Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Please I Need Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Help (1206 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by lymelyte(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please how do I fix this error? I have done everything possible and yet no result. I have download window 10 ISO and burn it into my a DVD+r . I tried to reinstall and repair my pic but couldn't make any headway.
Now, I am thinking of reformat and doing a clean installation of window 10 which would lead to all data loss.but i don't want any data loss and I want format without losing my data.

Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
you can reload the OS instead of formatting it... just click on next when you get to the partition ,all you files will be save in windows.old.

though your app will be missing but your pic, video, documents etc will be save
Re: Please I Need Help by ArewaTech1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
A complete system backup restoration is about the only solution for you. You are going to want to boot to your system disk and use the recovery options. Startup repair may do it. - ArewaTech1
Re: Please I Need Help by lymelyte(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2016
udemzy101:
you can reload the OS instead of formatting it... just click on next when you get to the partition ,all you files will be save in windows.old.

though your app will be missing but your pic, video, documents etc will be save
please how do I reload the OS?. I don't know how to go about this. I have been unable to pass this screen. Whenever I turn on my pic, it usually take me to the interface I uploaded initially. Please I need help.
Re: Please I Need Help by lymelyte(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
ArewaTech1:
A complete system backup restoration is about the only solution for you. You are going to want to boot to your system disk and use the recovery options. Startup repair may do it. - ArewaTech1
how do I go about this bro? Please help
Re: Please I Need Help by lymelyte(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
When I inserted the DVD disk containing the window 10 ISO, it displayed the photo below.sfter clicking next, the displayed the photo below. And when I clicked repair now, it took me to the photo below.

Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
lymelyte:
When I inserted the DVD disk containing the window 10 ISO, it displayed the photo below.sfter clicking next, the displayed the photo below. And when I clicked repair now, it took me to the photo below.

don't click on repair click on next, install now, till u get to the partition box... then u click next if u don't want to format (delete partition) and you're good to go...

you're seeing the last pic cos u click on repair
Re: Please I Need Help by lymelyte(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
udemzy101:

don't click on repair click on next, install now, till u get to the partition box... then u click next if u don't want to format (delete partition) and you're good to go...

you're seeing the last pic cos u click on repair
i followed your instruction and got this

Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
lymelyte:
i followed your instruction and got this

click on skip if u don't have the product code.. or I don't have product code option
Re: Please I Need Help by lymelyte(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
udemzy101:

click on skip if u don't have the product code.. or I don't have product code option
i clicked and this photo appeared

Re: Please I Need Help by lymelyte(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
udemzy101:

I can't even restart. I had to turn off through the button. When I turn on, it took me to the same error again.

Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
lymelyte:
I can't even restart. I had to turn off through the button. When I turn on, it took me to the same error again.

drop ur num let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Please I Need Help by lymelyte(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
udemzy101:

drop ur num let's chat on whatsapp
ok bro.. 08068050403
Re: Please I Need Help by anakson1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bross I need your help too..... Pls help me crack my GLO modem

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Is Always Discharging Whenever I Charge It What Can I Do / I Need Help, My Pc Is Down / I Want To Pursue A Career In IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.