Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky (22571 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / #AMVA2018: Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Fans Comparing His Shoe To Student Cortina / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him (2) (3) (4)

Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by exlinkleads(f): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo has fired back at her fans who said she looked like Nigerian male barbie and cross dresser, Bobrisky in a recent photo she shared.

I must say their is a resemblance ....lol, i leave you to do the comparison

In her words:

I Am An Amazon! Carefully Carved By God Almighty, and Well Gifted With an immeasurable ability to be A Shape Shifter through MakeUp! I can be Different people At Different Times, Can Also Change My Voice at Will., So you See My Talent As An Actress was originally gifted Me by God! Don't Envy Me, Find Yourself! #enoughsaid #enoughisenough #goddess #goddessvibes

Checkout the Instagram war below.....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/nollywood-actress-uche-ogbodo-clap-back.html

cc dominique lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb3

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Came: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2016
She resemble Brobrisky oooooo....Hmmmmm...

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by ralphsoo(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Will you keep Kwayet!!!

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by jeeqaa7(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
OK...sister sorry eh

Bobrisky resembles you.. Not the other way round.. Either way.. She'm be ya twins

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
;Dolosho
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by chinaze4real(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Are dey form the same parent
[b][/b]Atiku for president 2019
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by frankmoney(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
She looks more manly than bobrisky

30 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by dsauce: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
all i see is two people in a body

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Ma2seater: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by PappiSnow: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
She resemble "he who must not be named" cool

19 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Kaptainkoko: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016
She resembles bobrisky like bro sisters

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Whytelyon(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016

She nko way by mistake snap picture way resemble bobrisky nko? Abi she no know say Nigerians get one kain satanic mouth.

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Determinism: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2016

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Tallesty1(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
As a kid, I used to be afraid of the dark. Now as an adult, I love the dark because I’m terrified of the electricity bill.

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Lool. Uche Bob..

Join my liberty family today and get enough money to start your business.
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by oluwaVaz(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
People won't mind there business....

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by timsTNA: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
It has too do with that hair
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by sisisioge: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
The resemblance is too much...maybe this is her exhibiting one of her gifts of looking like 'one someone' through markup grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by PrinceAAT(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
What's all this rubbish making front page.Pls give us educative or informative gist and nt this nonsense....
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Flaghouse1: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Grace jones replica uploading.........ugly!!!

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Mrfrank22(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Wow first comment on f.b...so very happy..Just wana dedicate this to my grandparents in the village...am coming to see you guys soon

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by luscioustrish(f): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Lol grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Atiku2019: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2016
That Pic is so Masculine Shaaaaaaa

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by Pillyportions(f): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
They look so so alike....She looks ugly with that makeup.

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by DjAndroid: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Na so. But that doesn't disprove the fact that she looks like Bobrisky.
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by LesbianBoy(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by ojialo(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
some piful Willi nut minz zther fisness
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by harry2sexy(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
chinaze4real:
Are dey form the same parent [b][/b]Atiku for president 2019
You're an enemy of the nation
Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by lonelydora: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Let's forget play......she looks like bobrisky.

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by zlantanfan: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
t

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by mcemmy0z: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Don't know bobrisky got a twin

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Clap Back At A Fans Comparing Her To Bobrisky by RichDad1(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
But no be lie nah

Genevieve Nnaji Visits Orphans, Needs Your Support / Nigerian Celebrities Reveal How & Where They Met Their Spouses / CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!"