Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! (1869 Views)

How Do I Fund My GTBANK Dorm Account? / Escrow.com And Getting A Dorm Account In Ghana / Why Is Efcc Using This Failed Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2009
My friend was issued a sub-poena last week by EFCC buddies based on the heavy acruing amount of cash flow in his domicil account, just that i realy can't tell if all of his forex and other international deals are legal or no But my greatest surprise is why the EFCC intruding in personal transaction affairs.

Someone also said the CBN is linked to dom account transactions, How true?
Na wa o naija we hail thee.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by spikedcylinder: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2009
brein:

My friend was issued a sub-poena last week by EFCC buddies based on the heavy acruing amount of cash flow in his domicil account, [size=20pt]just that i realy can't tell if all of his forex and other international deals are legal or no [/size]But my greatest surprise is why the EFCC intruding in personal transaction affairs.

Someone also said the CBN is linked to dom account transactions, How true?
Na wa o naija we hail thee.

There you go.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2009
Spikedcylinder!! Where is it that i go?? huh
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by spikedcylinder: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
If you can't tell if his business dealings are legal or not, then maybe you shouldn't really be questioning EFCC.

1 Like

Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Remii(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2009
It is posted in all banks that any transfer above N3m for individual or N10m for Corporate would be reported to authority Authority here could be any one from Presidency, Interpol, etc etc,  including your wife, lol. Attached is EFCC basic functions as posted on their webpage for your guide. We are under "Big Brother" all over the world these days, not only Nigeria, nothing is secret you are being watched.

Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2009
Hmm! Wether legal business or no, i see no reason why personal effects and individual financial belongings should be questioned unnecesarily by EFCC or whosoever when there profesional bank "thiefs" and the sort. . .
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2009
brein:

Hmm! Wether legal business or no, i see no reason why personal effects and individual financial belongings should be questioned unnecesarily by EFCC or whosoever when there profesional bank "thiefs" and the sort. . .

you got it wrong boy. people like you should not be allowed to lead this country, cuz you may turn to be the political thieves we are talking about.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
LawBreaker:

you got it wrong boy. people like you should not be allowed to lead this country, cuz you may turn to be the political thieves we are talking about.

God bless u. Some pple think they can do anything and get away with it.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
brein:

If u got nothing to hide, u got nothing to be afraid of.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
justwise:

God bless u. Some pple think they can do anything and get away with it.

u r a real gem.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Now! My friends business deals are clean, he does forex and thats it, his other online transactions are trading, etc. With these, should the Economic and Financial Criminals (EFCC) have any thing to interogate him for?
9ja pisses me off at times,
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by justwise(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2009
brein:

Now! My friends business deals are clean, he does forex and thats it, his other online transactions are trading, etc. With these, should the Economic and Financial Criminals (EFCC) have any thing to interogate him for?
9ja pisses me off at times,

U still sound very worried and jumpy, ur defination of clean business may differ after EFCC might have set an eagle eyes on his account.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by justwise(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2009
LawBreaker:

u r a real gem.

I'm trying my brother.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by yommyuk: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
Here we going again
EFCC are trying to do their job by combating money laundering and typical nigerians are complaining.
When our politicans steal our money and launder it abroad We all cry foul.
@ Poster if your so called friend has nothing to hide, then there is no need to worry sad

A welcome development cool
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Alxmyr(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2009
Forex is legal
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by mygladness: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
Alxmyr:

Forex is legal

So what?
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
mygladness:

So what?

i guess he just said what he knew.
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by honsule(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
Alxmyr:

Forex is legal

a wager
Re: What Is EFCC's Business With My Dorm Account?! by snowdrops(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2009
wink

(1) (Reply)

Shovels / Wheelbarrow Wholesales In Lagos/abuja / Galaxy Tab & S Pouch And Cases Available Here! / World Bank Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.