Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” (33412 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by princefaculty(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
It's a shame, you show patriotism they turn you into a mockery, others take arms against the country and get rapt attention... Ironic Nigeria my country
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by bezimo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
When the Wicked rule the people mourn-Prov 29:2

Sore vexation in the land because of a daft ruler called Bingohari.

I said same yersteday. A country where the heroes are ignored talkless of the ordinary citizen.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by megareal: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
I thought this issue had been settled. For the sports minister to still not do anything about this means the president is on the know. E no go betta for whosever repays hardwork with shame.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by ultimate73(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
very bad
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by adefizzy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is shameful, it's better to represent MMM and invest your money in it than to represent Nigeria.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by ritababe(f): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
PasNina:
You're shameless for saying this.
shameless for what?the recession is affecting us all.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Jad23(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
I jst weak 4 naija.....sorry...i dey enjoy Gh jollof come join me....lolzzz
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by PasNina(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:

shameless for what?the recession is affecting us all.
And it's not affecting the NFF crew and members that chartered a flight worth about (40m) to and fro the finals?
#Maluife
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Bibyken(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deem:
Y must all of you always depend on government?
I doubt if you are normal.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Day11(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
All am asking Mr.P is... Who is the EWU mmmmmehh ? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by StreamerBlogger: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
After dey will say yahoo boys are spoiling d name of the country... Biko what do u call this?... promoting the countries image
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Must you know everything? grin
emusmithy:

What are you saying?
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Must you know everything? grin

Lols yes na
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by mightyhazell: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
truthspeaks:
A country wit a useless minister who doesn't wish his own country well appointed by the useless captain ostrich. Why is thr so much uselessness associated wit dis govt.

Even Cameroon players r enjoying a far luxurious treatment despite coming 2nd.

Zombies come do ur work
lol! Wich one be captain ostrich?
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Bonapart(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bants:

People like should be frozen like MMM
and you have been long frozen in celebrity world
Lick their ass for all I care
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by debuscket(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Just because we don't have enough Aisha, Amina or Miriam in the team
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by mannerkojak(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oooooh mehhhh people dey suffer ooooooh. Is only in Nigeria that credits are given to people who are not qualified to perform a given task. I mean what has this man got to offer. Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww yeh yeh dey smell. [color=#006600][/color] : angry angry angry sad
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by decasey(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Since dis man came in 2 power nothing is working again. cry
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by egopersonified(f): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dear super falcons, on behalf of all Nigerians, I apologize for this shame. Hopefully, things would get better. Thank you for believing in yourselves, even when the government did not, hoping you would lose. This is not a set back, it is a stepping stone for greater glory to come. Thank you and thank you again.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Whenever I see that man face I just dey provoke angry make dem just sack am first before anything else,the guy doesn't even look responsible to begin with.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by purpulrain: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:
lol make them the am easy na, they suppose understand the recession.
riee nsi
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by ThesailorR: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deem:

Guy which weed u dey smoke? who did they play for? No dey talk like monkey abeg
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Joke of a country, thank goodness they didn't get their way with that stupid anti social media bill

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by ceejay80s(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
People actually collapse and die in football matches, these girls ran all round the field some times 3 hrs playing with an opponent ....
I swear, tire!!!
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by ceejay80s(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
PasNina:

And it's not affecting the NFF crew and members that chartered a flight worth about (40m) to and fro the finals?
#Maluife

What are u saying?... If or government no get money, they should have opted out of the tournament before the tournament started , abi na by force to go to the tournament, so nothing concern us with the 40m flight, help me ask them wetin happen to our national carrier?
They should pay these girls before we turn am to 3rd world war, the countries wey carry 2nd & 3rd place don collect their money finish
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
cry
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Abeg,who get Eedris Abdulkareem song? . . "Nigeria jagajaja"
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by pumppin(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deem:
mumu better pass u,goat
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is what you get when a bigger Ewu Mehhh is in Aso Villa.

Ha! Zombie's the spirit of the dead and the living will not forgive you guys, today and forever for voting in a dullard Ewu meehhh.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by adedehinbo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
this stupid buhari with his foolish decisions makes me wonder if Jonathan was really that bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 2face Idibia / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.