Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) (28809 Views)

Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) / Zungeru Access Road Completed In Niger State / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Mrcomedimatic: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Those of You Asking Which Project as the current President of Nigeria done, well this is just one of the project completed by the president.

This is Kano Western Bye-Pass awarded in 2006, after 12 years of negligence, President Muhammadu Buhari is completing it, the project is now at the final level of completion.

https://dailynaija.com/post/photos-of-kano-western-bye-pass-road-completed-by-buhari

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by baliyubla: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2018
Showing us a poorly renovated 2km road as an achievement is unforgivable, considering the disaster the Lifeless has been. The only road the dullard should hurriedly renovate, is the one that leads to Daura. That is the road he must take when Nigerians retire his weak soul in 2019.

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Reader530(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Is that all....I am expecting something spectacular.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Just look at the tarred road. The same level with the ground.
In less than 3 months it will start wearing off.

Ordinary rainfall will erode this absurdity called work.

Why do these people always think with their anus?

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2018
OK....

1 Like

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Wow!
This moved so fast !
God bless PMB . The best president Nigeria ever had .
I wanted to buy that SUKUK bond then, but when I saw 10M minimum subscription.
I ran grin grin
Op you didn’t add these ...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8006787_kano3_jpeg85495e38fab8563606c71644fb43eb5f
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8006788_kano4_jpeg4853e1791c0706ef2b41280179516aa7

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Jabulany01(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Good job,buhari 2019�����...let's good work continues

11 Likes

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2018
ATIKUlated OBIdiently

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Even though I don't like PMB but I just can't hate him

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Wallahi president BUHARI is the best thing to happen for Nigeria and Nigerians as president.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Shut up !
Rainfall cannot erode anything!
This is Kano and not potorpotor region where erosion and flood wash roads away like paper .
Wailers will always look for anything to make sure they discredit PMB so that they can earn their 5naira per post .
We sane Nigerians know better . We can not be deceived anymore
Don't take your frustration out on me lad cheesy
Are we not in the same category of earning per post?
U support mediocre so u can equally earn per post cheesy
So much hunger in the land.

By the way, next time, learn how to be civil. That's what makes you different from wild animals cheesy kiss

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2018
sassysure:
[s]
Don't take your frustration out on me lad cheesy
Are we not in the same category of earning per post?
U support mediocre so u can equally earn per post cheesy
So much hunger in the land.

By the way, next time, learn how to be civil. That's what makes you different from wild animals cheesy kiss[/s]

Fixed !

19 Likes

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by gare(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Showing us a poorly renovated 2km road as an achievement is unforgivable, considering the disaster the Lifeless has been. The only road the dullard should hurriedly renovate, is the one that leads to Daura. That is the road he must take when Nigerians retire his weak soul in 2019.

Please you guys should learn to forgive, I know it is painful after all the trillions borrowed, Just leave everyone to God, The Government has done worse than PDP 16yrs, if they are allowed to continue it is going to be a sorry stories, if they have conscience they should not allow INEC spend that over 200 Billion for elections net year, that money can make a difference in this country. PMB please just step down.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
I hope the road will be in good shape by 2019 for a smooth daura ride..

Never again will Nigeria be ruled by a nonentity..
Country full of bright minds..

4 Likes

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wailers right now be like

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Weldone Buba but we are already OBIdiently ATIKUlated. Sorry for the loss Sir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
yarimo:
Wallahi president BUHARI is the best thing to happen for Nigeria and Nigerians as president.

Can anyone show me this muntula in real life pls..

7 Likes

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by michoim(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Longlive PMB.PMB in power till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by lastempero: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Stupid people thought u said completed but at the end I saw at the phase.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
baliyubla:
Nigerians are insatiable, they deserve what they get most times, one thing I know is that if people hate you on Nairaland, then you have a good chance of making it in the real world, if they run a poll on your matter on nairaland and you lose, go and thank God for your life that means you are on the right path, nairaland isI now filled with hate filled biafran flying pigs whom are lesser than a Dog called JACK.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by chiedu7: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by anyway: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Is a lied the project is not completed but its going on
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by michoim(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Reader530:
Is that all....I am expecting something spectacular.

Which one single road PDP construct for 16 years; that you are now looking for spectacular road with an evil eye

3 Likes

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
The cow man has never done any road in Osun State in the last 4 years Thunder fire am because we used all our night to voted him in in 2015 we will vote him out very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by uchelouis45(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
I thought I saw 'Kanye West By passes road completed by Buhari' grin cheesy
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by Trendy247: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
The project is 97% completed grin
Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by jchioma: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Congrats ...

At this rate, I hope it will not take another 3 years before we commission another one.

chiedu7:
Buhari is too sick to achieve anything.

Watch him stumble in this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atI4c23tUgA

You can see now, why he is not really in control...

In 2019, back to daura is sure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos) by lastempero: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
The only achievement of a serving president,who did we offend in Nigeria that doesnt want to forgive us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge / Kano Bound Train Derails In Osogbo (Photos) / 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.