Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Anyone Interested In Buying My Blogs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Interested In Buying My Blogs? (283 Views)

Spare parts business , anyone interested ? / Anyone Interested In Startin A Real Estate Broking Firm With Me / List Of Top Entrepreneur And Business Blogs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Buying My Blogs? by elmurp0: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hey guys, I own two blogs on blogger and since I moved over to WordPress, they are of no use to me now. I know what's going on in your mind, you think I dumped them because they were not making me money or the designs are poor eh? I am only selling them because I moved over to WordPress and since I don't want to leave them dormant, I am deciding to sell them.

I built and designed them myself. They are SEO friendly and very good for ad sense or any other means of adverts. Check them out and see for yourself. You can get a domain after purchase from domain sellers like GoDaddy,HostGator, and the rest of them. Am saying this because, I mean the design is good, the only thing not professional is the '.com' which you can redirect if you get a domain of your choice.

http://techitloud..com.ng/

http://360koya..com.ng/

If you interested give me a call Murphy @:

08169714594, 09094913461

(1) (Reply)

The First Step To Being An Entrepreneur / Website Design And Development For All Business Men And Women At Affordable Cost / #turnonyourflashwithneedmyservice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.