Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday (22531 Views)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=899F0R-y5w0

Nigerian Singer, Simi became overcome with emotions after her fans went the extra mile to surprise her on her birthday.

Simi clocked 34 years today, the 19th of April and fans and friends decided to surprise the singer in a special way.

In a video posted by Simi’s fan page by the username, @ArmyofSimi, the singer could be seen shouting in excitement to the song and gifts being given to her by fans.

From all indications, Simi’s fans recorded a song to celebrate the singer’s birthday. They also gave her some beautiful gifts which includes a money bouquet.

Simi captioned the video with;

“#Simiarmy has launched the birthday rocket. Recorded me my own song.”

Simi's husband Adekunle Gold also took to his page to celebrate his wife with the caption;

My angel from above. You’ve given me something special. Simi, you’re my favorite sign. It must be the reason why we align. You’re perfect and that’s facts. Pretty Pretty face and you don’t brag. Baby, take my card buy yourself a new bag. � Happy Birthday Magic �," he wrote.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2022

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by slawormiir: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday to her
My kind of woman....slim
With some boobs ...my love for slim women knows no bound
Ain't no niggarrrr of ass...
ChizzyBuna:
Since i was born and know im getting old
i have never found Simi attractive at all
That girl wowo na Pro Max
You know nothing about slim women son..let me give you one assignment...from now on....date or bang a slim woman and a thick woman and tell me the difference

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Theactor(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2022
grin
that is nice
and e get some people now wey still dey watch out when this union go break,kaii bad belle plenty for this world sha

9 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Theactor(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Zonefree(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday to Simi.

Simi, as a judge, should learn to cheer the male contestants of Nigerian idol. She hardly smile when they are performing. I love the way Dbanj smile and cheer when anyone is performing. He brought positivity into Nigerian Idol this season.

Happy birthday once more, AG baby's baby.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday to our African celine dion!
A beautiful woman.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by chatinent: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
“Ikorodu Lionel Richie and Ojota Celine Dion.”

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by DanseMacabre(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hmmmm.

And some of these fans fit never chop belleful finish...

Simi age na 34 This is like the most honestest Nigerian songstress ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by ATEAMS: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Everyone you meet always asks if you have a career, are married or own a house; as if life was some kind of grocery list. But nobody ever asks if you are happy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Since i was born and know im getting old
i have never found Simi attractive at all
That girl wowo na Pro Max

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Abalado(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
So adekunle gold self still they like small pikin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Amotekun777: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Useless fans that are supposed to use their little resources to feed themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Johnbosco77(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Simplysimi
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by bigdammyj: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by yusluvad(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday sister Simi. Age gracefully... cool cool cool
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Delaw44(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Imbecilicsamuel: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
See what red pillers are missing because they prefer the rear of their fellow male and enjoy sucking c0cks.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
chatinent:
“Ikorodu Lionel Richie and Ojota Celine Dion.”

Nairaland Mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
I always love her song
happy birthday to her more wisdom
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Success957: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
Adekunle Gold is super blessed to have Simi as his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday by Johnny147147: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Happy birthday Simisola. Beautiful damsel with brains...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Grandchild On Her Birthday / Lesbianism: Rukky Sanda Denies Being Tonto Dikeh's Lover / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.