Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 (34909 Views)

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (3 Categories) / Union Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by mayoor15(m): 4:19am On Dec 22, 2016
samuel3818:
So that's how Cardinal stone will go too Ba? embarassed
Hmmmm,give it a try sha
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2016
samuel3818:

Bros...please clarify what you mean here....please
im saying, d mail dt d person use to open this trend, stated he/she had been shortlisted, prolly dy re tru wt d whole tin
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
mayoor15:
Hmmmm,give it a try sha

Egbon, I sent the mail to pushcv. After about one hour, they sent a mail acknowledging receipt of my mail.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting PushCV.

This is to let you know we have received your mail. But presently we are on break and will get back to you after the holidays.

Complements of the Season

You can also contact us during working hours via:
Phone: 09086314950
Live Chat at <pushcv.com>

Our working hours are 9am- 4:45pm Monday-Friday

We look forward to assisting you.

Regards,
PushCV
Customer Experience Team
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by mayoor15(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
samuel3818:

Egbon, I sent the mail to pushcv. After about one hour, they sent a mail acknowledging receipt of my mail.

Good day,

This is to let you know we have received your mail. But presently we are on break and will get back to you after the holidays.

Regards,
PushCV
Customer Experience Team
They even replied you, that's cool
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ode ni peeps yi mehn...lmao
samuel3818:

Good day,

Regards,
PushCV
Customer Experience Team
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
martinsfm:
Ode ni peeps yi mehn...lmao

Sir? I do not want to be rude to you, please. I see no reason for you to refer to me as 'ode', please
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2016
samuel3818:

Sir? I do not want to be rude to you, please. I see no reason for you to refer to me as 'ode', please
looool...why will I insult u...im talking abt push cv.....dy sed dy are on hols....wc work do dy do...even banks are nt yet on hols...I wasnt talking abt u guys, sir

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
martinsfm:
looool...why will I insult u...im talking abt push cv.....dy sed dy are on hols....wc work do dy do...even banks are nt yet on hols...I wasnt talking abt u guys, sir

Yes sir
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
mayoor15 and martinsfm

I pushed through on what I said earlier. I sent a mail to Cardinal Stone and copied my mail to PushCV to them.

See what I got back:

Dear Sam,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.

We appreciate your effort to push through on this in-spite of all. We will look through your application cum resume and then revert accordingly.

Thank you once again and kind regards
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by mayoor15(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
samuel3818:
mayoor15 and martinsfm

I pushed through on what I said earlier. I sent a mail to Cardinal Stone and copied my mail to PushCV to them.

See what I got back:

Dear Sam,

We appreciate your effort to push through on this in-spite of all. We will look through your application cum resume and then revert accordingly.

nice
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bro, cardinal stone or push cv, who replied u...
samuel3818:
mayoor15 and martinsfm

See what I got back:

Dear Sam,

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2016
martinsfm:
Bro, cardinal stone or push cv, who replied u...
Cardinal stone...I got two replies. The first was what I pasted here. I got another one from a man who seems to be the head of HR of the firm. Told me to be hopeful
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2016
samuel3818:

Cardinal stone...I got two replies. The first was what I pasted here. I got another one from a man who seems to be the head of HR of the firm. Told me to be hopeful
gimmee the format u used...let me try add me instead if u use bbm
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2016
By the way, dd they say shortlisting is over?
samuel3818:
mayoor15 and martinsfm

See what I got back:

Dear Sam,

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by samuel3818: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2016
martinsfm:
By the way, dd they say shortlisting is over?

He said the invites are being sent out in batches..

Please send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
How far wt d test, u dint even update us
auggie340:
Hello house, pls did anyone else get an invite from Cardinal stone Partners for an assessment for graduate trainees
This was sent to me:

Dear Applicant,

In line with your application for our Graduate Trainee programme at CardinalStone, we  are happy to announce to you that you have being shortlisted and therefore invited for a written assessment .
Kindly find stated below required details:

Date:                      Saturday,December 17, 2016

Time:                      8:30am - 11am

Venue:                   5, Okotie Eboh Street, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi.

Required documents: Original and one photocopy of your University certificate or notification of result, a copy of your passport photograph, a copy of your resume and a copy of your NYSC discharge certificate.

Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
martinsfm:
How far wt d test, u dint even update us

ohh...my bad
a guy gave update about d test format after d test
I've not gotten any feedback from d coy
I don't know if anyone has
I think d recruitment process takes time tho
were you invited or wah
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
auggie340:

ohh...my bad
a guy gave update about d test format after d test
I've not gotten any feedback from d coy
I don't know if anyone has
I think d recruitment process takes time tho
were you invited or wah
based on wt I hed, d invites re in batches....nt been invited tho, success to us all, I guess after we all do, till u gt a feedback
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 4:23am On Dec 31, 2016
martinsfm:
based on wt I hed, d invites re in batches....nt been invited tho, success to us all, I guess after we all do, till u gt a feedback
oh alright
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by auggie340(f): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2016
onirugbon:

Why are u not sleeping dear?
early to bed....early to rise smiley
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by akinwolem: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Pls did anyone got a feedback from cardinalstone with regard to the test for those that took the test on Dec 17. I took d test on 17 last month bt av nt receive any result or notification wif regard to the test.
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Gpeculiar: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
akinwolem:
Pls did anyone got a feedback from cardinalstone with regard to the test for those that took the test on Dec 17. I took d test on 17 last month bt av nt receive any result or notification wif regard to the test.

Same page with u, no feedback yet
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
akinwolem:
based on wt I hed...its as if dr will be oda test for peeps.. for peeps like us dt havent done
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by akinwolem: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
From wot u said, it means the result is not yet out. That means we shud wait for u guy to do ur own b4 we can expect the result. Best of luck anytime u are called
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by martinsfm(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
akinwolem:
From wot u said, it means the result is not yet out. That means we shud wait for u guy to do ur own b4 we can expect the result. Best of luck anytime u are called
yah...we hope also...nd best of luck to u also
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
I jst got a mail from cardinal stone partners for a written assessment on Saturday, 14th at Ikoyi...anyone in d same shoes plz?
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by eseh1(f): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Damyowa:
I jst got a mail from cardinal stone partners for a written assessment on Saturday, 14th at Ikoyi...anyone in d same shoes plz?
I just got the invite as well
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
kul..
I wish you good success
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by chrysanthus07: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
Got the invite,but from the look of things, I haven't heard about successful offer letter from 2015 trend.Correct me if I m wrong
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by Tee2014: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just saw the mail, containing the Test Invite for Saturday, 14th January!!!
Damyowa:

Not all test takers are on nairaland, so there's a possibility that, those that got the offers in 2015 didn't say so, openly on Nairaland or, aren't on nairaland! My thoughts though.
chrysanthus07:
Got the invite,but from the look of things, I haven't heard about successful offer letter from 2015 trend.Correct me if I m wrong
Re: Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Assessment 2016 by nikkyG21(f): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
I just got an invite for the test too. Saturday 14th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know / FIRS Recruitment: Breaking News! / 4 Things You Need To Work For A Foreign Firm Remotely From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.