Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres (45041 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa / Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by seunny4lif(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Lala grin grin grin
FP grin grin grin
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by ayoprincz(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
[/color][quote][/quote][size=8pt][/size][img][/img][b][/b][right][/right][color=#990000]NICE ONE KEEP IT UP
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by sod09(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Pit vipper
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by kurtCobain(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
uncle lala! you av a gift from Santa Claus.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Lala grin
Food don set
Do the needful
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by protocol(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Guy ur tires are bad

4 Likes

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by gbadexy(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2016
joshysmartie:

ur reasoning is stupid...
snakes are kill or be killed... if theres any animal a human should kill... its a snake... thats the law of nature..
If a large python or anaconda meets him, they would feast on him without debating morality.
If that snake gets big enough, it would swallow him whole if opportune.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2016
what is it with nairaland and snakes?
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by teozey111(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2016
omo count urself lucky
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Balogun506(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
hmmmm... una try
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Nathan2016: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Iswear .. this kind person be your neighbour...e don b for you grin grin grin
Elchappo:

U go like quarrel pass fight...

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by slapacha: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Lalasticlala this your snake thread on front page is getting boring jooor... be dynamic jare
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by nduchucks: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Why kill this snake when it did not pose any threat to you? smh

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Horlorlardaey: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Nairalanders and Snake post sef.

But Shey your trye kill the snake
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by valx2: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2016
@ Op change your tyre, it's bad.. Maka ndu gi.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by TBrenks(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Solowande:
Y telling and showing us. Just imagine u are d snake and d snake is u, hw would u feel?

Agbe, u be snake? angry
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by slapacha: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Justnora:
what is it with nairaland and snakes?

I find it hard to figure that out too

Lalasticlala is the masterminder, he keeps indulging nairalanders to scout for snake thread by moving snake threads to front page
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Mecoy:
I was on my way to drop off my friend at Sobi Cantonment, Ilorin. We were almost at his house when we saw a fairly large snake crawling across the road.

We drove over it, came down to check it and realised that it was still alive. I hurriedly reversed, and drove the car over it and pinned it down. We kept looking for who to give it out to, after some minutes some Fulani herdsmen passed and we offered them the snake. They killed it and took it away.

Check out the video on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNzsndoFKGI/

op, u just kill sombody's mother!!
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by KAYD007(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Poor animal.
This is cruel.
The least you could have done is scare the snake with your car so it scamper into the bush and continue living. angry

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by princefaculty(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
If the federal road safety commission gets you sure you will realise your offense...

Those tyres are worn out and shouldn't be used in trapping snakes grin

3 Likes

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by advocatebaba(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
gragraboy:
shocked
OMO DZ SIR SIR TOO MUCH... MAKE D GUY JST SEND AM 5K... @ALL @ALL NA IM BAD.

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by unipol(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Is this the new Nigerian standard of what? How can u be driving with that tyre. It is too old please change it to save ur life.

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Phi001(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
KAYD007:
Poor animal.
This is cruel.
The least you could have done is scare the snake with your car so it scamper into the bush and continue living. angry
Apart from the rattle snake that gives us warning, which other snake warns us before biting?

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by UuzbaGuuzba: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
happney65:
What is the link between nairaland and snakes?I can't just get it...Does it has something with being fetish or what?
We are just hungry. That's all. Nothing fetish. This story though is not yet complete. Usually, the catcher of the snake, cooks and eats it.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by femi4: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Change your tyre

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Tmanir: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
He said your reasoning is stupid, you are still asking about the law of nature... grin

Ramon92:
How's it a law of nature?

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by jumpmasta(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
I serve in Sobi cantonment and i can confirm it harbors lots of snakes ,especially that short viper . Have also managed cases of snake bites in the Cantonment medical center. Have missed Sobi sha cool cool cry
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by KKKWHITE(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
You gave the meat out
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by omowolewa: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
No, their natural homes are fast occupied by humans.
Muafrika2:
It's head still moving around undecided

Am getting the feeling there are too many snakes around Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by cybriz82(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:
That car tyre is very bald and require replacing ASAP ........................

op no mind am...bald tyre is good for traping snakes...pls cn u trap crocodie for us next tym?
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by lumzybo: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
this is wickedness. if u wanna kill the animal, just kill it ONCE.

slow death is so painful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokulo, FCT: Mining Gold, Eating Lizards, Pythons, Crocodiles, Rodents / Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.