Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Mmm Is Very Much Alive Be Happy Guys For This Short Brk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mmm Is Very Much Alive Be Happy Guys For This Short Brk (496 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM / MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Is Very Much Alive Be Happy Guys For This Short Brk by dilezy(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
haters of mmm pray for it to crash... what I don't understand why people just hate good things.... won't blame them. I was once like them.. even created topic about the crash of Mmm.. until I was educated and inform about the system... we all know how this platform has help so many Nigerians, any how you look at it mmm has come to stay... haters were there saying mmm crash at south Africa and so on, when they went through this same short brk... gat news for you.. my friend just finish chatting with someone who happen to use this same platform over there... haters say something good for once... nawo.. long live mmm

(1) (Reply)

The Trial Of Our Lives ( At The Appeal Court ) / 2017: New Year’s Resolution Ideas And How To Achieve Each Of Them / What Exactly Are We Bringing To The Table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.