Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs (1024 Views)

Anyone Interested In Buying My Blogs? / Facebook Page For Helping Ur Get Clicks / How Do I Get My Blogs Listed On Search Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by tolajgift(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
Hi , nairaland people. i need helps on how to get traffic to stockmarket blogs .
www.stockmarkettips-tolaj..com
www.stockmarketandbonds..com
www.stockmarkettipsbon..com
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by mrperfect(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
There are many traffic strategies out there just google them.
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by tolajgift(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
Please ,how can i google them
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by cantell(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2009
@Poster,
What do Nigerian youths search most on net? The answer is Network cheats. Search for network cheats on google and gather as many as possible and post it on your site.
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by awuja: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
you can register i facbook and use it to reach out to pple or word of mouth etcc
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by winta2007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2009
After i red 77ways to drive traffic i receive many visits daily to my blog i can give it to you for just 1k.
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by onoz101(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2009
you need to be here- www.2linkz.com
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by infomate(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
write articles relevant to your niche
submit to article directories,also post comments to other blogs in your niche.
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by Mcleo007(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hello guys, i jst registered my blog nd i hope 2 make som earnings thru it. I need insigt on dis nd hw google pays since i also registad an adsence account.
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by infogenius(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2009
Mcleo007:

Hello guys, i jst registered my blog nd i hope 2 make som earnings thru it. I need insigt on dis nd hw google pays since i also registad an adsence account.

1.What insights do you want?Is it how to set it up,automating it,adding content or maybe pulling traffic.Where do you want insight.

2.Google pays buy cheque so it advisable you open a dorm account immediately you start earning.
And also note that google will only pay once a month and when your earnings have exceeded $100.
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by cliffy: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2009
I have an e-package in my laptop but all you need do is to send me mail through my link below and it will get to you free of charge.
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by starpage7: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hei don't be ina rush to get trafick, all you need to do is to add good and original content to your blog on daily, weekly or monthly basis, if the content is unique, search engines like google will carry and distribute your blog, and people will start visiting.

All i mean is that you should not be desperate to get clicks, rather consentrate on adding good content to your blog or updating the ones you have. And you will see how it will advertise itself. Another means is to join blog catalogue, blogsphare or other great blog site and start promoting your blogs there, don't waste money buying traffick, you can get it with good content.

Open my link below for your solution to Paypal troubles, This goes to every one
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by Jaynero(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2010
generate tons of traffic frm dis site http://blogclicker.com/?username=Jaynero it helps 2 promote web traffic wink
Re: How Can I Get Clicks To My Blogs by kabarka(m): 1:33am On Nov 11, 2010
thanks man,mrperfect.

(1) (Reply)

Business Trip 2 Dubai / Mack /man Diesel Tipper Needed Urgently / Access Bank Staff: Is It Now Well With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.