Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Unsolved - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unsolved (2646 Views)

These 7 Unsolved Mysteries Will Leave You Terrified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unsolved by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2016
CASED CLOSED..
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Unsolved by NevetsIbot(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
what makes you tnink mmm will be reactivated by jan 14? Ehn? Lol.....
Nigga go use rent do mmm..
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Unsolved by Acidosis(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
Please this is a serious matter. Help your man please. I will include my Laptop worth N85,000 as a collateral. Please save me from shame and disgrace .. Thanks

Sell the laptop

9 Likes

Re: Unsolved by keepingmum: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
Good morning friends, please my landlord is threatening to kick me out of my house before next week monday just because am owing him N60,000 house rent. Please a good heart here should borrow me just N50,000 let me save myself from the embarassment. I will pay back before January 15th. If you stay in akwa ibom state, i will like us to meet face to face and probably show you where i live. I don't have nowhere to pack to at the moment. Please help a brother. Thanks

The bolded - you are one of those that did MMM with house rent abi?
Re: Unsolved by Agbaletu: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
bigneorapz:
Please this is a serious matter. Help your man please. I will include my Laptop worth N85,000 as a collateral. Please save me from shame and disgrace .. Thanks

I will advise you to sell it and raise the cash.
It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Unsolved by Mimzyy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
bigneorapz:

Just sell the laptop, pay your rent and keep the balance. When you get help your money by Jan., you can buy another laptop. Problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thanks for the advice my friends. That was the first idea that came to me before i posted here. My only hope was to sell the laptop. But it has been in the market for 2weeks and no buyer is there to buy it. If at all there's a buyer in the house now to buy it, i will sell asap. Just that there's no time again. Because of this, i normally go back to the house in the night to save myslf from embarassment lol. No be small tin. Please help your man. And mbok, i didn't involve myself in the MMM whatsoever thanks.
Re: Unsolved by Legend87(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nairaland is gruadually becoming what it name entails.. #Naira_Land.

Some now come online as to make money from the platform.tongue

OP. My advise to you, send your account details to NASS.. Tell them you don't want to be a citizen of Nigeria again. Let them give you your own share of the #7.3 trillion budget.. With that, u can go to cape verde and start lifecheesy

4 Likes

Re: Unsolved by Acidosis(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Legend87:

OP. My advise to you, send your account details to NASS.. Tell them you don't want to be a citizen of Nigeria again. Let them give you your own share of the #7.3 trillion budget.. With that, u can go to cape verde and start lifecheesy

His own share of #7.3 trillion is 45k.

#7.3tri /160 million people.
Re: Unsolved by Legend87(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Abeg, do ur calculations well bro.. How can u say his share is 45k our of 7 trillion, 30 billion naira? On a more serious note, if we're to share that sum between 160 million people, each person get's over 4Billion.. So, with such an amount, anyone can go to another country & settle in comfortably.

2 Likes

Re: Unsolved by Acidosis(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Legend87:

Abeg, do ur calculations well bro.. How can u say his share is 45k our of 7 trillion, 30 billion naira? On a more serious note, if we're to share that sum between 160 million people, each person get's over 4Billion.. So, with such an amount, anyone can go to another country & settle in comfortably.

Ahh, are you sure?
Re: Unsolved by Legend87(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Ahh, are you sure?

Ofcourse.. For instance, you have to count upto 999 Billion before u get 1 Trillion. And we're just 160 million. So, do the equation.
Re: Unsolved by oyetpel(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Legend87:

OMG! What a comment, am laughing my arse out here. Best comment of the week.

2 Likes

Re: Unsolved by ButterFrost212(f): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Legend87:

grin grin grin epic! Op, this is the best advise you'll get grin

1 Like

Re: Unsolved by Acidosis(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Legend87:

#7.3 trillion = #7,300,000,000,000 right?

Divide that by 160,000,000.
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2016
I don't still understand why you guys are making fun of my post. It's not funny at all. Just letting the concerned ones know.. Thanks
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Please am begging you to help your man. I will add interest of 5k when i return it next month on the 15th. I don't want to enter next week without paying my rent please.
Re: Unsolved by Mznaett: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
Where exactly in AKS do you reside?
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mznaett:
Where exactly in AKS do you reside?
in uyo dear by 4lane
Re: Unsolved by EfemenaXY: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2016
bigneorapz:
Please am begging you to help your man. I will add interest of 5k when i return it next month on the 15th. I don't want to enter next week without paying my rent please.

Are you a ritualist?
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Are you a ritualist?
why the question please?
Re: Unsolved by EfemenaXY: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2016
bigneorapz:
why the question please?

Where will you be returning from on the 15th?
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Where will you be returning from on the 15th?
so is that why you call me a ritualist? Is that all you could've said to a brother? Ok
Re: Unsolved by EfemenaXY: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
bigneorapz:
so is that why you call me a ritualist? Is that all you could've said to a brother? Ok

It was a question, not a statement - and you haven't answered the question yet.
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It was a question, not a statement - and you haven't answered the question yet.
bro am not a ritualist.
Re: Unsolved by 5minsmadness: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Legend87:

GTFOH! for real? shocked
Who has calculator? angry
Re: Unsolved by 5minsmadness: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
oyetpel:

OMG! What a comment, am laughing my arse out here. Best comment of the week.
No, it was the comeback that was the better comment cheesy
Acidosis:

And the comeback after that
Legend87:

In fact the whole convo between those two left me in stitches grin

Meanwhile someone who knows math should calculate this thing let's know who ia right between the two angry
Re: Unsolved by Acidosis(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
5minsmadness:

No, it was the comeback that was the better comment cheesy

And the comeback after that
In fact the whole convo between those two left me in stitches grin

Meanwhile someone who knows math should calculate this thing let's know who ia right between the two angry

I really don't understand his calculations...
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 19, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Unsolved by cococandy(f): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2016
bigneorapz:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
What do you do for a living? where do you intend to get the money from by Jan 15th.
That's why I'm asking.
If you have a reliable source of livelihood, then it would be easier for anyone who is willing to lend you the money.
Re: Unsolved by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2016
cococandy:

What do you do for a living? where do you intend to get the money from by Jan 15th.
That's why I'm asking.
If you have a reliable source of livelihood, then it would be easier for anyone who is willing to lend you the money.
thanks for this question. Well, i work under the ministry of environment in the state secretatriat (Greed brigade supervisors). Our work was terminated since on may. And we were told to resume this month. So we're likely to recieve our month end salary before the 15th of january. And that's where my hope lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Keep Hiding Salary / Reincarnation Is Real. I Have Witnessed It So I Believe It's Real. / Why Do Most House Wives Nag Their Husbands At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.