Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You (1324 Views)

Don't Do Mmm,ultimate Cycler, Ponzi Schemes. You Need Internet Money Making?read / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by tomax026: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Important Notice! Important Notice!! Important Notice!!!

If you do mmm, there is tendency that the system maynt be able to continue, because Even if the ban on wildrawer is lifted on 14th January, everyone will definitely remove their money, and no one will put his/her money..so the chain may stop..As you all know,no money anywhere is Enmarked for the interest and bonus, it is the money people r bringing that is used..so prepare your mind for loss of your money...#copied
Re: If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by ndcide(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2016
I think you should get a life.

Occupy yourself with more reasonable things than gloating.

Move on!

I'm not into the scheme. But you people should stop being a kill joy. All these endless opinions on an MMM you didn't participate in is needles.

5 Likes

Re: If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by Macgabe(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2016
ndcide:
I think you should get a life.

Occupy yourself with more reasonable things than gloating.

Move on!

I'm not into the scheme. But you people should stop being a kill joy. All these endless opinions on an MMM you didn't participate in is needles.

I really don't know the joy people derived from all these negative posts. Leave the participants to nurse their panic and stop aggravating already heightened situation they are facing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by AFONJAboiy: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Wetin be mmm sef I be tink say full
Meaning na Money
Making
Machine
Sombori correct me if
Am wrong
Re: If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by udysweet(f): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
tomax026:

If you do mmm, there is tendency that the system maynt be able to continue, because Even if the ban on wildrawer is lifted on 14th January, everyone will definitely remove their money, and no one will put his/her money..so the chain may stop..As you all know,no money anywhere is Enmarked for the interest and bonus, it is the money people r bringing that is used..so prepare your mind for loss of your money...#copied
And you felt further sharing this hate story will make u happy? Welldone

1 Like

Re: If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by rhymesnoni(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Macgabe:

I really don't know the joy people derived from all these negative posts. Leave the participants to nurse their panic and stop aggravating already heightened situation they are facing.
nigerians derive joy in seeein peoples downfall. god pass dem sha

1 Like

Re: If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
tomax026:

#Teamignored

1 Like

Re: If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by Primenet(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
tomax026:

OUT OF POINT!

1 Like

Re: If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You by yemkaf(m): 1:50am On Dec 15, 2016
since MMM has been suspended for nw till January while not find another means to earn by joining get help worldwide. No issues no problem u get ur money within 24 hrs after ur GH, if u care to knw more about this platform identify by notifying me through this mail loyalman58@gmail.com or send ur whatsapp number to that mail loyalman58@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Poll: What doThink Of MMM When It Unfreeze Accounts in January / Learn How To Make 50 / Which Is Preferable To Invest N2m On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.