Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” (33414 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / #RudeBoy : Paul Okoye Celebrates Jude Okoye On His Birthday - Pictures / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by adedehinbo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
this stupid buhari with his foolish decisions makes me wonder if Jonathan was really that bad,this is a big disgrace

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Uchezuruki(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Airforce1:
I'm so ashamed of my country.
it's not the country you should be ashamed of, it's the government...
Saying you're ashamed of Nigeria is like saying you're ashamed of yourself cause you are Nigeria and Nigeria is you!
It's their plan to frustrate us but they'll never succeed!
Nigeria must be great again!
GOD bless Nigeria!
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Precambrian111: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Driftingking:
The Younger half of the R&B duo Psquare, Paul Okoye just took to his Instagram page to voice his anger on the “Why are you owing the falcons and make them protest in the streets” Matter.

The father of One, in His words

“From champions to the street what a big shame!!! A Public international disgrace don’t even have a word to call this And one big ewu mmeehhh is still in the office!! Wish all Nigerians could join hands and put this to an end how can one be proud of this country like this na after making us proud… if u can treat the most popular sport in the world like this… then am sorry for the rest … only God knows what others are going through”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN_9LxGA1Pf/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

http://otownloaded.com/big-shame-paulpsquare-falcons-dilemma/

e pain me pass u cos my sisters are among ; I advice them say if u hear ni .. run no look back.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Abbeycharles(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
This country has no iota of shame
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by bart10: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
The President's silence on key issues like this tells me he's insensitive and that dalung of a minister is a buffoon.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Zoogeria, at her best cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by Sweetrolly(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deem:
Y must all of you always depend on government?

you are a waste Just like your country

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by jfleece(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
We need to sacrifice dalungs head to d gods of Olympus..... D guy don too Bleep up... Nigeria too yeye.... Stupid country governed by a brainless he goat... Dis buhari dey craze oooo..!!!
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by harmbhrosz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
ritababe:

shameless for what?the recession is affecting us all.
you're still shameless... With the recession, are the politicians not getting their salaries and allowances?

Even when you knew the government brought this on us, you're still speaking against the few that stood up to ask for their right.

#shame on you
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by harmbhrosz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deem:
Y must all of you always depend on government?
it's not a must to talk, you're only disgracing yourself.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by liam93: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Younger half bawo? is Peter older than Paul?... no be twins dem be?
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by emitope: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2016
This falcon business Imprints subtle stuff in the hearts of youths about being patriotic to this country...
Sad shiiii...
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by abah4real: 3:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Driftingking:
The Younger half of the R&B duo Psquare, Paul Okoye just took to his Instagram page to voice his anger on the “Why are you owing the falcons and make them protest in the streets” Matter.

The father of One, in His words

“From champions to the street what a big shame!!! A Public international disgrace don’t even have a word to call this And one big ewu mmeehhh is still in the office!! Wish all Nigerians could join hands and put this to an end how can one be proud of this country like this na after making us proud… if u can treat the most popular sport in the world like this… then am sorry for the rest … only God knows what others are going through”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN_9LxGA1Pf/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

http://otownloaded.com/big-shame-paulpsquare-falcons-dilemma/

IT'S SUCH A SHAME 4 CHAMPIONS TO BE TREATED IN THAT MANNER!
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by hollywater: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Naija don kpafuka
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by chrisblack1234: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Dalungs is a callous man, he deserve to be checked ,
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by PasNina(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2016
ceejay80s:

What are u saying?... If or government no get money, they should have opted out of the tournament before the tournament started , abi na by force to go to the tournament, so nothing concern us with the 40m flight, help me ask them wetin happen to our national carrier?
They should pay these girls before we turn am to 3rd world war, the countries wey carry 2nd & 3rd place don collect their money finish
You need to read and comprehend better.
To save you the stress though; I meant that if NFF could afford a luxury flight, why/how can't they pay these girls their entitlements.
Re: Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” by ceejay80s(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
PasNina:

You need to read and comprehend better.
To save you the stress though; I meant that if NFF could afford a luxury flight, why/how can't they pay these girls their entitlements.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel / Davido Blasts Kayode Ogundamisi: "You Are A Loser & A Disappointment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.