Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation (2691 Views)

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation by Shanice111: 12:30am On Nov 14, 2009
Hi all, has anyone been invited to the elite careers recruitment summit holding in lagos on the 15th and 16th November. I received an invitation from them on Monday. I hear over 40 leading companies will be present. Does anyone know of anybody who has gotten a job through this medium. As many as have not applied please do so on http://www.eliteinternationalcareers.com/CareerSummitsEvents/index.html (copy and paste on browser)
you never know maybe this is the means to get the job we have been praying for.
Goodluck and God bless.
Re: Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation by natmos: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2009
Thanks. I implore you guys to give it a trial.
Re: Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation by lagmanmaye: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2009
Thks 4 job wen done!God bless u
Re: Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation by ancient1: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2009
Shanice,

Thanks for starting this, i was about doing the same, im actually sort of in the same dilemma. I saw the advert on the university of edinburgh career website and i applied, i have been invited to the summit on the 15th and 16th as well.

Trouble is i already got a return ticket to naija on the 27th to return mid jan, but with this i need to make other arrangements because the ticket i bought is non refundable and cannot be amended. So if im really going to attend i have to buy another ticket, and you know how expensive tickets are in the Christmas season.

Thats why im trying to find out how likely it is for one to get a job through the event, is it just one of those career fairs where the companies would just flaunt themselves and tell you to go and apply through their website and in the end nothing would come out of it or are there serious companies going to be present who would very likely book you for an interview.

Im quite happy to take a risk but not an entirely blind one.

Please someone help as time is running out.
Re: Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation by Trbrown: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
yep i gt the invite it is one of those career fairs. if u read ur invite properly they said its a networking event for u to meet pple and discuss they never promised any out right interview. U know how naija things r. How wud u pay dat kind of transport fare frm UK and go and meet a crowd like jamb exam.
Re: Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation by Liss: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2009
Checked out their website and discovered their intention is to create a forum for Nigerians in the diaspora to meet prospective employers in Nigeria as a criteria for selection is ' Availability and intention to move and work in Nigeria' undecided

No show for those in naija, abi? angry
Re: Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation by ancient1: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
If you have qualifications or/and experience from abroad, and you currently live in nigeria, you can still apply, they would invite you.
Re: Elite Nigeria Careers Invitation by nuesaweso(f): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
All these kin 1, 2 posts users, abi na una form the company? Una don come again o!

(1) (Reply)

Three Person(s) Needed For Travel Agency Job In Abuja / Logistics Company In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting / Job Vacancy For Real Estate Agents In A Law Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.