Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

MMM Is A Game And Not A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Is A Game And Not A Scam (385 Views)

MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis / MMM Is A Fraud, Please Read. / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is A Game And Not A Scam by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
I am not a participant of the MMM scheme but I feel it is not right to call MMM a fraud or scam. A scam is when you are promised something and eventually the promise wasn't fulfilled. MMM has perfectly carried out what it promised so I think it inaccurate to label it a scam. MMM even instructed that winning is not guaranteed, therefore you should invest with spare money. So I don't think MMM has deceived or scammed anybody cos they gave accurate information to guide subscribers. Considering all these, I think the most appropriate word to use for it is GAME. It is not a business cos the money isn't invested in anything and neither is it a scam since it does what it says. Money is simply changing hands following a set of rules of the game and only those who know when to get in and get out will succeed in the game.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Approves Planned NCC Data Hike / Methods To Boost Your Travel Business With B2b & B2c Network / I Have A Big Decision To Make. Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.