Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo (2050 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by StreetResponse: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
First I would like to salute the perseverance of millions of Nigerians that put their spare and hard earned money into the MMM Scheme.

I have made money from my investments as an investor and I have lost some money too outside MMM.

The case of MMM breaks my heart for millions of Nigerians that was deceived by their fellow country man. Our people say it is the rat that is inside the house that calls the one outside. How you came to become the No.1 guider is a reason best known to you and your con men.

Guider Chuddy Anayo, you swindled Nigerians of their hard earned money to get a life you so desired. To think that your wife was so in a hurry to write a letter to calm fraying nerves speaks volume of how callous and irresponsible she is as a wife, after you got married to her with the help from Nigerians.

Let it be noted today that you and your wife cannot live in luxury while millions of Nigerians die of your wicked act. You are an idiot and to think that you can get away with your act is the most foolish thing to ever think of.

You must return every dime you took from me and my friends, Nigerians in general. We would hunt you and your family until we find you. This not South Africa, neither is it Russia. This is Nigeria-and you are an in-house rat. Keep your January opening to yourself and your miserable wife. The same way you told Nigerian govt. to stay off MMM, is the same way the govt. would stay off your predicaments going forward. It’s a street case!

I rest my case. Let those that know him ensure this message gets to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by Culin(f): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
what rubbish is this? did anybody force you to join MMM? abi was it at gun point you became a participant? You knew the risk and you clicked on that tiny box before registration and when you provided help..so please allow them rest. you're not the only one who has lost.

11 Likes

Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by toocoded: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Word! But at the same time, the appointed date is around corner.
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nonsense!! was the money invested by MMM participant deposited in to the so called chuddy's account? You better park well.. You must ave been having sleepless night, just take heart hun?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by daclint(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
One word

SORRY
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by ekanDamie: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
Nonsense!! was the money invested by MMM participant deposited in to the so called chuddy's account? You better park well.. You must ave been having sleepless night, just take heart hun?
madam open ur heart to wisdom. I did MMM too. DOS people scammed millions of Nigerians. they have fictitious accounts that can GH on their behalf. besides chuddys guiders bonus for dis month alone is worth millions
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekanDamie:

madam open ur heart to wisdom. I did MMM too. DOS people scammed millions of Nigerians. they have fictitious accounts that can GH on their behalf. besides chuddys guiders bonus for dis month alone is worth millions
So what was the reason for this mishap?
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by ekanDamie: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
sisipelebe:
So what was the reason for this mishap?
festive period 1- thers always financial imbalance dis period requests will always outweigh deposits. but u know why d banks survive? because they have a reserve dey have other sources of income apart from ur deposits. this is something Em em em do not have

high operating expenses- 2 the guiders fee is too much, referral bonus too much,yet dey are employing consultants and call center agents untop which income? or deposits only.
so, how would it not crash?

and possibly voluntary attempt by the admins to crash the system n jet awayt making all believe it was d govt. wen mavrodi said d govt stopped MMM in Russia despite dey were operating a central account then, did he ever return d money? no!!
same thing is happening now, dey would blaqme it on d govt dev made dier millions n billion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
StreetResponse:
First I would like to salute the perseverance of millions of Nigerians that put their spare and hard earned money into the MMM Scheme.

I have made money from my investments as an investor and I have lost some money too outside MMM.

The case of MMM breaks my heart for millions of Nigerians that was deceived by their fellow country man. Our people say it is the rat that is inside the house that calls the one outside. How you came to become the No.1 guider is a reason best known to you and your con men.

Guider Chuddy Anayo, you swindled Nigerians of their hard earned money to get a life you so desired. To think that your wife was so in a hurry to write a letter to calm fraying nerves speaks volume of how callous and irresponsible she is as a wife, after you got married to her with the help from Nigerians.

Let it be noted today that you and your wife cannot live in luxury while millions of Nigerians die of your wicked act. You are an idiot and to think that you can get away with your act is the most foolish thing to ever think of.

You must return every dime you took from me and my friends, Nigerians in general. We would hunt you and your family until we find you. This not South Africa, neither is it Russia. This is Nigeria-and you are an in-house rat. Keep your January opening to yourself and your miserable wife. The same way you told Nigerian govt. to stay off MMM, is the same way the govt. would stay off your predicaments going forward. It’s a street case!

I rest my case. Let those that know him ensure this message gets to him.

E don start. Na like this e dey start. Bro, we are together on this o. If he thinks playing the smart one at the expense of the already poor Nigerians is the way forward to trickishly amass wealth for himself and his family, then both himself and the participants must henceforth go hungry.
#GuysNoGetChill

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by olex88: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
i dont actually understand the way people think, did you pay into his accoun?, did he force you to sign up to the system?, did he even know you personal?, your first bonus did he share from it?, did you pay part of the money he use in doing his wedding?, did the system even guarantee you that you will not loss your money?, finally how much did you provide that you are shouting?, send your fucking account details and i will personally pay your fucking money.

i think you need to go and ask Alhaji Dangota how much he has lost this year, while dont he go for the government that causes this problem in the country idiot

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by olex88: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Meeting Updates
As we can see from the main news confirmed mavro are frozen for one month for sustainability of the community
We should remember we have one goal to unite millions of Nigerians to Get Help and Provide Help, This measures was expected and now this one month frozen mavro continue growing, It might not even be up to one month it might be less and it depends on the programmers after they also add some new models, This period GH will be frozen
In this period it is important for you to talk to your downlines and explain the situation and it is important to change the attitude, participants should understand that they are not clients who are getting services from a company, They are responsible for the outcome and the outcome is determined by the attitude, It is important we don't spread panic
In January we will have new concept and it will be implemented by programmers, it won't be possible for massive GH
we are pushing programmers forward to work faster, when we implement you will see how it will work
Explain to your Downliners if we surrender and do what the media wants us to do we win noting! we need to make some scarifies for a better community
We will post clarification and more details probably this week
Probably we will release some mavros before 30 days
Now is a period when you been a guider to demonstrate and talk with your down liners
What we expect next week a change of guider button for ordinary participants to change to 10+ and 100+ guiders
At this stage the dispatching process is stopped no GH is matched it's stopped for a while their is no new orders
But mavros grows daily! you can PH and mavro grows
We will also use this medium to solve support issues
Our expectations shape the future, be positive and if you will be positive and share with your downlines the future will be positive.
If their will be some news i will announce immediately
*Mr Andrew*
My little update from all he is saying is that the freezing might not be up to a month, and one of the reasons for the freezing is to sucessfully have the system updated to a new model that will not allow GH to ever be more than PH.
when asked about what they are doing to curb massive gh in january he said the new model will be designed to handle it, so we should encourage participants to keep PHing till then cos the outcome will also depends on the participants personal participation, if we make them believe that MMM will come back strong and they can take us by our words then it will come back strong.
He advised we should ensure that participants dont see themselves as clients being offerred investment services by MMM, but managers of MMM that have the power to make it work or crumble it.
He is cautioning us against panic, asking what good does panic do to anyone? And that we should take bold steps and ensure that we dont allow,the media to tell us what to do.or how to go about our lives or allow them ruin our dreams.
we should also expect more clarifications in our PO News section this week, it will calm down the minds of participants.
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by egopersonified(f): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
January 12th would be like judgement day with a mini rapture. Even with my zero naira in Mmm, my heart is still in my mouth
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by Newway2(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
egopersonified:
January 12th would be like judgement day with a mini rapture. Even with my zero naira in Mmm, my heart is still in my mouth

e be like say u sabi wetin dey happen 2 MMM pass d pple wey put money there sef. lol!
Meanwhile, send me a pchat on WhatsApp o. i lost my fone again! dem tief am

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by ozento: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
olex88:
i dont actually understand the way people think, did you pay into his accoun?, did he force you to sign up to the system?, did he even know you personal?, your first bonus did he share from it?, did you pay part of the money he use in doing his wedding?, did the system even guarantee you that you will not loss your money?, finally how much did you provide that you are shouting?, send your fucking account details and i will personally pay your fucking money.

i think you need to go and ask Alhaji Dangota how much he has lost this year, while dont he go for the government that causes this problem in the country idiot

No need to say much,a word is enough for the wise. My guy has spoken and that is all. We are not interested in your January offer. We know where our money is - and that is Chuddy Anayo. We would update this letter to include bank details since you want to help offset the payment on a later date.
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by egopersonified(f): 4:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Newway2:

e be like say u sabi wetin dey happen 2 MMM pass d pple wey put money there sef. lol!
Meanwhile, send me a pchat on WhatsApp o. i lost my fone again! dem tief am

Since one of my sisters told me her 500k dey involved, I haven't called the others, I no wan hear wailing and gnashing of teeth this period. Any body wey just ask for money this period, na to tell am say, the money dey with Mmm.

BTW, your phone was not stolen, the person whom the phone was ordained for just collected his property grin
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by Newway2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
egopersonified:

Since one of my sisters told me her 500k dey involved, I haven't called the others, I no wan hear wailing and gnashing of teeth this period. Any body wey just ask for money this period, na to tell am say, the money dey with Mmm.

BTW, your phone was not stolen, the person whom the phone was ordained for just collected his property grin

U no serious at all. my fone wey I buy pre-mmm 4 cool (my sweat) naira na im u talk say is ordained 4 another person?
kpntinue
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by Yarduni: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
The gloves are off undecided
Re: Open Letter To No.1 MMM Guider: Chuddy Anayo by Yarduni: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
It is people that choose to be deceived just like trump is doing to people, MMM has done it to you. It is a street game.

(1) (Reply)

More Then $5,000 Paypal Account Needed / Unlimited Grace Investment / Binary Options Simultaneous Digits Over Under And Safe Trade Earning Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.