Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students (61074 Views)

Fully Funded Indian Government (ICCR) Phd Scholarship 2020/2021 For Africans / 2018/2019 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
kingramonkhan:
pls is the translation of documents not in English compulsory

I talked about that ^^^.... If your documents to be submitted are not in English, get a Certified Translation..
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
rayxvine:

please what about d medical check up
must you submit an X ray document even if you r ok
did u attach your primary school certificate or first skul leaving
is an essay needed for any additional information?

**You don't need to submit an Xray Scan.. The medical form settles that..As the doctor is to fill in the condition of your Chest region, blah blah , blah.. You can submit the other test result required..

Even if you are ok? You are the only one that knows that.. What proves it to the board is the Results..

**I didn't attach my primary 6 leaving cert. when i applied..

**Essay? There is a Text box in the form, for your General Remark.. You can write a short remark if you like but their is in an Option in The box that says you can write your General Remark as an attached document... I think this gives you a Chance to give a promising essay wink
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by rayxvine: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
kayoph:

**You don't need to submit an Xray Scan.. The medical form settles that..As the doctor is to fill in the condition of your Chest region, blah blah , blah.. You can submit the other test result required..

Even if you are ok? You are the only one that knows that.. What proves it to the board is the Results..

**Essay? There is a Text box in the form, for your General Remark.. You can write a short remark if you like but their is in an Option in The box that says you can write your General Remark as an attached document... I think this gives you a Chance to give a promising essay wink
how many Undergraduate do get the scholarship?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2017
kayoph:

I talked about that ^^^.... If your documents to be submitted are not in English, get a Certified Translation..
But pls where can we do that translation and which language are we translating the documents to.
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2017
pls are we only going to translate our waec result for undergraduate.
can u pls state those essential documents we are to translate.THANKS VERY MUCH SIR
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2017
kayoph:

A1 EXCELLENT 75- 100% 1 B2 Very Good 70% - 74% 2 B3 Good 65% -69% 3 C4 Credit 64%- 60% 4 C5 Credit 55% - 59% 5 C6 Credit 50% - 54% 6 D7 Pass 45% - 49% 7 E8 Pass 40% - 44% 8 F9 Fail 0% - 39% 9
Pls are we choosing the lower or d upper percentage
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Jefa4real: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
kingramonkhan:
pls are we only going to translate our waec result for undergraduate.
can u pls state those essential documents we are to translate.THANKS VERY MUCH SIR

Isn't your WAEC certificate issued in English, or is there something I don't understand? Why would you want to TRANSLATE it?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
I thought u were given last year right@jeva4real
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by articulateayo: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Great comments here especially the response from @Kayoph. Jefa4real how are you doing, this is Ayo (Kukah Intern).

I will really need you guys support in my PhD application for this scholarship later this year.
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2017
pls are we going to submit the undertaking with the form
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by rayxvine: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
kayoph:

Please is A level result compulsory or just o level results for undergraduate?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
rayxvine:

Please is A level result compulsory or just o level results for undergraduate?
According to what I heard A level is not compulsory for undergraduate but if u have it u can add it.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
kingramonkhan:
According to what I heard A level is not compulsory for undergraduate but if u have it u can add it.
True
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
kingramonkhan:
pls are we going to submit the undertaking with the form
pls I need an answer to this pls
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by rayxvine: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
kayoph:

True
Did you submit any A result for your application when you applied and was given
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by rayxvine: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
kayoph:
True
when you applied did you submitted A level result?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2017
kayoph:

All thanks to God, i left on 15 ... It's okay... I'm a B.Tech student so I'll say thier high school system is a bit above our O'level but i did A'levels so it helped bridge the gap... Classes has been going on for 2weeks now.. so I have a lot to catch​ up with... It's currently hotter than normal here with regards to temperature due to the current season... And the people I think they are willing to help as have seeked directions from a lot of people and they are have a willing heart... No body going a different direction can walk you for a kilometer + in Lagos to get you to a location... Lol.. but someone did that here.. so it was suprisingly interesting.. Have you heard anything from the embassy sir?
According to what kayoph said here,I think he did A level.U can also read it all over

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
rayxvine:

when you applied did you submitted A level result?

Yea i submitted my O'levels and A'levels cert. .. But really.. i think its the O'level that matters..I just submitted it to fulfil the righteousness of it because i had a post_high school education that is relevant and because i believed it might aide my chances(Anyway i wouldn't say it did and i wouldn't say it did not) but the other guy i know that got in for B.tech under the scholarship didn't use A'levels, Just his O'level...

However if you have it.. i think you should add it to other academic certs you will be submitting.. If you don't have i don't think it matters too..
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by rayxvine: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
kayoph:

Yea i submitted my O'levels and A'levels cert. .. But really.. i think its the O'level that matters..I just submitted it to fulfil the righteousness of it because i had a post_high school education that is relevant and because i believed it might aide my chances(Anyway i wouldn't say it did and i wouldn't say it did not) but the other guy i know that got in for B.tech under the scholarship didn't use A'levels, Just his O'level...

However if you have it.. i think you should add it to other academic certs you will be submitting.. If you don't have i don't think it matters too..
how was your o level result nd the other guy own?
m o level result was about 6 B s ND 3 C s
so please how is it?
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2017
kayoph:

Thanks bro
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
rayxvine:
how was your o level result nd the other guy own? m o level result was about 6 B s ND 3 C s so please how is it?
could u pls answer this
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
kingramonkhan:
could u pls answer this

Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
kayoph:

CBBBBBAAA
Wow,thanks thats a good result
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
pls are we to convert our waec result to percentage and secondly about the promising letter u mentioned pls what are the major things it should contain
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by rayxvine: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
kayoph:

CBBBBBAAA
dat ur waec or wat Wat r d specified grade on each subject
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2017
rayxvine:

dat ur waec or wat
Wat r d specified grade on each subject

Yes it is... But sincerely i dont know the relevance, that why i didn't reply the mssg at first... It's not as though a specified cutoff grade was stated.. YOur result is okay in itself likewise is every other result out there.. My result cant inflence your application at least in a personal way.. And an application has lot of factors influencing it... So lets focus on any other thing that needs to be talked about..
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2017
kingramonkhan:
pls are we to convert our waec result to percentage and secondly about the promising letter u mentioned pls what are the major things it should contain
pls i need u to answer this please
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
kingramonkhan:
pls i need u to answer this please

There is a place "usually" in the form where you are told to enter your grade in %.. So i think that's the reason why we are converting it to %...
As regards your essay/remark.. you can checkout sites online that talk about such ...: For example https://triumphessays.com/knowledge_base/step_guide_to_writing_why_i_deserve_this_scholarship_essays/
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
kayoph:

There is a place "usually" in the form where you are told to enter your grade in %.. So i think that's the reason why we are converting it to %...
As regards your essay/remark.. you can checkout sites online that talk about such ...: For example https://triumphessays.com/knowledge_base/step_guide_to_writing_why_i_deserve_this_scholarship_essays/

Tenks
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kingramonkhan(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
pls, if u dont mind can u pls share us a photo of ur promising letter @ kayoph sir
Re: 2017/2018 Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship For 900 African Students by kkc1: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
For one planning to study master's, does he need to submit O' level result(waec) or just bachelor's degree cert?
kayoph:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.