Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,150 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash (659 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash by lordscoba(m): 5:01am On Dec 15, 2016
This are the type of people that want mmm to crash by all means and have been praying for that

Re: The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash by lordscoba(m): 5:04am On Dec 15, 2016
picture

Re: The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash by joe4real12: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2016
On point bro. Enemies of progress dey everywhere for naija. By their posts u shall recognize them.

They keep praying hard for it to crash.

Their prayer will not be answered!
Re: The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash by Asegzy: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2016
I have 700k in Mmm
My bros, Mmm Don crash
Don't give yourself hope.
Count your losses and move on.
It's just another investment gone bad cry
Re: The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Asegzy:
I have 700k in Mmm
My bros, Mmm Don crash
Don't give yourself hope.
Count your losses and move on.
It's just another investment gone bad cry

You are lying....that i challenge you. Prove me right by taking a screenshot of your acct showing $700
Re: The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2016
The hearts of the Blacks are like that of witches/wizard.

They derive pleasure and jubilate in the misfortunes/sadness of others.
Re: The Type Of People Praying For MMM To Crash by Asegzy: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2017

You are lying....that i challenge you. Prove me right by taking a screenshot of your acct showing $700
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account / Varieties Of Designs I Got For My Corporate Logo With 5k / Distributors Wanted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.