Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,196 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (64467 Views)

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / 9 Craziest Things Doctors Removed From Patients / Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by sofadj(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
I hope this woman makes a lot of money from the "whatever" hospital that did this to her!
How can you release the name and picture of someone in such a vulnerable situation.

SHE MUST SUE IF THIS WAS WITHOUT HER CONSENT!

Does anyone know her?

In fact I am ready to take this up.

What nonsense! All in the name of going viral on the internet.
This is so sad.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by TheDokita(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
The tumor was removed from her uterus not her stomach, lol
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by matrixme(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
see the environment where such a sensitive surgery is being carried out!!! beside a window, when they are not removing boil for crying out loud. Someone even fixed a yellow toe in the theatre. How much worst will it get?
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Who wrote this? please always check your fact before publishing news.
1) Fibroid don't grow in stomach, it is a disease entity of woman's uterus, and the basic reason you don't found it in man.
2) Whatever the source of this information, it is legally wrong to publish anyone's ailment or treatment with their facial representation without legal permission from the patient or the custodian of the fact.
3)Medical/Surgical intervention of this cadre is prohibited to be viewed in the print, media or being televised, the simple reason the so called surgeons tactically took off their faces from the picture.
I hope this will not hunt the publisher.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
it's so wrong and unfair to reveal the patient's face!!!
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by sonnie10: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ekpekus:
Showing your patient's face without consent and not for research purpose is unethical.

Research has more strict ethical requirement when it comes to consent. A review board must approve it and the participant must give consent.

The patient might have been made to sign a consent form for release of information in public media. Remember, there is a political interest in this free medical mission. Without publicity, the goal would be defeated.

The question should be, what language was used in the consent? Did the patient understood what she was given to sign? It is the duty of the health care provider to educate the patient on every aspect of the care. This is the standard of care excepted of health professionals

But, in some instances informed consent could be implied. For example, when a patient turns his butts for injection, at that point he has given consent to be injected. He cannot claim coercion and cannot seek redress.

2 Likes

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by chidexy101(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jesu christy
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by ebner70(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
I don't know if people can see what am seeing, but if surgeries are done under such unhealthy environment, why will people not die of preventable causes, how will our health care improve, this major surgery was done on a hospital bed, no anaesthetic, no drapes nor sterile covering, I wish her luck anyway
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Sunnyja: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
What's mmm business with this thread
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by demolaxl(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by UgojiC(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2016
odinese:
WEN I SMALL, I WANNA BECOME A DOCTOR, BUT AS BOBO COME START TI DEY WATCH ALL DEM VIDEOS AND PICS...NAIM MY HEAD COME DEY SPARK LIKE SPARK PLUGS

Lol, just switch to engineering
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Heffalump(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2016
OMOTOWO:
May almighty God in his throne extend his healing hand to her in Jesus name.Safety Tips: Due to MMM Suspension of withdrawal
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person
Please pass it round to save lives

This is nothing but a cow dung, crappy angry
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Manchiefo: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2016
To God be the glory. She is alive. Jesus is alive forever!
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by itunity007(m): 3:59am On Dec 14, 2016
OMOTOWO:
May almighty God in his throne extend his healing hand to her in Jesus name.Safety Tips: Due to MMM Suspension of withdrawal
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person
mumu u don see lyrics abi

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Tedassie(m): 4:19am On Dec 14, 2016
doctore212:
This is ethically wrong. As a doctor you swore to confidentiality. How can you snap a woman on a surgical table without bluring her face. I don't just feel it is right.
If this was done abroad without the consent of the patient...na soup dem 4dey...the surgeon's could face litigation and have their licenses suspended.

Here people take too many things for granted.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by cbright4real(f): 4:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Thanks 2 d team. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by undisputedgbola(m): 4:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Ezedon:
Its buharis fault
Buhari's fault that??
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 5:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari is a very old mad cow TUFIAKWA
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Proffdada: 5:41am On Dec 14, 2016
The operation room looks like my room sef lipsrsealed undecided
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by ThinkSmarter: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2016
may God Bless d Rep member, heal the sick, gv hope to d barrens in dire need of the fruit of the womb, and also touch d hearts of our Nigerian Medical Associations to render dis type of humanitarian service, they shouldn't be known only for strikes.
My Respect to doctors without borders, Red Cross Society n other charity organizations that re caring for humanity, God bless you all.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Olubukola16(f): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2016
So big shocked , may God grant her quick recovery....... but, whoever put this online, it's very wrong and unethical!

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Europe(f): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2016
tolexy007:

rubbish
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2016
What causes fibroid in the first place?,it's becoming prevalent these days
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by 1stGenius(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Thank God for her...wishing her a quick recovery.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by imitateMe(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows:
"Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."-
Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Ultimategeneral: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Maybe na thanksgiving she dey do
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by ajasbaba(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2016
OMOTOWO:

HMMMMMMMM

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by flower38(f): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2016
this is real bad, may God save women from this deadly ailment.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Teddywhiz1: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
rattlesnake:
it looks like fayose
shey this one well sha undecided

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by tomisinobm(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
DisGuy:
Fibroid na now mind boggling major surgery

Wish her speedy recovery

Hello bro,
I know this is the wrong medium to reach you.
I observe you're the second mod in the travel section. Help us beg your partner (lemme not mention him, else he'd delete this post within the blink of an eye).
He should came down, he's doing a great job. But its not every post you delete.
Any attempt to call him out, the post gets deleted. You try to help someone, post gets deleted. Okay take for instance, somewhere asked today where he could purchase some books, and I gave directions, post got deleted. I called him out, same thing.
I don't mean to rant like a woman here but its really discouraging to try to help out or get help and this happens. At least, he should offer explanations if he's been called out so one would know where one went wrong.
I'd always politely ask him for my offence, he'd also delete those
There's more to life than been a MOD on nairaland.
Dude is doing great at least you cant compare travel section to some bleeped up sections.
I'm definitely not the only one with complains.
Thanks.
Cheers.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by misspineapple(f): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2017
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.