Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (46571 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Yuletide: ATMs Frustrate Customers In Jos, Fail To Dispense Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Chelseaplus: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
A Nigerian man was spotted seriously praying and firing at ATM machine to dispense out his money.

The man was seriously commanding the ATM to give him his money. As he spoke in tongue saying: I need my money now, open open open in the name of Jesus.

Though he really have faith that the ATM will pay him even as the AtM have swallowed his card.

This isn't funny at all, he may really need the money, that is why he go into prayer believing God that the ATM will pay him.

Watch Video
source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/a-nigerian-man-was-spotted-seriously.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Chelseaplus: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
See more Reactions below,
Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin choi this man must have left his home without eating cheesy and now he is looking for a pagan god to give him money

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap today
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Nenejeje(f): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Old story

I wonder who resurrected this video
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by mattonnairaland: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
How many times will this crap make front-page?
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by ZikZikZik: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Akowemoon(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chelseaplus:
A Nigerian man was spotted seriously praying and firing at ATM machine to dispense out his money.

The man was seriously commanding the ATM to give him his money. As he spoke in tongue saying: I need my money now, open open open in the name of Jesus.

Though he really have faith that the ATM will pay him even as the AtM have swallowed his card.

This isn't funny at all, he may really need the money, that is why he go into prayer believing God that the ATM will pay him.

Watch Video
source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/a-nigerian-man-was-spotted-seriously.html?m=1
No sector is doing well at all.. Which babalawo do us like this??

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Echatbook: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lokx
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Onyi22(f): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
He must be an Afonjas man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by mytime24(f): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by 4gunners(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is Nigeria..
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by dingbang(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ncan nation be trying to figure out his name
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Nickijoy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is just too serious for me to handle right now... I'm out
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Toluabigr8(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Man on osogbo weed
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by dingbang(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
this your room sha.. Needs help
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by larj(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
I thought it was me. Thank God. To those saying otherwise. You've never experienced the feeling of using your last cash to pay for transport to get to the ATM on Friday evening with nothing to eat at home only for the ATM to swallow your card and it's not even your Bank's ATM. Brother you will pray on top your matter.

15 Likes

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Maxi3k(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
If money no dey, money no dey
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Lymasaba(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Lilymax(f): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
snowxandria:
grin choi this man must have left his home without eating cheesy and now he is looking for a pagan god to give him money

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap today
"Pagan God"??
You should be really careful with the kinda stuff you say.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by mattonnairaland: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Onyi22:
You're as shameless as your profile picture
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Bianda24: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
I hope it paid him, sha
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Successdude(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by topedoski(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Werey everywhere!! cheesy many are mad few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by slysteel: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
This video is like 6 years old,hungry bloggers just see videos they don't know it's origin and they copy and put on their pages,this video is actually a comedy skit and not real
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by AdisaGaniyu(f): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Maket: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
I have once seen this but was done by a semi mentally man.
Re: Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million / Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.