Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (14600 Views)

IJAM Exchange; Here Are What You Need To Know About Them / PEXBANK: Private Exchange Bank - Innovative Retail Exchange - Customer Support / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ojizy1:
Hello guys
I want to see 110$ PayPal to this guy can I proceed?

Did you eventually traded with us?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by dannybrasky(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
legalwealth:

Thanks
You are welcome boss.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
10,000$ USD of PayPal fund is needed at good rate.

GnS and FnF are accepted.

Minimum of 500$
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
legalwealth:
10,000$ USD of PayPal fund is needed at good rate.

GnS and FnF are accepted.

Minimum of 500$

We need another batch! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
5,000$ of Payoneer fund is also needed! !!

Chat with us 》》》 https:///2348091833866 to sell.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2020
We are still buying

Payoneer
PayPal
Skrill
Neteller

Do check www.ijamexchange.ng/exchange.php for our latest rates.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by U1(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Oga legalwealth, please let's respect ourselves o. I told you to stop sending me unsolicited SMS, but you no wan hear. Is it a crime to have had dealings with you in the past?

I know you are there if I needed a service you offer, why keep sending unnecessary SMS? My type of personality doesn't like such an intrusion, please! Those messages are more likely to have a contrary effect with someone like me, actually.

It's no use asking for my numbers again; we already had this discussion on WhatsApp more than once.

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
U1:
Oga legalwealth, please let's respect ourselves o. I told you to stop sending me unsolicited SMS, but you no wan hear. Is it a crime to have had dealings with you in the past?

I know you are there if I needed a service you offer, why keep sending unnecessary SMS? My type of personality doesn't like such an intrusion, please! Those messages are more likely to have a contrary effect with someone like me, actually.

It's no use asking for my numbers again; we already had this discussion on WhatsApp more than once.

Thanks for letting us know here and please, let's be wise. It is a bulk sms mainly to registered members on our website 》》 www.ijamexchange.ng

The last time you contacted us, we asked you to send a mail to us, so that your account could be deleted from our website. But you said you are too busy for that and you didn't send any e-mail as directed.

Please be civil and send the e-mail for your details to be flushed from our system or act mature and do ignore or delete the sms which we do send say monthly.

We didn't bill you for the sms and neither are we telling/asking you to pay for it. Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2020
To our wonderful customers, quoted below was the sms we sent to everyone yesterday;

"Happy New Month! !! We've Resumed The Buying & Selling Of Bitcoin Today. Call/Whats app Us On 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or Visit www.ijamexchange.ng To Trade! !!"

You can now BUY and SELL Bitcoin on IJAM Exchange. Just always chat us on whatsapp or do visit www.ijamexchange.ng/exchange.php to see up to date rates.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by U1(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2020
legalwealth:

Thanks for letting us know here and please, let's be wise. It is a bulk sms mainly to registered members on our website 》》 www.ijamexchange.ng

The last time you contacted us, we asked you to send a mail to us, so that your account could be deleted from our website. But you said you are too busy for that and you didn't send any e-mail as directed.

Please be civil and send the e-mail for your details to be flushed from our system or act mature and do ignore or delete the sms which we do send say monthly.

[b]We didn't bill you for the sms and neither are we telling/asking you to pay for it.
Thanks[/b]

The last sentence of your post suggested you had a problem fully comprehending everything that I wrote.

You mentioned something about being civil. What more civility do you want beyond being contacted privately over this?

I'm not completely ignorant about how tech works. You don't mean to tell me that you go to each person's account to extract phone numbers for bulk SMS. If we're talking about emails here, that's an entirely different story.

To send bulk SMS, you most likely than not require a database of phone numbers. I want to believe that database is searchable. Even if it isn't, I want to believe you could at least use the phone numbers provided to trace the account on your platform (since you now focus on that) through search functionality and delete it.

Or why did you request that I send the phone numbers in the first place? undecided
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2020
U1:

The last sentence of your post suggested you had a problem fully comprehending everything that I wrote.

You mentioned something about being civil. What more civility do you want beyond being contacted privately over this?

I'm not completely ignorant about how tech works. You don't mean to tell me that you go to each person's account to extract phone numbers for bulk SMS. If we're talking about emails here, that's an entirely different story.

To send bulk SMS, you most likely than not require a database of phone numbers. I want to believe that database is searchable. Even if it isn't, I want to believe you could at least use the phone numbers provided to trace the account on your platform (since you now focus on that) through search functionality and delete it.

Or why did you request that I send the phone numbers in the first place? undecided

Please stop wasting time because there is no time to waste reading your epistles! !!

Please send e-mail as you were instructed so that your account could be figured out and thrashed from our website. Thanks

Sorry if you are ignored henceforth! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
We buy and sell

PayPal

Payoneer

Bitcoin

Skrill

&

Neteller
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 4:56am On Apr 12, 2020
legalwealth:
We buy and sell

PayPal

Payoneer

Bitcoin

Skrill

&

Neteller
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by orijintv(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2020
legalwealth:
We buy and sell

PayPal

Payoneer

Bitcoin

Skrill

&

Neteller

Chief. I was supposed to text you on whatsapp but I have issues with my phone. I want to register a business name. Do you still offer this service? And if you do, how much?
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
orijintv:

Chief. I was supposed to text you on whatsapp but I have issues with my phone. I want to register a business name. Do you still offer this service? And if you do, how much?

We still do! !!

Please send a mail to info(at)ijamsolution.com regarding this. Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Mobi47(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2020
legalwealth:

We still do! !!

Please send a mail to info(at)ijamsolution.com regarding this. Thanks
I want to sell PayPal
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mobi47:
I want to sell PayPal

Please visit https://ijamexchange.ng/exchange.php to see our up to date rates

OR

Click here => https:///2348091833866 to chat us on WhatsApp.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
5,000$ FnF PayPal Funds Can Come! !!

Bring 500$ and above at your rate. Whatsapp chat me => https:///2348091833866

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Fentanyl: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mobi47:
I want to sell PayPal
run for your life
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
20,000$ Payoneer Funds Can Come! !!

Bring 500$ and above at your rate. Whatsapp chat => https:///2348091833866 to sell

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
legalwealth:
5,000$ FnF PayPal Funds Can Come! !!

Bring 500$ and above at your rate. Whatsapp chat me => https:///2348091833866

Still buying for as high as N350/$
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by Mobi47(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Fentanyl:

run for your life
I finally withdrew through monex.com
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by kingthreat(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
U1:

As in he does it all the time. Stop sending unsolicited messages abeg
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by SuperFalcon(f): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wow! Just like a dream. I chat up Ijamex on WhatsApp and I did a face to face Paypal selling transaction with them in their office. It began yesterday and ended smoothly today. I also garnered a little experience from our conversation in the office. They are the only one I can vouch for on Paypal buy or sell. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by ogwuche4u(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2020
I have skrill for sell. Do you have an office in abuja?

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2020
SuperFalcon:
Wow! Just like a dream. I chat up Ijamexchange on WhatsApp, and I did a face to face Paypal selling transaction with them in their office. It began yesterday and ended smoothly today. I also garnered a little experience from our conversation in the office. They are the only one I can vouch for on Paypal buy or sell. Take it or leave it.

Great to hear this and thanks for patronizing us.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2020
ogwuche4u:
I have skrill for sell. Do you have an office in abuja?

Yes we do; apology for late response.
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by tofek4real: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ijam can you handle $40k PayPal transaction and at what rate. Longtime o!
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by legalwealth(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
tofek4real:
Ijam can you handle $40k PayPal transaction and at what rate. Longtime o!

Yes we can! !!

Please let chat on our WhatsApp line 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services by tofek4real: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2020
legalwealth:

Yes we can! !!
Please let chat on our WhatsApp line 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
OK thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Take Advantage Of The Current Recession / Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global / NCC May Revoke 115 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Operating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.