Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Question On MMM Saga - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Question On MMM Saga (892 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question On MMM Saga by Abadsheddy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
My own question on MMM saga!
who is ready and interested to provide help upon this tragic and regrettable policy of temporary freezing of accounts by MMM management? Now see the possible consequences of this regrettable act; people, with panicking minds, will not like to provide help again going with the fact that no one want to be a scape goat whose money will be used to pay those whose account have been frozen. I have been thinking about the bright future of MMM after this confused period only to understand that this is the genesis of collapsing of MMM. My advise to future participants is that they should give heed to the warning the owner give them in the website that they should not use their whole money and participate.
Re: My Question On MMM Saga by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Actually ure right to an extent but MMM needed restructuring and the break was needed but the painful thing was they didn't give the participants a say or considered them by taking such a drastic decision alone.... i pray MMM still stay not cos of my money in it but because it has help stabilize we the jobless graduate
Re: My Question On MMM Saga by Hiploko(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
So all these People providing help daily nkor? Do you know how many people got paid yesterday and today?

1 Like

Re: My Question On MMM Saga by Mememan: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM is dead!
Only miracle can bring it back alive.
MMM could have been a perfect platform to make some money if not for GREED.

THE SO-CALLED GUIDERS and administration crumbled the system.
How can someone invest 300k and get 1.9 million naira at the end of the month.
Or 1million naira to get 6 million naira. This is ridiculous greed. Woe betide all of them.
Whereas, an ordinary member of mmm will invest 300k and get about 390k or 1 million naira for about 1.35 million naira within the same time frame.
Greed crumbled mmm.
The bonuses allocated to those guider and admin is just too outrageous.

If peradventure mmm, comes back alive which is only about 30% possible, they should cancel all those ridiculous bonuses or at least,
Direct referrers should get 5%
So-called guiders should get 0.000001%.

The mavro growth should be reduced to 10 - 20% growth in a month.
Mavro growth should be EVERYDAY and not Tuesdays and Thursdays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Question On MMM Saga by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM will surely reopen soonest

let me tell you a similar event in S A of which I'm a witness, at a time there was a pause in the system and everyone was in panic mood and when it reopened application to GH was greater than PH which crashed the system as a result everyone in the platform lost their money

However, that did not stop the program as those who have benefited from the system starts all over again and it's still paying

mind you mmm is not a business but just a game of the mind

I laughed when I read it here that mmm does not have central account...hehehehe what about the principal actors and their numerous accounts that are connected to the account that you PH
Re: My Question On MMM Saga by Abadsheddy(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2016
carmag:
MMM will surely reopen soonest

let me tell you a similar event in S A of which I'm a witness, at a time there was a pause in the system and everyone was in panic mood and when it reopened application to GH was greater than PH which crashed the system as a result everyone in the platform lost their money

However, that did not stop the program as those who have benefited from the system starts all over again and it's still paying

mind you mmm is not a business but just a game of the mind

I laughed when I read it here that mmm does not have central account...hehehehe what about the principal actors and their numerous accounts that are connected to the account that you PH
. is not about reopening, us about the continuity of the systen
Re: My Question On MMM Saga by nwajesus12(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Abadsheddy:
keep quiet lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Question On MMM Saga by Abadsheddy(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Abadsheddy:
lol, how much did you put

(1) (Reply)

I Need Itunes Gift Cards From Canada, China, Australia And Germany, US And UK / Earn #9500-#150,000 Daily. / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.