Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Closed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed (608 Views)

Closed / Topic closed / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Closed
Re: Closed by randomperson: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
What sort of idiocy is this??

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:
What sort of idiocy is this??
Are u atheist or what? I don't know how or what to say to u

1 Like

Re: Closed by Edenoscar(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
OneTruePrince:
As we all know DSTV has since cancelled all words or mentions of God Or Jesus. Why did they do this?
Ans: to please a certain group of people. (Not to make more money as someone said; though they might have been bought)
So nairaland being less partially an atheist community. undecided and d founder being one also will likely do the same in the nearest future. Just to please some certain individuals.
But that will be both be stupid as well as catastrophic... So my bro and sis.. GOD can never be erased.. How many of us here even watch DSTV? Apart from their sport and lets say news channels the rest can go to hell grin grin.
So nairaland be a good dear.

So you think it was only God and jesus that was censored, do you even have dstv or gotv,
my dear you are a blinded sheep wink
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Edenoscar:

So you think it was only God and jesus that was censored, do you even have dstv or gotv,
my dear you are a blinded sheep wink
U must be dull. Did I say it was the only one .
When u read bt can't comprehend.

So it's even gotv u use and u are shouting anyhow

1 Like

Re: Closed by Edenoscar(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
OneTruePrince:
As we all know DSTV has since cancelled all words or mentions of GOD Or JESUS.
see why i said you are a blind sheep
Re: Closed by kevoh(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
OneTruePrince:
How many of us here even watch DSTV? Apart from their sport and lets say news channels the rest can go to hell grin grin.
So nairaland be a good dear.
A lot of people watch Dstv despite its exorbitant price. There are other Channels that appeal to people that's why Dstv still had a strong customer base even when HiTV took over airing of Premiership.
Re: Closed by GoodMuyis(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
we are shall not be surprise but glorify God when the founder finally embrace the eternal way of the cross,
Broken down to be fixed and be restore, that the purpose of him might be fullfil, who hath called out of darkness, a precious light.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
kevoh:

A lot of people watch Dstv despite its exorbitant price. There are other Channels that appeal to people that's why Dstv still had a strong customer base even when HiTV took over airing of Premiership.
Bro am aware. Peace
Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Edenoscar:

see why i said you are a blind sheep
Atheist gerrahia..

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Switches From Islamic Calendar To Jesus Birth Date-based Gregorian / ...just Before You Shout Happy New Year! / Angry Pastors Plot Against Church General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.