Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

MMM - Knowledge Is Power. Stop Hating. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM - Knowledge Is Power. Stop Hating. (651 Views)

Why Knowledge Is Power (picture) / Poor Youths: Stop Hating Your Cohorts Love Enjoy Elect Them / They Can't Stop Hating ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM - Knowledge Is Power. Stop Hating. by EnlightenThem: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Knowledge is power. (Reply to MMM haters and rumor spreaders tongue)

This text will show you that education in Nigeria has fallen so bad that even Media reporters just spread the wrong news. Please leave if you do not want to be enlightened. (You can take a horse to the river but you cannot force it to drink shocked).

I woke up with the news from my bad-beller friend saying I warned you. MMM has crashed and he hanged up on me .

Now that sounds weird cause I did my research on MMM and I knew the risk that was involved like every loyal MMM members. It is clearly written in red on the site.

However, I almost believed. Even though I knew, it could not crash like that grin. A system that has been working for months. Seriously Nah, not possible kiss.

So I decided, let me log into my Mavro account to see if this it is true.
In fact, I immediately ignored the news flash that came up, just to check my Mavro page (that was where I committed the same error most MMM loyalist did)

The first thing I observed is that everything is still functional. – There was no crash.

So I decided to read the news (info section) and I saw the message. At first, I did not get it. Nevertheless, later after I re-read it, I finally got the message cool.

MMM is still fully functional and running perfectly but due to the Media frenzy and haters that are not even involved in the system. They nearly made me doubt my intelligence grin.

Please, haters and Media reporters let me take a moment with you all to enlighten you wink.

Now let us re-read and analyze the message again. In fact, I will enlighten you MMM haters and evil wisher in monkey language.

Dear members!
‘As usual, in the New Year season, the System is experiencing heavy workload’---- Meaning lot of activities and transaction occurring on the MMM site, not a crash.

‘Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media.’ -- Meaning that the media and the likes of haters (that have been spreading bad rumors like you all) on MMM needed to be settled and calmed with your fake news. (I still do not see the word crash)

‘The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet’ ------ (Meaning everyone in the system is being paid and no problem yet. (However, the problem may arise later but not now). In addition, I still do not see the word crash.

‘But! it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.) ‘---------Meaning the MMM communities really understand and want it members (I repeat it members) not to risk anything and stay calm. I think I am blind cause I cannot still see the word crash.

‘Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month’. ------Meaning --- Now this is the part I love most. Firstly, you need to be a member to understand what MAVRO means (which most likely all rumor spreaders and haters don’t understand).

Second, all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month---- ,meaning normally you had the option to withdraw your money after 14days of pledging your money.

Now that option is not available. You need to wait for one month to get help.

Less we forget that getting your money back in 14days does not give you the 30 percent promised. It only gives you 12-15 percent interest.

Meaning that they are only making the 30days wait compulsory this month to avoid problems for the MMM Loyal Members. I repeat I still don’t see the word crash (please correct me if I am wrong).

‘The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be canceled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))’ –----- Meaning this measure will be canceled after a month. So why are you haters and media people shouting crash?

We hope for your understanding,
Administration (God Bless MMM and MMM Loyalist who are educated enough to understand and read the message carefully.)

As for you haters and rumor spreaders. Let me now answer you al angryl.

I understand that the system of education in Nigeria is really bad. The government has failed you but you are yet to realize. If you all had, only read carefully before spreading the news. Nevertheless, the problem is you are waiting for the crash so that you can say to MMM loyalist enjoying the system that I told you.

Most of you haters and Media spreaders received this bad mentality from your parents. This mentality that you have to be right (the famous parent ''I told you mentality''). The fact you are rejoicing and spreading the negative news shows that you are all evil wishers.

Let us analyze it because me I love to analyze things.

Is it your money? No
Is it your father’s or family Money? No
Is it the government money? No
What do you gain with the bad and evil wishes for MMM loyalist? Nothing
So why bother, after all, we MMM loyalist are aware of the risk involved.

No risk = No gain.

That is why you haters will keep hating until end of next year hoping that MMM will crash. Cause we MMM loyalist, we take the risk and get the gain. Don't worry, you will all see it with your eyes.

Advice for MMM loyalist – never share your gain or spend any of your money on any evil wishers who called you during this little time of this rumor. In fact, this incident should have shown you, your haters, and those who wish you evil just for participating in MMM.

Have a great day Haters. I am going to sleep peacefully waiting for my 500k interest at the end of January. (Some people's 5-month salary in my pocket. Hahahaha cool. Pained haters).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM - Knowledge Is Power. Stop Hating. by imakay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yes oo.. No event no history.more lesson to learn from mmm aftermat.

3 Likes

Re: MMM - Knowledge Is Power. Stop Hating. by Canme4u(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Nce wrte up.
Re: MMM - Knowledge Is Power. Stop Hating. by MrEverest(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Majority of Nigerians are sadists, I realized that with all these hoax about MMM crash. Nice write up by op, such inteligent analysis should be massively disemminated to disabuse the minds of participants and nay sayers alike. Can lalasticala, seun or any mod move this to the front page in the spirit of fairness? Media should not be partisan or take sides on issues bodering on integrity and fact. Nairaland should neither be pro nor anti MMM but neutral since members of MMM are adults responsible for their actions. People should stop "advising" them like they are ignorant kids, they understand the risks and all.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ijaw Girl Who Drives KEKE To Raise Money For School / Petition: Stop Nigerian Comedian From Promoting Hate Crimes Against Gays / How To Make Urself Happy In 2017 BB User!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.