Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,596 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) (45293 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by yinkslinks(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Mimzyy(f): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Beautiful baby(ies). I pray that they survive this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by SINZ: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Doesn't look good.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Joephat(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
o my God. I pity the husband,
who did this to him?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
They have been flown abroad
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by clems88(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by LEXYCOM: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Perilous time are here
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by BuyGoats: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
My God shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by ikp120(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
For the records, that is a single baby.

There's nothing to be separated there. Just take the baby as it's. It is a rare stuff. I heard of one in India some years back.

Just like having 7 functional fingers on a single hand.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by abdallah9566(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
please how does this bring back my money invested on mmm?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by kerryjossy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pls why all these 'Jeez', 'God have mercy' etc?? Dis is just a case of cojoined twins. It happens in one out of every 200,000 births and only few survives it. They will be flown abroad for surgery that is if their parents agree to that cuz am sure Nigeria cant handle this. Meanwhile i pray they dont share the same delicate internal organs...cuz if they do, that means one or even the both of them wont survive the surgery.

Below is a pic of this rare birth...Abby and Brittany Hensel. They were born that way and now, they are adults living life to the fullest!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Lagusta(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ahmed0336:
SubhanAllah!!!! Ben carson your gifted is needed here. cry

Brother there is nothing to separate here.....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by henribj(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
they are talking of surgery, me am wondering;

1. during surgery does one head get cut off?
2. if no head is cut off and they are separated, do the babies get to keep one hand and leg each?

can someone elaborate on this?

thanks

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by chivinera93(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
The almighty God who brought them alive safetly will surely see them thru, i just fear the baby will live upto 5yrs..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by vicstar(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2016

put the blame on MMM undecided ••
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by ikp120(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
kerryjossy:
Pls why all these 'Jeez', 'God have mercy' etc?? Dis is just a case of cojoined twins. It happens in one out of every 200,000 births and only few survives it. They will be flown abroad for surgery that is if their parents agree to that cuz am sure Nigeria cant handle this. Meanwhile i pray they dont share the same delicate internal organs...cuz if they do, that means one or even the both of them wont survive the surgery.

Below is a pic of this rare birth...Abby and Brittany Hensel. They were born that way and now, they are adults living life to the fullest!!

Babe that pic is an exact replica of this case. NOTHING can be done because this is not about heads or tommy being joined together, but a single person having two heads. I even doubt if it is a single person in this case because that's not naturally possible.

This is not the normal cojoined twins we know, which is usually possible to separate.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dangote o lorimeji
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by DarkHenrie(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dont be stupid.
Muafrika2:
Not making fun of it, but isn't it advantageous for a person to have two heads(and double all organs inside) when you really think about it?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Hades2016(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
God pls help us
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Tospet01(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wonderful!..... I'm seeing this for the first time
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by joinnow: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
When things you see in movies start to happen live in Nigeria then our case is SERIOUS.......
We surely need God's Help
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by samtee37(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lord thank you for the good health have given to me..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by klax(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
APC and Buhari are nightmare I mean the worst curse on Nigeria as a country pls for the past one and half year buhari took over power do you all Nigeria recorded the highest human and animal deformity of all time in Nigeria history pls check the record and proof me wrong.

Human with 2 heads almost every month, conjoined baby everywhere, strange Goat with viral legs was born, Cow with 2 heads, camel with human face etc just in less than 2 years of APC plus Buhari in power.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Muafrika2:
Not making fun of it, but isn't it advantageous for a person to have two heads(and double all organs inside) when you really think about it?

No you are not making fun. Why don't you pray for such babies since it us advantageous to you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Legend87(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
This baby (ies) is/or destined for great things in life.... I remember my friend asking;
People wey go America, na 2 heads dem get?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
toyetade:

No you are not making fun. Why don't you pray for such babies since it us advantageous to you.
One for you I pray smiley

Is this thing on front page? undecided Am receiving weird mentions. undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Techguyz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
mccoy47:
Buhari again!

Buhari will never go unpunished! angry

your Father!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) by MrIcredible: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ahmed0336:
SubhanAllah!!!! Ben carson your gifted is needed here. cry
In this, you can make use of the word IMPOSSIBLE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People / Nigerian Doctors Forum (locum Jobs, Residency Offers Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.