Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State (795 Views)

Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days / FLASH: Trump Names Lt. Gen. Joseph Keith Kellogg, Jr. As Ag Nat. Sec. Advisor / Trump Names White House Chief Of Staff And Chief Of Strategist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by FemoPolitics: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
(BBC) President-elect Donald Trump has confirmed the chief executive of Exxon Mobil, Rex Tillerson, as his choice for US secretary of state.
http://skytrendnews.com/2016/12/13/breaking-us-president-elect-donald-trump-names-exxon-boss-rex-tillerson-secretary-state/

Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Having rich and powerful men in your cabinet doesn't mean they will make America great again. They will only protect their businesses
Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by Alawe(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
With what Trump is assembling as his cabinet members, it seems there is plan to acquire the world
Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by thesicilian: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
ollah1:
Having rich and powerful men in your cabinet doesn't mean they will make America great again. They will only protect their businesses
He's assembling people who know how the economy works. People with experience.
Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
thesicilian:

Lol. Dey deceive yourself if you think that's the main goal. All the appointed members are business men. This dosnt mean jack to the economy.
Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by thesicilian: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
ollah1:

Lol. Dey deceive yourself if you think that's the main goal. All the appointed members are business men. This dosnt mean jack to the economy.
That's what I think he's doing. But since I am neither American nor do I live in America, all I can do is watch and see if he knows what he is doing.
Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Well, his verified email address is:

rex.w.tillerson@exxonmobil.com

If you're looking to working with ExxonMobil or just wanting to say a big congratulations to him - you know exactly what to do. grin cheesy grin
Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by idupaul: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
ollah1:

Keep Kwayet
Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by SIRTee15: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
thesicilian:

Is this not the same people that sold America out......
Business men that moved jobs to China and Mexico......
I hope I didn't make a mistake on this trump.....
Re: Donald Trump Names Exxon Boss, Rex Tillerson As Secretary Of State by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Someone from the oil business? I see wars in the future

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Videos Nuclear Bomb Attack On America / Meghan Markle’s Black Mum Fights Tears As Daughter Recites Wedding Vows (pics) / Kenya Grants Full Citizenship To All East Africans [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.