Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Let Us Explore Western Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let Us Explore Western Nigeria (1005 Views)

Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by libertyagroltd(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Erin Ijesha (Olumirin) is a seven step waterfall in Osun State, Nigeria, the waterfalls is a whole new exciting and awe inspiring experience with nature. Each step of the waterfall has a flowing fountain that marks the mystical nature of the place.The Erin-Ijesha Water Fall is a great work of nature located in a small village in Osun State.

Here we discover the serenity and beauty of nature. With seven levels of fall and a rise of 40 meters, the ascension is adventurous and the water refreshing. The people of Erin-Ijesha believe that the water exudes from a big pot located at the top of the ridge. That is one big pot, isn’t it?.

Liberty Wise Travels has organize A 3 Day Tour to Erin Ijesha (Olumirin) is a seven step waterfall in Osun State, Nigeria, this December.

Package Inclusions
3 Nights Accommodation
Transportation to and fro (Take off from Ikeja Lagos
Tour of Ikogosi warm Spring
Tour of Ooni of Ife's Palace
Tour of Erin Ijesha Water fall
Tour of Idanre Hills
Tour of Opa Oranmiyan
Tour of Osun Osogbo Groove
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Hotel Accommodation on Single or Sharing Basis
Entry Tickets to Tour Sites
Exciting Games and so much more....

Call or Whatsapp Us on 08166529544 for more info

Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by themosthigh: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2016
make afonja ritualists catch you una first
Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:59am On Dec 14, 2016
themosthigh:
make afonja ritualists catch you una first

children of hate, descendants of biblical Cain and ugandan jews of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by libertyagroltd(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by libertyagroltd(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2016
still available
Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by libertyagroltd(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
on 25th, some bad guys stole my fone, by tomorow when mtn office will open i will go and retrive my line back, i am so sorry for my line is not going through, but i have gotten a new phone but not with whatsapp, thanks.
Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by Sammy07: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
You suppose to show us the pics
Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by libertyagroltd(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sammy07:
You suppose to show us the pics

ok

Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by libertyagroltd(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
pls send ur enquirers to libertyagroltd@gmail.com
Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by libertyagroltd(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
pls you can call me on 09090318657
Re: Let Us Explore Western Nigeria by libertyagroltd(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
still available........................................................

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go From Benin Airport To Abraka / WARNING: Do Not Travel On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Today / Why Nigerians Abroad Don't Throw Parties.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.