Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? (1270 Views)

What If Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace ? / What Would Have Happened If Islam, Christianity Or Any Religion Never Existed? / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
If Islam is really a religion of peace, then why are Muslims killing fellow Muslims in wars in the Middle East? Including the murder of innocent children.

Muslims have killed more fellow Muslims since the death of their Prophet Muhammad.

Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by alBHAGDADI: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
They not only kill each other, they rape as well. There is nothing peaceful about that religion which is just a cult in disguise.

Even as much as I would love to pity for them, I still blame them for being foolish enough to follow that pedophile, warlord, terrorist, rapist, murderer and liar of a prophet. They brought it on themselves.

Religion of Urine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Read about the bloodiest Islamic war of The Battle of Basra.

The historian, Masudi, “the Herodotus of the Arabs,” has appended, in his book, The Golden Meadows, the following vignette of Ali's army when it was entering Basra. It is also a sidelight on his military organization, and the place of the Ansar in it.

A distinguished citizen of Basra told me that when he heard that the conquering army was approaching the main gate of the city, he climbed on top of the ramparts to see it, and this is what he saw:

There were many formations of cavalry and infantry in the army of Medina though the army itself was rather small. Marching at the head of a contingent of cavalry, the first one that entered Basra, was an elderly horseman. A sword was hanging by his side, and he was carrying the standard of the unit he was leading. I inquired from the people around me who he was and they told me that he was Abu Ayub Ansari, the friend and one-time host in Medina, of Muhammad Mustafa, the Messenger of God. His contingent of 1000 cavaliers comprised the warriors of the Ansar.

Behind them, there was another rider. He was wearing a pale yellow turban and a white robe. He carried a bow on his right shoulder, and the standard of his unit was in his left hand. He too rode at the head of 1000 cavaliers, and they too were the Ansar. He was, I learned, Khuzaima ibn Thabit Ansari.

The third officer was riding a powerful bay. He wore a white turban, carried a sword and a bow, and led a contingent of 1000 horsemen. He was Abu Qatada ibn Rabi'i Ansari.

The fourth officer rode a beautiful white charger. His dress was white and his turban was black. He appeared to be a man of great dignity and distinction, and he inspired respect and reverence among all beholders. He was very old but he had a military bearing. He was reading Qur’an as he rode toward the city. A sword was suspended by his side, and a bow hung from his right shoulder. Behind him there were 1000 horsemen. They were mostly elderly men, and they all carried long spears in their hands.

When I inquired who he was, I was told that he was Ammar ibn Yasir, the friend and beloved of Muhammad Mustafa and Ali ibn Abi Talib. Riding behind him were both the Muhajireen and the Ansar, and many of them were the veterans of Badr.

My eye was next caught by a most handsome man. He was riding a spirited roan. His dress was white and his turban was black. He was Abdullah ibn Abbas, the first cousin of Muhammad Mustafa and Ali ibn Abi Talib. With him were his brothers and his nephews.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by barapistis(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
bros..ewa toja nibi ni oh
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
barapistis:
bros..ewa toja nibi ni oh

I want us to reason together.

In The Battle of Basra, more than 10, 000 Muslims were killed by fellow Muslims.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Deicide: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fitnah is Worst than Killing... If any Muslim back slide you are dead!.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deicide:
Fitnah is Worst than Killing... If any Muslim back slide you are dead!.

I am more concerned about their innocent children who never asked to be born into the chaos and nightmares of their wars.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by dalaman: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Radical Islamic fundamentalism is a very dangerous idea. We need to fight it and destroy it at all times.

1 Like

Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Omudia11: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2016
It is an ideology, a religion. Fighting Islamic terrorism is fighting Islam. That is a lost battle my dear. Moreover it was predicted in the bible that the sword will never depart from their land.
dalaman:
Radical Islamic fundamentalism is a very dangerous idea. We need to fight it and destroy it at all times.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by quickly: 3:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Orikinla:
If Islam is really a religion of peace, then why are Muslims killing fellow Muslims in wars in the Middle East? Including the murder of innocent children.

Muslims have killed more fellow Muslims since the death of their Prophet Muhammad.

Sunni vs Shia vs Wahabbi vs Salafist etc
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by alBHAGDADI: 4:15am On Dec 15, 2016
dalaman:
Radical Islam and Islam are no 2 different things. Just cos you think you practice the moderate type doesn't mean that is truly how Islam is. The fact that you are not following Mohammad's sunnah i.e the ways of the prophet, which the Quran described as the best example for mankind, is enough reason to label you a untrue Muslim. You have to be a jihadist to call yourself a muslim or hide your face.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by dalaman: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Radical Islam and Islam are no 2 different things. Just cos you think you practice the moderate type doesn't mean that is truly how Islam is. The fact that you are not following Mohammad's sunnah i.e the ways of the prophet, which the Quran described as the best example for mankind, is enough reason to label you a untrue Muslim. You have to be a jihadist to call yourself a muslim or hide your face.

Shut up. Am not a muslim. It is a lie to put all muslims in a bag or tell muslims what Islam is. What you just write remains your own opinion .
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by dalaman: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Omudia11:
It is an ideology, a religion. Fighting Islamic terrorism is fighting Islam. That is a lost battle my dear. Moreover it was predicted in the bible that the sword will never depart from their land.
How can fighting Islamic terrorism be fighting Islam when a lot of muslims are involved in fighting radical Islamic terrorist? You clearly do not know what you are talking about.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Softorgasm(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2016
They are all confuse..
They follow what their leaders tell them without proper reasoning..
How can a normal human being follow a command of killing for a GOD?
Why can't the God fight his own battle?
They are just brainwashed and confused..
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by alBHAGDADI: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2016
dalaman:

Shut up. Am not a muslim. It is a lie to put all muslims in a bag or tell muslims what Islam is. What you just write remains your own opinion .
Tell that to the Quran who orders all Muslims to kill non-believers.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by dalaman: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Again your opinion.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by alBHAGDADI: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2016
dalaman:

How can fighting Islamic terrorism be fighting Islam when a lot of muslims are involved in fighting radical Islamic terrorist? You clearly do not know what you are talking about.
That is the confusion with Islam. The ones fighting against terrorism are only doing so because the terrorist are killing and raiding their community. But if it is a Christian community that the terrorists are raiding, you will never see this same Muslims complain.

Currently, over a hundred thousand Muslims in Indonesia have been protesting for weeks against a Christian governor for alleged blasphemy against the Quran.

You will never see one single Muslim come out to protest against terrorism done as prescribed by the Quran.

1 Like

Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by hopefulLandlord: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2016
How about we get rid of all religion? man would therefore have one less reason to kill each other

1 Like

Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Women should stop giving birth there, after all they feel more dejected there.
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Women should stop giving birth there, after all they feel more dejected there.

how about religious people stop breeding? that would give future generations one less reason to kill themselves
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2016
dalaman:
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ (There is no compulsion in religion), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear.
~ Al-Baqara 256

Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by alBHAGDADI: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Orikinla:

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the right path has become distinct from the wrong path. لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ (There is no compulsion in religion), meaning, "Do not force anyone to become Muslim, for Islam is plain and clear, and its proofs and evidence are plain and clear.
~ Al-Baqara 256
The same Quran says...

"Fight the unbelievers until there is no more fitnah and religion is all for Allah"

Why fight the world if there is no compulsion in Islam?
Why is the penalty for apostasy in Islam DEATH?
Re: If Islam Is Really A Religion Of Peace, Then Why Are Muslims Killing Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The same Quran says...

"Fight the unbelievers until there is no more fitnah and religion is all for Allah"

Why fight the world if there is no compulsion in Islam?
Why is the penalty for apostasy in Islam DEATH?
There are many contradictions in the interpretations of scriptures. So, we must separate the ambiguous and erroneous contradictions from the truth.

(1) (Reply)

How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander / The Obvious Consequences Of RAPE- Lawful, Or Unlawful. / Pastor Olukoya Is The First To Clone Genes, Osinbajo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.