Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (64337 Views)

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / 9 Craziest Things Doctors Removed From Patients / Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by kinguwem: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kudos to the surgeons & the sponsor. Display of patients name in the media is unethical. Also observed that the assistant surgeon was not properly gowned. This could predispose the patient to post op. infection.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Looks revolutionary and exquisite smiley embarassed
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by gassbee: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Manchiefo:
To God be the glory. She is alive. Jesus is alive forever!
hello can u check ur mail, pm sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Depressed Over My Height / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. / Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.