become one if those ignorant social media owners who will do everything to tarnish the image of people/interests they completely know nothing about.

you will fail and MMM will resume come january as they always do every end of the year.

MMM gave me the capital i needed to boost my business when your so called banks and government let me down. so why are you always in a haste to post news of them to frontpage be it true or false when you should be concerned about what buhari and his cows in government has turned this country to.

my problem is the way nigerians are so gullible that the slightest falsehood shakes them.

for me, my confidence in MMM remains the same despite my 265k involved because MMM has changed my financial situation for good.

if you don't like it please seun.... look the other way cos you no go lend me money if i come to you... plus... it's our money, not yours

I dey tell you.

I don taya for that seun guy sef. lipsrsealed

Na so im pursue us for betting kwa. The nigga come dey tell us say all na fraudulent means.

Before nko? We tell you say we no know?

The thing be say man musto survive anyhow. Your goffment no get plans for we youth. Your goffment no wan create enabling environment for we youth to go fully into entrepreneurship.

Now e come be say we still manage to find a way to survive for inside dis zoo using "fraudulent means" like betting and MMM, you still no happy!

Wetin na? lipsrsealed

Anyway sha, weda or wedant all of you anti-MMM crew like am or not, MMM go still tay.

You wanna know why?

Of course, people no too get choice, most especially for inside this recession, so once MMM unfreeze GH, it's back to business as usual.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
phoneport:
A Nigerian, who styled himself as Pastor Ernest Chigozie Mbanefo is the mastermind of the suspected Ponzi scheme known as MMM Nigeria.
According to an online report, Mbanefo is based in South Africa.

Communications Week said Mbanefo registered the site MMM-Nigeria.net domain on June 7, 2016 about at about 5 pm Nigerian time.
NAN quoting NCW And Pageone report written as far back as September said Mbanefo made a single year domain payment. The domain will expire on June 7, 2017.
It was also revealed that MMM Nigeria is not part of MMM Global – a Russian company that was responsible for one of the world’s largest Ponzi schemes in the 1990s.
MMM Global was founded by Russian politician Sergei Mavrodi, his brother Vyacheslav Mavrodi and Olga Melnikova.
The name of the company was taken from the first letters of the three founders’ surnames (MMM) But like MMM Global, the Nigerian scheme is also a pyramid marketing scheme where an investor gets a 30 per cent return on investment.

Around the world, MMM is feared. In January 2016 the Chinese government banned MMM on the grounds that it is a pyramid scheme, (Ponzi scheme), and it is not registered in the country (and as a fraudulent scheme cannot be registered.
MMM recently crashed in Zimbabwe: Thousands of ‘Mavrodians’ in Zimbabwe were left in tears when the scheme crashed, losing tens of thousands of their lifetime savings.
PageOne gave Mbanefo’s address as 1 ROYAL STREET, LINDBERG PARK, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

According to Page One, on the 15th of July, Ernest was awarded a certificate of completion of an online course titled ‘MMM Guiders School’. The certificate was supposedly signed by Sergei Mavrodi himself. He has since given himself the nickname the ‘Super Guider of MMM’.
To share news and information about MMM, Ernest also operates a subdomain ‘news.mmm-nigeria.net. The site praises him and projects him as the leader of the Ponzi Scheme in Nigeria.
“He is described as: MMM Nigeria Super Guider; Pastor Ernest Mbanefo, has been selflessly helping thousands of MMM Nigeria Participants whether or not they fall under his downline structure.

The brain behind the MMM NIGERIA REVOLUTION operation has been working selflessly and tirelessly towards the education, information and proper guidance for the MMM Nigeria Community’
Culled from NAN.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mbanefo-mmm-owner-unmasked/
WE HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE...
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by folasayolyn(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
lonelydora:

I didn't want to join before ooooo. Due to pressure, i come PH thousands of naira. Just imagine. Well, make I begin call my guider or whatever they call him. He should ready my money if anything goes wrong. grin

if I were your guider na to beat hell out of you na my acct you pay into
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by anonym0us: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
seun shame on you...looking for traffic u can never generate the traffic mmm gets in a day to ur shitty forum dat struggles to generate traffic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.