Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres (45044 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa / Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by nextprince: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
joshysmartie:

ur reasoning is stupid...
snakes are kill or be killed... if theres any animal a human should kill... its a snake... thats the law of nature..

Gbam. Of all the wild animals, it is snakes that attack man without thinking about it. They even find their ways into our living rooms, very disgusting and dangerous animals. If I have my ways I will wipe that deadly reptile from the surface of the earth. To hell with them and their yeye ecosystem balancing. Don't know why God created such horrible thing.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Lexusgs430: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
cybriz82:

op no mind am...bald tyre is good for traping snakes...pls cn u trap crocodie for us next tym?
LOL

Bald tyre to trap crocodile? Even tyre with enough grip no fit attempt crocodilo........
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by nextprince: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
slapacha:

I find it hard to figure that out too

Lalasticlala is the masterminder, he keeps indulging nairalanders to scout for snake thread by moving snake threads to front page

Bro, me like it. It keeps updating ur memory about the presence of the deadly reptile around us.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by supereagle(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Dont try that in Anambra state

Okwu ashi.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by slapacha: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
nextprince:

Bro, me like it. It keeps updating ur memory about the presence of the deadly reptile around us.

Another lalasticlala in the making...
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by donjahsy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mecoy:
I was on my way to drop off my friend at Sobi Cantonment, Ilorin. We were almost at his house when we saw a fairly large snake crawling across the road.

We drove over it, came down to check it and realised that it was still alive. I hurriedly reversed, and drove the car over it and pinned it down. We kept looking for who to give it out to, after some minutes some Fulani herdsmen passed and we offered them the snake. They killed it and took it away.

Check out the video on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNzsndoFKGI/

Thank the goodness the Fulani herdsmen didn't trap u like u trapped the snakes. congrats and happy survival
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Nwaiberibe: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kupuru onwe gi aka! angry
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by bellarmine: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Solowande:
Y telling and showing us. Just imagine u are d snake and d snake is u, hw would u feel?

Are you alright at all Or have you been living on some cheap stuffs?
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by UjSizzle(f): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Dont try that in Anambra state
Only if it's a python.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
gragraboy:
shocked

Hmmm. Hilarious but really pitiful. I guess a lot of fingers got burnt after this so called mmm 'crash'.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by kinibigdeal(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Gbalia na-egbu otu uzo before telling me Okwu ashi
supereagle:

Okwu ashi.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by kinibigdeal(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Are you from anambra state?
UjSizzle:
Only if it's a python.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by kinibigdeal(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
UjSizzle:
Only if it's a python.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Elifrizy: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
Front page and snake be like

Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by yinkslinks(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
One you are luck the herdsmen didn't kill you. Secondly did you say ur car had a tire? Hahahahahaha
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Solowande(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
bellarmine:

Are you alright at all Or have you been living on some cheap stuffs?
dat hw u feel
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by yinkslinks(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Did mmm crash? What is crash?
Mattkent:

Hmmm. Hilarious but really pitiful. I guess a lot of fingers got burnt after this so called mmm 'crash'.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
yinkslinks:
Did mmm crash? What is crash?

angry
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by wokomabest(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
AK6464:
Na small pyton, back in the states na criminal offence o
yea its a crime over there. But this one is not a pyton rather its a viper and its poisonous.
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by number75(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
pls don't speed with those tyres
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by restored2016(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
mitchhh! the poor thing wanted to attack the tyres. #ihatesnakes#
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
AK6464:
anambra state I guess
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by currentbrands(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chai!!......Ilorin and snakes
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Chikelue2000(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
gragraboy:
shocked
ur dp got me lafing out so loud man
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by wtfCode: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
See the kind compassion wey u come get 4 dis snake sef.
O.p U're a murderer!
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by UjSizzle(f): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Yes
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by Tinnytony24(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Bt if na for The US..... U for pay fine or worse.... [color=#990000][/color]Arrested angry
Re: I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres by jeyselassie(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
AK6464:
which states? u don start.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokulo, FCT: Mining Gold, Eating Lizards, Pythons, Crocodiles, Rodents / Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.