Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance (1227 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / One Of My Favorite TB Joshua Deliverance Video / Freed From Homosexuality: TB Joshua Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
After deliverance

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
cheesy

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by joshadedapo(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by jonbellion(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
What sort of dried load of bull is this

1 Like

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Montelukast(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm an old woman grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by tintingz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
You had a spirit of 90 years old woman in you.. OK continue. grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Deicide: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sometimes if i wan laugh i go just put that channel grin

1 Like

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Ranchhoddas: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deicide:
Sometimes if i wan laugh i go just put that channel grin
I actually find it disgusting. I was watching one where a lady was chewing ice cubes as a result of demonic possession. Very disgusting stuff.

1 Like

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Topgainer: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
They're not pretending. There is power involved which doesn't have to be 'God activated' some people learn the art just like the art of hypnosis. Many lecturer in metaphical studies have special interest in those abilities and they don't believe in Jesus. Traditional - oriental exorcists perform that act successfully in much the same way as the video depicts without involving Jesus or giving it a Christian outlook.
A native doctor (Wizard) in a town few kilometers away from my hometown has the reputation of invoking some spirits into anybody while he interviews the spirit upon certain inquiries like missing persons, items, strange events and family problems with ancestral origin.
I
Ranchhoddas:
I actually find it disgusting.
I find those pictures highly disturbing because it promotes and dignifies demons, breeds fears on the onlookers, although some may find it entertaining occasionally laughing at the performances. The 'powerful' leaves the stage as a superstar at the end and in most cases the habit returns worse than before.
I ask myself is this really what Peter and Paul practiced, spend a whole day week - in week - out dramatizing demons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by jnrbayano(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
I can't find faker stuffs anywhere in this world than the happenings seen in Emmanuel TV Channel

2 Likes

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by seankay(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2016
How much was that guy paid to fool himself. SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Fash20: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
This is what they are made to believe in church.

It's either one demon is disturbing them or they want breakthrough in their various occupation.

These pastors are feasting on people's gullibility.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Niflheim(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Classical buffoonery!!! Imbecilic Theatrics!!! These are the fruits of modern day christianity!!!

These are the same people who claim that they need proof that a rat is related to a hamster!!!
Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Montelukast(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
seankay:
How much was that guy paid to fool himself. SMH
Are you saying people are paid to fall down at church? undecided
Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by ambassagod: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I actually find it disgusting. I was watching one where a lady was chewing ice cubes as a result of demonic possession. Very disgusting stuff.

but can you tell the science behind the event you watched ?
Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Ranchhoddas: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
ambassagod:

but can you tell the science behind the event you watched ?
Is that science?

2 Likes

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Thashen(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2016
cry
Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin What manner of fuckery is this

2 Likes

Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
SirWere:
grin grin What manner of fuckery is this
What's your point?
Re: I Thought That People Falling Down Were Just Pretending - Tb Joshua Deliverance by dorox(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2016
It is amazing how wonderfully portent and powerful this Pentecostal Holy Spirit is when it comes to the not at all useful stuff like making an apparently sane and grown up man to utter gibberish like an escapee from Yaba Left, but when confronted with giving a little blind girl her sight for the very first time, it becomes a case of not enough faith.
Or how it makes those under it's influence to stagger and fall like a drunk on a boat in stormy sea, but still leaves them as miserable and empty as they were before the drunken episode.
Or how it can in one fell swoop cast, bind and destroy all foul smelling spirit and every power and principalities of darkness, but becomes a Wimpy Spirit when it comes to Boko Haram.

(1) (Reply)

Love, Lust, Sex In Marriage / Rccg House Fellowship Manual,sunday 7th May,2017 / Sneezing! Spiritual Attachment, What You Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.