Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Is It Possible To Grow Money Frm N100k To N303M In 5yrs Via Compound Interest? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Grow Money Frm N100k To N303M In 5yrs Via Compound Interest? (469 Views)

How To Become An Investor In Your 20’s With Compound Interest In View / Need Answers!!! Is It Ideal To Compound Interest On bank shares investment / Invest Now Like Never Before, Just Behind Corona Sch 5 Mins Drive Frm Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Grow Money Frm N100k To N303M In 5yrs Via Compound Interest? by olushowunm(m): 3:35am On Dec 14, 2016
My name is Olu Showunmi-Bancrofts, i'm an Engineer by training and i'm an Entrepreneur, Farmer, Investor and Philanpropist...
This thread is meant to show Ambitious and Comfortable Nigerians who wish to be among forbes list in the next 20yrs, how to go about it.
I use to tell people, investing is harder than farming & this is what i have done over & over.
Investing requires you take calculated risks & get calculated rewards.
If you are able to get 10% return on capital per month while you add more each month, you will be amazed what you will built in 5years.
Lets imagine you have N100k free money every month and you start with that N100k, which get Return on capital of 10% /month, how do you stand in 60months(5years).
Unbelievable, you will end up with N303Million in 5 years.
Likewise if you start with N10K, you will end up with N30.3M & even someone with N1K per month will end up with N3.03M in 5years.
Now i just placed on your laps the eight wonder of the world (Compound Interests)..

(1) (Reply)

Cbn, Ndic Set To Investigate Bitcoin / Mmm Is Back / Why MMM Is The New Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.